Hey guys.

I have been enjoying the invaluable benefits of one of the leading UK fitness franchises at David Lloyd club for 10 months now and as it happens I am now moving "far far away" however it would be a sin  for me to throw the 2 remaining months away so I'd like to share it with some of you guys.

It's valid for any of 92 David Lloyd's locations across UK. 

If you're interested feel free to contact  or email me on [email protected]

Cheers and keep an eye of the tiger!

1.jpg

62.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

David-1.jpg

45 minutes ago, Diegouru said:

How much do you pay a month?

Thank you for reaching out Diegouru. It's a 110 - DL standard for month. Are you looking to join?

On 16/08/2017 at 6:23 PM, Frost_uk said:

I'd rather train with some tins of bean in a plastic bag tied to a wooden stick than train at david Lloyds 

I got a visitor pass and it’s like a gym in a hotel when u go on holiday.  These “posh-gyms” are overpriced and not all that.  My local easygym is better, and charges £21 a month. 

On 29/07/2017 at 7:16 PM, Alphamale said:

Hey guys.

I have been enjoying the invaluable benefits of one of the leading UK fitness franchises at David Lloyd club for 10 months now and as it happens I am now moving "far far away" however it would be a sin  for me to throw the 2 remaining months away so I'd like to share it with some of you guys.

1.jpg

62.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

David-1.jpg

Hi mate, 

Would I need to wear a disguise? 

On 29/07/2017 at 7:16 PM, Alphamale said:

Hey guys.

1.jpg

62.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

David-1.jpg

I’ll take it! Paypal alright? 

Even though it’s over 12 months since the OP posted, I love his phrase “Cheers and keep an eye of the tiger!”

Reminded me of a German bloke on Radio 4 last week in relation to Brexit, who said, “here in Germany, we have a phrase which is you shouldn’t kill the baby with the bath”! 

On 16/08/2018 at 10:46 PM, Kazza61 said:

Even though it’s over 12 months since the OP posted, I love his phrase “Cheers and keep an eye of the tiger!”

Reminded me of a German bloke on Radio 4 last week in relation to Brexit, who said, “here in Germany, we have a phrase which is you shouldn’t kill the baby with the bath”! 

LOL!!

On 05/02/2019 at 12:40 PM, Jonk891 said:

Can I train in my boxers there and scream orgasm sounds whilst lifting  if so I'll take the two free months and a membership 

July 2017 he posted and you post now. Either your trying to hard or your thick at maths. You decide....

20 minutes ago, herc said:

July 2017 he posted and you post now. Either your trying to hard or your thick at maths. You decide....

The last post was January the 31st 2019. Mine was in February 5th 2019 so your a bit late yourself..which one are you ? 

1 hour ago, Jonk891 said:

The last post was January the 31st 2019. Mine was in February 5th 2019 so your a bit late yourself..which one are you ? 

You quoted the OP over a year later :rolleyes: 

i quoted you after 14days 

god loves a trier.....