anyone used any cooper pharma meds recently, the latest ones with the new fancy pant boxes/packaging?

have some cooper test-e available but unsure as not heard much about them for a long time now. Heard the test-e is good but a bit nippy, kinda like the old Zafa's from India?

cheers

12 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

anyone used any cooper pharma meds recently, the latest ones with the new fancy pant boxes/packaging?

have some cooper test-e available but unsure as not heard much about them for a long time now. Heard the test-e is good but a bit nippy, kinda like the old Zafa's from India?

cheers

I’ve used plenty of their sus as recently as last week!

pip is pretty bad on the sus, I haven’t tried the test e. I just put up with it as the gear is so good. 

Absolutely no complaints about the strength of the gear, I’m not sure it’s pharma status in India but it feels like pharma from the old days

Just now, Clubber Lang said:

buy it, jab it and let me know lol

Jut started an ENPP / Test E / Npp / winny cycle yesterday all from triumph!

Will try next time or feedback anyone that uses it that I know of ;)

Yeah, Cooper pharma is a legit pharma company with certifications and accreditations across the world.

Test-E is probably the most commonly used form of testosterone by bodybuilders and athletes. It is available in oil-based injectable steroid with a slow release of testosterone from the injection site. Test- E is widely used as an anabolic androgenic steroid. For anabolic, the purpose is to build muscle mass and for androgenic, the purpose is to treat low testosterone level (hypogonadism).

I used both Test prop and the Sustanon. And have a box of Test E still to try.

Authenticity: The ones I have are all in a blue packaging, while on Cooper website I noticed they have different colors depending on the ester(for example I think the Sustanon comes in green packaging). So I rang them up in India and spoke to some guy who told me that the color of the packaging is irrelevant and that at times they put all test esters in blue boxes. 

Effectiveness: Now...the reason I called the company up in the first place is because I wasn't sure about the effectiveness. Its not the easiest thing to tell with long esters like sustanon or E,. but I front loaded using the propionate and beside an unbelievable PIP ...didnt feel much of a change. At that time I think I may have messed up also with the AI dose (a recurring pattern during this unproductive cycle) yet was not too convinced about it. If it's Cooper, would be good IU used Cooper in the past. I'm just worried about eastern European counterfeits. 

PIP: there is PIP on both Sustanon and prop but the PIP on prop (on 1 ml) is unfuc%$ing unbelievable the worst I had. At the beginning I used to sterilize some grape seed oil by baking it and then using syringe with some 0.22 filter but then I kind of got used to Prop. But this one...oh my god. it will cripple you. 

The old Cooper Test prop (the one in a white and pink box) was soooosmooth and virtually PIP-less. 

Overall, I wont buy it again

10 hours ago, larus said:

I used both Test prop and the Sustanon. And have a box of Test E still to try.

Authenticity: The ones I have are all in a blue packaging, while on Cooper website I noticed they have different colors depending on the ester(for example I think the Sustanon comes in green packaging). So I rang them up in India and spoke to some guy who told me that the color of the packaging is irrelevant and that at times they put all test esters in blue boxes. 

Effectiveness: Now...the reason I called the company up in the first place is because I wasn't sure about the effectiveness. Its not the easiest thing to tell with long esters like sustanon or E,. but I front loaded using the propionate and beside an unbelievable PIP ...didnt feel much of a change. At that time I think I may have messed up also with the AI dose (a recurring pattern during this unproductive cycle) yet was not too convinced about it. If it's Cooper, would be good IU used Cooper in the past. I'm just worried about eastern European counterfeits. 

PIP: there is PIP on both Sustanon and prop but the PIP on prop (on 1 ml) is unfuc%$ing unbelievable the worst I had. At the beginning I used to sterilize some grape seed oil by baking it and then using syringe with some 0.22 filter but then I kind of got used to Prop. But this one...oh my god. it will cripple you. 

The old Cooper Test prop (the one in a white and pink box) was soooosmooth and virtually PIP-less. 

Overall, I wont buy it again

just got through a box of cooper sust, had zero PIP, was nice thin oil. Was mixing it with a TTM tho.

Dont know maybe im sensitive to PIP more than you. On a parallel note i just lab maxed three Test E. The cooper pharma, Bayer Testoviron and NP. I think this vial of NP I have is junk. As far as the Cooper pharma labmax vial B was really green fluorescent on Uv light much more than Bayer Testoviron (which was more blue fluorescent, same as vial A on UV light but not as fluoroscent as the cooper). There was no fluorescence on vial B on the NP whatsoever, it stayed light brown on Uv light. 

This thing of junk gear is really pissing me off...tjats why i prefer Test prop / short esters i will never do a cycle on long esters ever again by the time tou realize is junk (especially if you are switching while on cycle from a good batch and youbhave already stable test level) you have lost two/three weeks , and possibly crashed estrogen if keep using the same dose of AI etc

9 hours ago, larus said:

Dont know maybe im sensitive to PIP more than you. On a parallel note i just lab maxed three Test E. The cooper pharma, Bayer Testoviron and NP. I think this vial of NP I have is junk. As far as the Cooper pharma labmax vial B was really green fluorescent on Uv light much more than Bayer Testoviron (which was more blue fluorescent, same as vial A on UV light but not as fluoroscent as the cooper). There was no fluorescence on vial B on the NP whatsoever, it stayed light brown on Uv light. 

This thing of junk gear is really pissing me off...tjats why i prefer Test prop / short esters i will never do a cycle on long esters ever again by the time tou realize is junk (especially if you are switching while on cycle from a good batch and youbhave already stable test level) you have lost two/three weeks , and possibly crashed estrogen if keep using the same dose of AI etc

yeah i had two mates try the Cooper sust and had to move over to theyre Test-e, which they love, due to sust PIP. 

ive been jabbing for decades so probably use to it or recover quicker, or come but something like a different batch perhaps.

i can get the Cooper Prop, but my guy has some Sphinx Test-Ace just landed so going to try that instead. Im jabbing EOD at the moment, well mon, wed and fridays, so gonna include some Test-Ace for a bit and see what happens. 

hopefully my guy will try and get more Cooper items in, would like to try theyre Naps etc.

12 minutes ago, Oldnewb said:

@Clubber Lang are you using the new redesigned cooper stuff? 

Packaging has changed since last time I used it. 

still got older sust, tho i have box of test-e and cyp with the new scratch off panel thingy. Which is utter pointless. Its yet another thing that can easily go round with the IT side of things, like Hyge GH codes not always working cus they havent uploaded the codes.

you dont see pharma companies putting security scratch of panels on theyre products so i dont see why sted producers have too.