UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

DHB?

4K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  66983 
#1 ·
Next blast I wanna keep everything that's gonna give me tits to a minimum of possible.

Obviously im gonna use test, probably 500mg ew.

Was gonna use eq but thinking maybe dhb? Rx labs do 125mg/ml stuff which is apparently much better, pip wise but I don't really wanna be jabbing loads of gear. Would 375mg ew be enough or I could possibly do 500mg if not?? Would rather only do 3ml tbf.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Next blast I wanna keep everything that's gonna give me tits to a minimum of possible.

Was gonna use eq but thinking maybe dhb? Rx labs do 125mg/ml stuff which is apparently much better, pip wise but I don't really wanna be jabbing loads of gear. Would 375mg ew be enough or I could possibly do 500mg if not?? Would rather only do 3ml tbf.
So far so good for me mate. I'm only 2 weeks in but getting a very good pump all day now. Weight is going up steadily.

One thing I've noticed too is I have had to reduce my AI from usual dosing. At 150mg test I have to dose at 25mg aromasin every day to keep E2 in check. I'm on 300-350mg test on this blast and needing at most 25mg every day, sometimes 12.5 to keep in the same range. It's very interesting. I'm thinking it might be because the DHB is binding at the receptor instead of some of the test and as such not causing a raise in E2. Just a wild stab though.

I've hopefully mastered the pip now too. I inject two .5ml shots each of the SG dhb on a tuesday and saturday. The pip only gets bad two days after the injection. So today was painful, but as of this evening it has eased off a lot. It feels more like a heavy leg session now.

Hope some of that helps. I'll keep updating my log (with bloods at the end) as I go along.

#18 ·

Started my bulk today 450mg test 400mg dhb and 600mg deca all SG will let you know how it goes. Looking forward to this :D

#27 ·
Am using the Southern Ghost stuff now, 600mg (300 per leg) with 500mg sust (250mg per leg) and can hardly walk 2 days post injection. The pip with this is insane - be warned. Not looking forward to squats on Monday!

Thos was the first jab of my cycle so hoping the pip gets easier later...
I'll be using rx labs 125mg/ml so should be less pip. Gonna do 0.5ml every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.