UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Chelsea's Journal - Size and Symmetry

36K views 441 replies 64 participants last post by  jeffj 
#1 ·
Starting a new journal to keep things up to date and to start a fresh cycle to take me to a whole new level of size and symmetry.

Goals:

1. Take my body weight way past the 19st mark whilst keeping visible abs, I certainly don't want to look for excuses to get fat, it'll only have to come off when I start dieting early next year.

2. Beat my log book, current pb's are as follows:

Bench - 210kg x 2 reps

Deadlift - 270kg x 4 reps

Squat - 200kg x 9 reps

3. Focus on more leg work, bring up hamstrings and quads to complete my physique for the stage.

Cycle:

NP - Test 400 - 2/3ml per week - 800mg/1.2g

NP - NPP 100 - 3/4ml per week - 300mg/400mg

Insulin - currently 7iu pre workout

Gh - 4iu pre workout

Previous Shows:

1st place at NAC South East

2nd place NABBA South East

View attachment IMG_0626.JPG View attachment IMG_0627.JPG View attachment IMG_0628.JPG View attachment IMG_0629.JPG

Current Condition:

View attachment IMG_0623.JPG View attachment IMG_0624.JPG View attachment IMG_0625.JPG

Current weight in the morning after toilet activists is 18st 10lbs, usually around 19st in the morning but dropped a stone not so long ago due to a horrific stomach bug.

Diet and weigh ins will be constantly updated.

Questions welcome.

Time to absolutely batter myself and be the biggest most symmetrical I can be.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
#13 ·
Glad to have you all :)

Meal 2 just finished - not the standard bodybuilder meal but its a good one for off season and something i really enjoy:

200g cooked sausages

200g cooked pasta

2 x dark chocolate rice cakes with peanut butter on top.

#16 ·
So jabs last week went like this:

2ml NP Test 400 - 800mg

3ml NP NPP - 300mg

I have thrown in some NP Anavar pre workout at 50mg just to kickstart the cycle, this should hopefully give me a decent boost before the gym and create and even more anabolic window around training. I have no intention of taking anything more than that for orals as i always find they hurt my appetite but so far so good which is nice.

Hyge - Leg days im using 4iu pre and 4iu post workout - this massively helps recovery, im always a lot more sore withouth the use of GH.

Slin - again on leg days i do pre and post use.

Aromasin - 1 tablet every 3 days to keep estrogen at bay.

#17 ·
Chest and tri's at 4:30 so this was my pre workout meal, i keep it nice and light so im not bloated or sluggish for the gym:

1 bowl Berry granola

1 protein flapjack.

Immediately during training i start to drink - HBCD, EAA, Creatine Mono & Amino Go.

Post workout - 2 scoops whey isolate, 1 scoop HBCD + a cereal bar when i remember.

#23 ·
You know what, i'll try to total it up tomorrow coz i kinda need to know too.

Savage strength mate and look wicked keep up the good work no doubt you pushing for bigger lifts will see you grow even bigger!
Thanks mate. I certainly hope so.

My brother in law benches 200kg and deadlifts about 250 and he's 11 stone something. No where near your height though but just shows how strong that guy is doing similar weights to a mammal like you.

He was saying he looked at England's strongest man winners lifts this year and he can beat all those lifts so would have won it for his weight.

Boring story but there you go.
Ridiculous isnt it! Thats just the epitome of genetics! He absolutely ruins me and im 8 stone heavier haha! Some people are just put on this earth to do certain things and he's definitely been gifted with strength.

#24 ·
Chest last night went beautifully, feeling noticably stronger already, perhaps thats the short ester of NPP kicking in quicker than normal Deca?

Flat Bench:

2 sets x 12 reps - 60kg

100kg x 8

120kg x 6

160kg x 10 - felt easy:

Incline:

100kg x 6

140kg x 10

Incline Flye's:

30kg x 8

40kg x 6

55kg x 8/9 cant quite remember.

Weighted Dips:

Bodyweight x 8

+40kg x 10

Overhead Cable Rope Extension:

Full stack x 15 reps - gotta add a plate to this now!

Tricep Pushdowns:

Full stack + 15kg x 15 reps

Close Grip Bench - did this last as every motherfcker was taking part in national chest day (sadly ironic that i was too......i know):

120kg x 8 - triceps and chest were just ruined by this point.

Wicked session though, 160kg felt light for a good 7 reps and even then it was a minimal spot after that, very pleased.

#25 ·
Chest last night went beautifully, feeling noticably stronger already, perhaps thats the short ester of NPP kicking in quicker than normal Deca?

Flat Bench:

2 sets x 12 reps - 60kg

100kg x 8

120kg x 6

160kg x 10 - felt easy:

Incline:

100kg x 6

140kg x 10

Incline Flye's:

30kg x 8

40kg x 6

55kg x 8/9 cant quite remember.

Weighted Dips:

Bodyweight x 8

+40kg x 10

Overhead Cable Rope Extension:

Full stack x 15 reps - gotta add a plate to this now!

Tricep Pushdowns:

Full stack + 15kg x 15 reps

Close Grip Bench - did this last as every motherfcker was taking part in national chest day (sadly ironic that i was too......i know):

120kg x 8 - triceps and chest were just ruined by this point.

Wicked session though, 160kg felt light for a good 7 reps and even then it was a minimal spot after that, very pleased.
I loved npp it definitely hits quickly deca was underwhelming for me

#44 ·
I can bench 160kg for 11 reps, so... :D

Just joshin', strong lifts, big dude, you look a solid 18 stone too. When I get around to that weight or above I start looking more watery and still stalky looking.

I love NPP too. Joints feel great and gains are steady. Tren makes my whole body feel brittle and, well, horrible most of the time. Only use it for dieting also.

Good luck dude.

#46 ·
I can bench 160kg for 11 reps, so... :D

Just joshin', strong lifts, big dude, you look a solid 18 stone too. When I get around to that weight or above I start looking more watery and still stalky looking.

I love NPP too. Joints feel great and gains are steady. Tren makes my whole body feel brittle and, well, horrible most of the time. Only use it for dieting also.

Good luck dude.
Hahaha. Thanks mate, its more 19st now but i'll weigh in at the end of the week.

Agree, Tren just makes me feel a bit ill constantly, Deca/NPP is just great and makes me feel good.

Haha, I see.. such anecdotes actually makes me feel less worried about my own use!
Thing is, its so subjective. I never did a fertility test before gear so even if my fertility was jeopardised i wouldnt know whether it was a pre-existing condition or it was AAS use.

I am of the thinking that pretty much anyone can recover though, especially with things like HMG being available now. PCT are powerful meds, even Dave Palumbo has said that he has seen some pretty bad cases and he's never witnessed anyone not recovering.

#49 ·
Back on Tuesday went well, only my 3rd week back to deadlifts after pulling my lower back so i was pretty pleased:

Deads:

260kg x 4 reps:

Bent over Rows:

80kg x 10

120kg x 8

160kg x 10

Lat Pull Down:

Full stack + 10kg plate

Close Grip Pull Down:

Full stack + 10kg plate

Seated Row:

80kg each arm x 12 reps

Dumbell Pull Overs:

30kg x 10

38kg x 12

Straight Bar Curls:

Worked up to 65kg x 12 reps

Hammer Curls:

Worked up to 28kg x 12 reps each side.

Machine Cable Preacher:

27kg + 2 x 2.3kg attachments x 17

Really good session, feel like my strength is on the way up already and ive only jabbed for a week, absolutely loving the feeling.

Also - weigh in this morning after going to the toilet with no food or drink taken on - 19st on the dot!! Condition seems good, keeping Pharma Aromasin in so estrogen and water are controlled.

All looking very positive for legs tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.