Sign in to follow this  
StanleyHudson

Ultimate Orange is back

Tried this today for the first time.

taste-wise it's like an orange flavoured ice lolly with the creamy filling. It's unusual to have that flavour experience in a pre-workout.

energy wise, can't fault it. I think the small protein content and everything else slows down the hit of the stims. It's a smooth ride up and a smoother ride down. I have a scoop to my gym buddy and we trained at 1pm. Neither of us have experienced any crash and just an overall feeling of wellbeing. 

Unlike meso, the DMAA hasn't stunted my appetite. It's 65mg which would normally have killed my appetite dead but I've managed to eat perfectly well.

overall, I really like this after one use.

On 11/08/2017 at 9:26 PM, faipdeooiad said:

Tried this today for the first time.

taste-wise it's like an orange flavoured ice lolly with the creamy filling. It's unusual to have that flavour experience in a pre-workout.

energy wise, can't fault it. I think the small protein content and everything else slows down the hit of the stims. It's a smooth ride up and a smoother ride down. I have a scoop to my gym buddy and we trained at 1pm. Neither of us have experienced any crash and just an overall feeling of wellbeing. 

Unlike meso, the DMAA hasn't stunted my appetite. It's 65mg which would normally have killed my appetite dead but I've managed to eat perfectly well.

overall, I really like this after one use.

Samples to hand buddy ?

I Used to use the original Dan Duchaine product back in the early 90s - crazy stuff for the time. 

Of course I am too old to take any of these pre-workout drinks nowadays, would probably drop dead from a heart attack!

9 minutes ago, albatross said:

I Used to use the original Dan Duchaine product back in the early 90s - crazy stuff for the time. 

Of course I am too old to take any of these pre-workout drinks nowadays, would probably drop dead from a heart attack!

i haven't tried the original, but i believe the taste was horrendous?

On 21/07/2017 at 1:11 PM, Frost_uk said:

thanks to Ma Huang, then they removed it and it was shite

I’ve still got a big tub of Grenade containing Ma Huang. Is strong stuff but, no longer available with this in the ingredients.

Original was the best ever, quarter of a scoop was enough to make my hair stand on end, when I had hair obvs :o:rolleyes:

Half a scoop for leg workouts. Have tried loads since including ephedrine and T3's,  nothing touches it !!

Was awesome....