mlc2010

bought 10mg - does this seem a lot?

11 hours ago, mlc2010 said:

ive bought 10mg before from same supplier and only ever had half this amount. this one seems full to brim. i dont want to over do mt2.

20170628_201438.jpg

It's just filler mate. The 10mg of actual product is like a grain of sugar. They use filler to make it atleast look like there is something inside. It can also strink if not kept cool

On 28/06/2017 at 8:24 PM, mlc2010 said:

ive bought 10mg before from same supplier and only ever had half this amount. this one seems full to brim. i dont want to over do mt2.

20170628_201438.jpg

Started this exact one 5 days ago and it's working already. Use the same one every summer. Just get your calculations right. I like to mix this mt2 with 2ml of water to make the marks on the pin a bit easier 

It's awesome 

2 hours ago, Dave_shorts said:

Started this exact one 5 days ago and it's working already. Use the same one every summer. Just get your calculations right. I like to mix this mt2 with 2ml of water to make the marks on the pin a bit easier 

It's awesome 

Agree, it's a lot dearer than others but I definitely think it's stronger. I've tried  4 others now.

10 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

Agree, it's a lot dearer than others but I definitely think it's stronger. I've tried  4 others now.

I've never had an issue paying slightly more fir good product. You are putting a chemical into your body after all!!

15 minutes ago, Dave_shorts said:

I've never had an issue paying slightly more fir good product. You are putting a chemical into your body after all!!

Need to try first as at the start its hard to know who is genuine and who isn't . Can't judge illegal products based on price, just got to make a call initially

I used TM MT2 3 times this week, each time 1mg a shot. Out all afternoon and got my shoulders burnt today

Going back to peptidesUK

3 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

Need to try first as at the start its hard to know who is genuine and who isn't . Can't judge illegal products based on price, just got to make a call initially

I used TM MT2 3 times this week, each time 1mg a shot. Out all afternoon and got my shoulders burnt today

Going back to peptidesUK

You used 3mg and burned??? f**k that!! Haha. Tough break man 

1 hour ago, Dave_shorts said:

You used 3mg and burned??? f**k that!! Haha. Tough break man 

exactly, I made a post about it a while ago asking if you build a resistance to MT2 as didn't want to just blame the MT2 off hand. Shoulders red as a lobster now. Not sore just red but shouldn't expect that

On 28/06/2017 at 8:24 PM, mlc2010 said:

20170628_201438.jpg

Is this peptidesuk or ukpeptides?

wqnt to try it 

many thanks 

3 minutes ago, lukeyybrown1 said:

Is this peptidesuk or ukpeptides?

wqnt to try it 

many thanks 

http://peptidesuk.com/

last time i bought Mt2 from there i had to order p141 and email them to say could i have MT2 instead

for some reason they dont actually list mt2 on their site but seemingly always have it in