DaPump

Tren rage on London tube!

I sometimes wonder why no one confronts the guy more aggressively given he was the agitator initially but then I think in the back of people's minds they're thinking "I don't fancy getting stabbed for doing the right thing."

Supposedly started with him pushing her on his way onto the train and her saying "excuse me", guessing he did not like the tone. Lots of back lash comments on the original video from people telling her to shut up as he has issues.

Fair play to her standing up for herself, but it gets a point where she is just putting fuel on the flames and should know better, The guy in the middle had the right approach get in the way and remain calm, 100% respect for that as I would not have managed to stay calm with someone being that aggressive and in my face.

40 minutes ago, Eddias said:

Supposedly started with him pushing her on his way onto the train and her saying "excuse me", guessing he did not like the tone. Lots of back lash comments on the original video from people telling her to shut up as he has issues.

Fair play to her standing up for herself, but it gets a point where she is just putting fuel on the flames and should know better, The guy in the middle had the right approach get in the way and remain calm, 100% respect for that as I would not have managed to stay calm with someone being that aggressive and in my face.

Her shouting s**t from behind all those people was unnecessary, he clearly wasn't the full ticket. 

Just now, SwoleTip said:

Because she's not attractive, guarantee if she were hot people would come to her defense in a heartbeat

I reckon its because of the sheep like nature of people personally. at least one guy was giving it a go, albeit in a very terrified manner.

I was raging just watching that pr**k. idgaf who hes shouting at, no need for that kind of behaviour, asking to get choked out or some s**t.

44 minutes ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

I was raging just watching that pr**k. idgaf who hes shouting at, no need for that kind of behaviour, asking to get choked out or some s**t.

I've witnessed so much no-brain violence in my life that now I just get the popcorn and sit back. 

BTW on a tube EVERYBODY is already angry / frustrated / hungry / annoyed  / hot / cold / fed up / premenstrual / angry with their life as a eunuch already.

3 hours ago, simonboyle said:

Maybe no one stepped in as there was something that happened before. Who knows.

I wonder what the woman did or said to him before the filming started. Maybe "You're a crap accountant and now I gotta pay HMRC double PLUS the fine"?

3 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

I wonder what the woman did or said to him before the filing started. Maybe "You're a crap accountant and now I gotta pay HMRC double PLUS the fine"?

I bet the little bitch was giving it the whole 'mans-spreading' routine.

Short hair, glasses, face like a bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle.........shes a prime feminist. 

Careful buddy.

Some metrosexual modern-day knight will chew you out for saying that being ugly doesn't mean she should be treated like that. 

I give it 3-4 posts down.

I need more popcorn!