Shaneyboy

Cheating or not?

1 minute ago, Shaneyboy said:

The people who shown no empathy and take delight at people's misfortune demonstrate the hall marks of being a Sociopath.

the same kind of people who watch snuff movies and hurt animals. The same kind of people who rape children during civil wars.

if you have kids or have family with kids I would not be surprised if you all get a little dirty lob on when you look at them.

every time you take delight at being a c**t to other people you are one step closer to being a child rapist.

to Chelsea the moderator who refused to close this thread- go f**k yourself!

CUCK'inator

You can delete the thread @Shaneyboy it’s under the moderation actions iirc. You might be better looking on a laptop or pc. It annoys me when people do this usually but in these circumstances it’s for the best as you keep getting trolled. I hope things work out for you.

39 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Is that free as in no cost or free as in available? The temptation is too great either way. :lol:

I thought u' d already rushed for the deposit anyway ? :whistling:

6 minutes ago, Shaneyboy said:

Cheers for that @Sasnak but I want the c*nts to ban me. Increasingly f**ked off with dick heads here. If this is a valid cross section of the population then we are f**ked.

What do you care what @FFF says hun ? 

I mean just look at him haha 

x

25 minutes ago, Shaneyboy said:

The people who shown no empathy and take delight at people's misfortune demonstrate the hall marks of being a Sociopath.

the same kind of people who watch snuff movies and hurt animals. The same kind of people who rape children during civil wars.

if you have kids or have family with kids I would not be surprised if you all get a little dirty lob on when you look at them.

every time you take delight at being a c**t to other people you are one step closer to being a child rapist.

Calm down fairy boy.

Nobody's taking delight in it they are just giving you the cold hard facts in simple language as you seem to afraid to face them yourself.

Your on here directing anger at us from behind a keyboard as you don't have the balls to stand up to your girlfriend and direct your anger towards her as she owns your ass. 

If you don't want to be called a cuck don't come on here and be all cucky.

4 minutes ago, Shaneyboy said:

If this is a valid cross section of the population then we are f**ked.

To be fair most of the comments you’ve had have been positive and/or constructive, although I’ve not counted them. I’m sure Chelsea is probably just following his mod guidelines. Don’t let the trolls win bud. I’ve been in your position and in hindsight it made me stronger, as it will you.

On 11/5/2017 at 4:02 PM, Shaneyboy said:

Finished it last night went to hotel then drove home this morning.

did not rant at her just tried to be reasonable ask for the truth and she was visibly squirming with lies.

she has sent text today rearranging all the facts to justify her beviour. Her friends think I am a pig for looking at the phone.

i am literally climbing the f*cking walls and don't know what to do with myself. No amount of booze or weed seems to be helping.

definitely no going back but if feel berieved. Going to be a tough couple of months.

Well done mate. You may be going through it now but you've saved yourself untold grief in the long run.

5 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

I only leave a deposit, I’ve no desire to take a deposit. :P

Dont know about that ! @Frandeman has posted some pretty wicked pics about you in the powder room ( he was a guest poser ) 

48 minutes ago, Shaneyboy said:

image.png

CUCKHOLD 

On 05/11/2017 at 4:02 PM, Shaneyboy said:

Finished it last night went to hotel then drove home this morning.

did not rant at her just tried to be reasonable ask for the truth and she was visibly squirming with lies.

she has sent text today rearranging all the facts to justify her beviour. Her friends think I am a pig for looking at the phone.

i am literally climbing the f*cking walls and don't know what to do with myself. No amount of booze or weed seems to be helping.

definitely no going back but if feel berieved. Going to be a tough couple of months.

That's girl power for you. Her friends still think your the one that's in the wrong because you looked at her phone because you definitely had suspicions. Woman can never do wrong. Obviously she was cheating on you it's plane black and white

s**t situation @Shaneyboy but better off out of it really, least in the long run.

I wouldn’t get mad at the trolls it is Ukm mate - full of sted and/or reccy abusers. I’m sure half of the active posters don’t actually lift either, no point getting mad over the replies it’s expected.

@FFF cucky mc,cuckerton killed me :lol:

In all honesty as brutal as people are the reality is they are right, it's not something you want to hear ATM but reality is if you stay with her she is going to repeatedly cheat on you / use you. 

Pull off the bandaid bin her off and move on 

On 05/11/2017 at 7:41 PM, Heavyassweights said:

pics?

was she meeting @Slagface because she has prob gargled a gallon of pi55

jokes

xx

...and probably now filled with all kinds of STD nastiness after spending a night with that scummy degenerate cnut.

Yes - I echo which all sensible people have said so far.  Get rid and do better for yourself. :thumbup1:

16 minutes ago, no-one said:

...and probably now filled with all kinds of STD nastiness after spending a night with that scummy degenerate cnut.

Yes - I echo which all sensible people have said so far.  Get rid and do better for yourself. :thumbup1:

I believe @slagface is std free at the mo, will prob send you a pic of his c0ck and helmet swab as proof if you ask nicely

41 minutes ago, Heavyassweights said:

I believe @slagface is std free at the mo, will prob send you a pic of his c0ck and helmet swab as proof if you ask nicely

A recent picture of his gym progress would be far funnier, seems lacking in his journal.  Probably because he still looks like a potatoe and feels embarassed so he posts pictures of slags engaged in appalling depravity in an attempt to divert the attention from himself.  He's a clever lad. :lol: