smallboy

L-Citrulline + nitrates

5 minutes ago, smallboy said:

I can't find any cheap pure nitrate. so what you think about this combo - Pre Kaged L-Citrulline and Cellucor C4 extreme? or you have anything to suggest?

There's an eBay supplier who sells arginine nitrate, I've used him a good few times times. I'll find the username for you, products come from Australia but very quick posting.

edit: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253125167678 

Also sells 100g if you want less. Clinical dose is around 3g, I've dosed up to 5g with no issues you'd has to asses your own tolerance, you don't want to overdose Nitrates because you'll know about it haha.

27 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

There's an eBay supplier who sells arginine nitrate, I've used him a good few times times. I'll find the username for you, products come from Australia but very quick posting.

edit: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253125167678 

Also sells 100g if you want less. Clinical dose is around 3g, I've dosed up to 5g with no issues you'd has to asses your own tolerance, you don't want to overdose Nitrates because you'll know about it haha.

safe to use that pack?

6 minutes ago, smallboy said:

does citrulline malate affect sleeping?

i drank 8g citrulline malate at 6.30pm. and cant sleep until 3am now.

I've not seen anything to suggest it should affect sleep. Personally I've only had it in the morning though so I can't comment from experience.

If you experiment with and without it and find it's a problem for you then obviously stop using it though.

My first run with this, 10g pwo on Wednesday and struggled to sleep. It was muggy that night and my daughter woke up which probably didn't help. I'll use the same amount again a couple more times and report back if I struggle sleeping again to see if there is any *possible* insomnia link with this stuff.

IMG_2490.JPG