UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Im back, had rep-lapse :(

3K views 85 replies 20 participants last post by  trey1 
#1 ·
I failed.

I was doing well and training like crazy untill i got a punch bag, i went mental on it for a couple days and over did it.

It took a week to recover, but before that i hadnt really pushed my workouts and only keepin to a couple sets a day.

Im back though!! Need get back on dem 'em pills and get back into beast mode.

Iv lost my bench, lost my bar, gained a punch bag and gained dumbell bar (got 2 now).

I did feel skinny, anerexic but dont now :)

#6 ·
I failed.

I was doing well and training like crazy untill i got a punch bag, i went mental on it for a couple days and over did it.

It took a week to recover, but before that i hadnt really pushed my workouts and only keepin to a couple sets a day.

Iv lost my bench, lost my bar, gained a punch bag and gained dumbell bar (got 2 now).

Sounds like a prolapse.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
I failed.

Every cloud has a silver lining eh!

Now you have 2, it sounds like your life is definitely on the 'up' and you can engage beast mode on both arms now!

Lost your bench? Have you checked behind the sofa? If it's not there, I suggest some posters around the local area. It can't have gone far they move so slowly.

i think I speak on behalf of all UKM members when I say that it sounds like there's some exciting times ahead. Please keep us informed.

#25 ·
So many plot twists in such a short paragraph. I'm up, then I'm down.

I particularly enjoyed "training like crazy" and then in the next breath "I had never really pushed my workouts".

Such confusion, such anarchy...
Lets think..... Hmmmmm, the onli variable is the punch bag, so ill simplifiy it for ur simple roid soaked brain.

i thought i was trainin well but when i went mental on the punch bag it must of zapped ,my energy competely and left me ragged.

Before that i didnt have one, u understand alil better now?

Before i didnt have one n my energy was stable, i get the bag n i start feelin very tired.

Cnt simplify it anymore than that. If you cnt understand it put the roids away.

Wow, people here... shocks me

#10 ·
I failed.

Lee how old is your mum?

#11 ·
I failed.

You should start a journal mate. Sure lots on here would watch with great interest

#12 ·
I failed.

You're not in Rio Ferdinand's training camp are you?

#14 ·
@LeeDaLifter any news on your bench being found? I haven't stopped thinking about this all morning. I'm scared something might have happened and it will be lost on the illegal underground second hand bench black market.

do you have any pics you can upload? Where was it last seen and what make and model?

I literally don't know what I would do if I lost a bench one day. God forbit it ever happens!

i will pray for you and your bench Lee, god bless

#15 ·
@LeeDaLifter any news on your bench being found? I haven't stopped thinking about this all morning. I'm scared something might have happened and it will be lost on the illegal underground second hand bench black market.

do you have any pics you can upload? Where was it last seen and what make and model?

I literally don't know what I would do if I lost a bench one day. God forbit it ever happens!

i will pray for you and your bench Lee, god bless
Screw da bench I want pics of Da lifter .

#20 ·
I failed.

I think this is all code. The punch bag is really a sex doll and the bench and bar are his Mrs and dog. Haven't figured out what the dumbbells are but it's a decent blues song in the making.

#24 ·
Its obvs you lot are p**sies.

why make fun?

I could of quit and let my body rott away to nothing.

If that punch bag was the jaw of any of you 'hard badboys' it wud of shattered it.

You lot think your hard now, wait till we bump into eachother.

My name is MR HARDMAN, i take roids coz im hard. Hahaha stop injecting u weaklings

#81 ·
As said, it's the pond weed kush that's the root of all your problems!

get rid of that, but some Czech-drops and loads of tren, while your at it, clean that scummy place your call a home, give it a lick of paint, sand that awful tattoo off, fix the door and get hooked up with some proper stinky stinky puk-puks weed

#82 ·
As said, it's the pond weed kush that's the root of all your problems!

get rid of that, but some Czech-drops and loads of tren, while your at it, clean that scummy place your call a home, give it a lick of paint, sand that awful tattoo off, fix the door and get hooked up with some proper stinky stinky puk-puks weed
You make it sound easy, its hard findin puk-puks haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.