UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

What do you think of the new forum theme?

5K views 104 replies 50 participants last post by  Prince Adam 
#1 ·
It looks better IMO but I don't like change so I feel like moaning about it.

#30 ·
What do you think of the new forum theme?
It looks fine to me. It's the members and the staff (behind the scene) that really make a forum what it is. The theme and all the frills are simply here to make our navigation through the forum easier and our surfing of the forum an overall more enjoyable experience in my opinion.

The simple fact that UK-Muscle's heart is still beating, is a positive sign that is indicative of both; members that care, as well as staff that give a damn about running a professional forum. When you read what I've just written, in the light of how the social media platforms are running these days, you'd come to seriously appreciate the power of each and every member on here, putting in their effort to ensure the health and wellbeing of this top notch forum is maintained..., for no amount of great looking themes, coupled with all the frills under the sun, would ever be able to revive a dead and buried forum, as we have witnessed many a forum have slipped by the way side over the years, giving in to other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, just to name a few.

Congratulation on the new look, and well done to one and all for all your contributions.

Fadi.

#32 ·
It looks fine to me. It's the members and the staff (behind the scene) that really make a forum what it is. The theme and all the frills are simply here to make our navigation through the forum easier and our surfing of the forum an overall more enjoyable experience in my opinion.

The simple fact that UK-Muscle's heart is still beating, is a positive sign that is indicative of both; members that care, as well as staff that give a damn about running a professional forum. When you read what I've just written, in the light of how the social media platforms are running these days, you'd come to seriously appreciate the power of each and every member on here, putting in their effort to ensure the health and wellbeing of this top notch forum is maintained..., for no amount of great looking themes, coupled with all the frills under the sun, would ever be able to revive a dead and buried forum, as we have witnessed many a forum have slipped by the way side over the years, giving in to other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, just to name a few.

Congratulation on the new look, and well done to one and all for all your contributions.

Fadi.
love this guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.