3 minutes ago, TT2017 said:

Yeah,  I like to know what macros I’m eating

True , you 're right but now that you know it tastes like sh"it all the trouble 's gone to waste :(

or are you still eating it ? 

43 minutes ago, TT2017 said:

Measured them so all macros are equal 

If this is really important to you you'd be better doing it by weight. When I bake cakes I work out the macros per 100g (cooked weight) and save this as a recipe in Myfitnesspal. I then cut it up into appropriately sized portions that I freeze but as hard as I might try their weights can vary a fair bit. I know pretty much everyone will think this is totally excessive but I'm a control/detail freak :P.

Note I do this with proper cakes that taste good though, not weird 'clean' concoctions!

4 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

If this is really important to you you'd be better doing it by weight. When I bake cakes I work out the macros per 100g (cooked weight) and save this as a recipe in Myfitnesspal. I then cut it up into appropriately sized portions that I freeze but as hard as I might try their weights can vary a fair bit. I know pretty much everyone will think this is totally excessive but I'm a control/detail freak :P.

Note I do this with proper cakes that taste good though, not weird 'clean' concoctions!

U are freaky, but in a cool kinda scientific way :D

26 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

Yeah I weigh them as well.

just wanted to be able to just take 1 or two every time that meal came about.

weird as f**k they were all prett equally measured but when weighing they had massive differences in grams

26 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

Yeah I weigh them as well.

just wanted to be able to just take 1 or two every time that meal came about.

weird as f**k they were all prett equally measured but when weighing they had massive differences in grams