Sign in to follow this  
MFM

Self injecting on the NHS

7 hours ago, RRSUK said:

I'd say the average steroid user has more experience doing IM jabs than a nurse.

Its unlikely to be a daily routine for a nurse much more IV, SQ or canulating. 

Plus most IM will be delt, possibly quad or glute but 9/10 just delt. Also 9/10 it will be water based as opposed to oil based, b12 or vaccinations and such.

I much prefer my own technique as apposed to a nurse and suffer less PIP when doing myself.

This exactly!!!

Well Said...

4 hours ago, Mingster said:

As I've patiently explained to you several times I don't have a problem with you.

You've taken gear for 15 years. It's hardly surprising you test levels are low. It could take 2-3 years to reach a mid-test range following such usage. It took me over two years following a similar aas history. Been off 2 years so not the case 

You don't qualify for trt but there's no reason you can't run a mild cycle and see how you feel. This isn't trt. TRT is replacing natty levels. A natty level is somewhere between 40mg and 70mg a week. I don't qualify under the NHS but I do qualify under ISSAM guidelines. If I didn't qualify I wouldn't of been prescribed. It IS TRT!

With your extensive aas history a mild cycle of 125-200mg a week should be well within your capability. Give it three months and see how your body reacts. But bear in mind my advice during our PM's. If you want to minimize any further issues be careful adding extra's to your cycle. When you start to use more drugs to counter the side effects of other drugs your body is telling you something. Ok I agree 

As to the point of this thread...It's only common sense to suggest that a medical professional is the person best suited to inject someone during a medical procedure. I'm not saying you or me or anyone can't do it safely. We just can't do it as well. I can do it better, half of them don't know what there doing TBH, do you ever see them aspirate? 

1 hour ago, Mingster said:

No I haven't. But I am medically trained.

Is this why your against other users self injecting, because you are medically trained and want to justify it? #TRTcrew

1 hour ago, STINK said:

I inject prescribed Sustanon and I have injected Nebido. My Dr had me do an online 'course' it only took half an hour and was designed for those who are Diabetic or who need injections for Chrones disease etc....

I feel good on TRT however I feel great when I add in HCG. My energy goes up and my sex drive comes back.

Sounds great, I may look into adding HCG at some point, are you still under Mike at BMH?

On 22 June 2017 at 3:11 PM, Mingster said:

Some do let the patients inject themselves although I've really no idea why the patients would want this.

Some people think that they are injection experts after running a couple of cycles but the amount of 'I've injected into a vein' or 'My leg has swollen to twice it's normal size' threads puts the lie to this.

I injected myself for 16 years and have medical training but it's still far safer to be injected by a medical professional as they aren't stretching, shaking, closing their eyes, or injecting into themselves.

And that is exactly why I let the missus handle all my pinning (she use to be a nurse in her country) 

1 hour ago, bigD29 said:

Is this why your against other users self injecting, because you are medically trained and want to justify it? #TRTcrew

Of course not. I get someone else to inject me. As I say, it's only common sense.

3 hours ago, bigD29 said:

Sounds great, I may look into adding HCG at some point, are you still under Mike at BMH?

Sure am. Their HCG can be expensive because you are prescribed only 1/3 of an amp and they expect you to chuck the rest. Noooo I buy bacteriostatic water and load up syringes and keep them in an air tight container in the fridge. £9 an amp 

8 hours ago, Mingster said:

Of course not. I get someone else to inject me. As I say, it's only common sense.

In your case yes as its a 4ml glute jab of Nebido once every 12 weeks. I would do the same!

8 hours ago, bigD29 said:

In your case yes as its a 4ml glute jab of Nebido once every 12 weeks. I would do the same!

Yes, That's very true. I would always get a trained professional to do any jab, however. Just as I'd always get someone with the relevant qualifications to do anything for me if I had the choice.

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

Really? This is supposed to be trt thread. Grow up, tw*t! 

I know. Sorry but you haven't read all the comments from previous threads where ive been made out to be a liar. But calling someone a Tw*t is just as bad if not worse to be honest. #TRTcrew