Flubs

Pm'ing

I would check your settings. You might have it switched off. You click on the profile picture of who you want to pm and there should be an option to pm on there profile page. You don't seem to have this option on your profile page.

9 minutes ago, Flubs said:

Thank you gents.

what is it in settings that I click to switch it in? I looked but I didn't see anything related to messages. Thank you for taking the time to rep,y.

Now that is a very good question lol. 

When I work it out I'll let you know. I've never had it switched off so I really have no idea.

8 minutes ago, Flubs said:

Thank you. Don't waste your time working it out, you have better things to do I'm sure. Thanks again. 

Nope. Nothing else better:) Still can't work it out though. Where's all the UK-M experts when you need one?

51 minutes ago, Mingster said:

Nope. Nothing else better:) Still can't work it out though. Where's all the UK-M experts when you need one?

Thank you for looking. I'll just leave it off. No problem.

6 minutes ago, Heavyassweights said:

interesting

Yep, when I read that from a platinum member I thought that was some sort of trolling but then reading on was legit.

I didn’t even know that you could off the PM’s (always had those on by default then I believe)

11 minutes ago, Heavyassweights said:

OP sniffing around for sausage 

:o

Not in the slightest, which is why I don't generally have the PM on, however, I like to know how to message people just in case I need to.

Wishing you a pleasant day and may your own sausage never be at a loss for company.

:D

5 hours ago, Ultrasonic said:

I wonder if there might have been an option to enable/disable PMs in an older forum version which flubs had set and this has migrated to the current version?

I think you may be correct. I always have my pm off and I have been a member for a long while now, so it was set to off in the "ooolllld days" haha. It doesn't matter really. I'm sure when the new changes come in all will become clear. I'm a little on the dopey side on some fronts it has to be said.

5 minutes ago, Flubs said:

I think you may be correct. I always have my pm off and I have been a member for a long while now, so it was set to off in the "ooolllld days" haha. It doesn't matter really. I'm sure when the new changes come in all will become clear. I'm a little on the dopey side on some fronts it has to be said.

I joined so long ago I can't even remember if PMs existed then!

Hopefully Lorian will be able to fix this for you.

3 hours ago, Ultrasonic said:

Going by this thread I'd say the complete opposite: it's on and can't be switched off.

Uh oh! 

There may be trouble aheaaaaad...

but whilst there's music and love and rom......oh, sorry, just couldnt help that one..:lol:...cough...I'll get my coat....