Jump to content
big vin

huge and lean on double cream

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Tricky said:

I was just about to say up your ice cream intake. I would prefer a In if Ben and jerrys a night that some double cream personally if I was chasing an extra 1000kcals 

I'd be hard pushed to keep it just to 1000 mate with a tub of Icecream in my face! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, big vin said:

saying he takes in 5-6000 calories a day . I said to him that must mean eating a whole lot of food and hard to achieve he says it's simple he adds double cream to his shakes . 

I used to add condensed milk to my shakes. And Double Cream to my porridge. Great stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eddias said:

Old school Bodybuilders including Arnold use to talk about putting full fat Cream in their diet when bulking, cannot be that healthy though.

It's the hydrogenated fat that is unhealthy the stuff in pies and fast food  the body can't break down that fat down , but natural fat like in cream the body can break down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, big vin said:

Yes but the ice cream will be full of sugar there is no sugar in the double cream 

Doesn't matter if the total calories are the same. It will have literally no difference.

In any event carbs>fat in the majority of circumstances (if anyone disagrees with the blanket top statement, that is).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, musclebubble said:

It's trash!  Not good for you!  Gonna make you feel like s**t after a week, and your tummy,breath & skin will tell you too.  All this new fad of eat as much saturated fat as you'd like, blah blah...

Just try it out for 2 weeks and see.  Also there are other high calorie products you can take.  Butter, Peanut butter, nuts, Cheese,Ice cream, etc.. all high in calories.  Nothing special about double cream.  Also few tablespoons of double cream is not 600 calories.  There's about 450 kcal in 100ml of the pot.  That's 1/3 of the pot.  How many table spoons is that?  That's 5 to 6 table spoons for 450 calories.  Still very high!

Yes 5-6 is what I class as a few 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devil said:

Why is this even a thread 

The guy is talking absolute bolloks and is an idiot. If you don't know that I would give up bodybuilding. Doesn't matter how good his physique is.

Lemme just blast test tren eq var hgh with some clen t3 DNP then when I'm inevitably shredded I'll point at myself and say it's the 10 mint kitkats I eat a day.

Normal ones won't work, but mint is the key to being big, shredded and successful like thousands have attempted to no avail over the last 70 years.

 

He is not shredded but very lean 

His muscles have grown very quickly he is natural and and has the best physique in the gym by far .He as added so much size lately everyone in the gym has noticed . He is a friend of mine he has no need to lie to me I asked him what he had been taking to get so much bigger and stay lean he told  me the only thing thing he has done is increase his calories and now has between 5-6000 calories a day the extra calorie coming from double cream . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, big vin said:

He is not shredded but very lean 

His muscles have grown very quickly he is natural and and has the best physique in the gym by far .He as added so much size lately everyone in the gym has noticed . He is a friend of mine he has no need to lie to me I asked him what he had been taking to get so much bigger and stay lean he told  me the only thing thing he has done is increase his calories and now has between 5-6000 calories a day the extra calorie coming from double cream . 

Yes I'm not denying that. The fact is its from the extra calories (which could be eaten from ANY food, or if for some weird reason he just wanted fats, ANY fat food. A lard of butter if he likes, or oil, or mars bars with the carbs).

The fact it's double cream is so irrelevant I can't believe we are talking about it :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He works behind the counter at the gym I see him making his shakes with the double cream . Saw him yesterday adding white wine sauce to his chicken and rice the white wine sauce contains double cream .

The guy is at university studying exercise science and sports nutrition he reads a lot of studies .He knows his stuff .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Devil said:

Yes I'm not denying that. The fact is its from the extra calories (which could be eaten from ANY food, or if for some weird reason he just wanted fats, ANY fat food. A lard of butter if he likes, or oil, or mars bars with the carbs).

The fact it's double cream is so irrelevant I can't believe we are talking about it :lol: 

Cream tastes much better than lard and it's always easier to drink your calories than eat them.

Back in the day when there were no protein powders and the like, many bodybuilders would cite evaporated and condensed milk as a staple in their diets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, big vin said:

He is not shredded but very lean 

His muscles have grown very quickly he is natural and and has the best physique in the gym by far .He as added so much size lately everyone in the gym has noticed . He is a friend of mine he has no need to lie to me I asked him what he had been taking to get so much bigger and stay lean he told  me the only thing thing he has done is increase his calories and now has between 5-6000 calories a day the extra calorie coming from double cream . 

Unless he is a true freak of nature he couldn't possibly be natty and lean if he's chowin down 6000 cals daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devil said:

Yes I'm not denying that. The fact is its from the extra calories (which could be eaten from ANY food, or if for some weird reason he just wanted fats, ANY fat food. A lard of butter if he likes, or oil, or mars bars with the carbs).

The fact it's double cream is so irrelevant I can't believe we are talking about it :lol: 

Yes true I totally agree . His preference is double cream as it's a lot easier to obtain an extra 500 calories from a few tablespoons of double cream than eating the same amount of calories from peanut butter etc . 

I struggle to get the extra calories down me when I'm bulking but with the double cream it's so easy add 100ml which is not a lot to your shake there is an extra 550 calories and easy to drink . You would need to add give tablespoons of peanut butter to get the same amount of extra calories and so much harder to get down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dutch75 said:

Unless he is a true freak of nature he couldn't possibly be natty and lean if he's chowin down 6000 cals daily.

Seriously pal I know him he is natural he as always has an amazing physique though and he us only 22 years old 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mingster said:

Cream tastes much better than lard and it's always easier to drink your calories than eat them.

Back in the day when there were no protein powders and the like, many bodybuilders would cite evaporated and condensed milk as a staple in their diets.

Yeah I'm not denying that, but the fact is I'm pretty sure he could play around with his macros and eat 4 mars bars a day and have the exact same effects.

Its just bugging me as if some people suggest double cream is some magic potion :lol: 

5 minutes ago, big vin said:

Yes true I totally agree . His preference is double cream as it's a lot easier to obtain an extra 500 calories from a few tablespoons of double cream than eating the same amount of calories from peanut butter etc . 

I struggle to get the extra calories sign me when I'm bulking but with the double cream it's so easy add 100ml which is not a lot to your shake there is an extra 550 calories and easy to drink . You would need to add give tablespoons of peanut butter to get the same amount of extra calories and so much harder to get down x

Yeah that's all good mate if that's the easiest and most prefered way you want those cals then bang on.

Just your original post seemed to suggest you thought magic double cream existed which would make you full huge shredded and lean if you drink it ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×