UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

I survived....................

2K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  UK2USA 
#1 ·
It was quite random but I hit a 100kg overhead and 200kg deadlift and then developed schizophrenia due to gear and anti-depressants not long after I started training, do you think it's the work of the Illuminati or was it just back luck? I then again reached a 250kg deadlift and relapsed with schizophrenia again and then more recently did a 230kg deadlift and then fell ill again and nearly died from overdose recently.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories (sarcasm) but what watch out for these bad 'reactions' that happen on gear and don't piss off the wrong people by living in a wealthy area and being obviously of noble lineage (last bit is sarcasm as well)

My last post goodbye.

#27 ·
I think being drunk would certainly make the people controlling our minds more attentive to our behavioral patterns and eventually destroy their life based on their anti-social behavior, but my schizophrenia obviously makes my logic improbable in nature, brah.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.