Sign in to follow this  
MFM

Self injecting on the NHS

7 hours ago, Mingster said:

Some do let the patients inject themselves although I've really no idea why the patients would want this.

Some people think that they are injection experts after running a couple of cycles but the amount of 'I've injected into a vein' or 'My leg has swollen to twice it's normal size' threads puts the lie to this.

I injected myself for 16 years and have medical training but it's still far safer to be injected by a medical professional as they aren't stretching, shaking, closing their eyes, or injecting into themselves.

Hes probs not pinning often if its just TRT hes doing. Could alternate left cheek right cheek. Even shoulders if needs be there pretty safe too. I personally would do it myself to avoid the inconvience of having to go through to see the doc

6 minutes ago, Mingster said:

And keep your comments civil please.

lol, not mingsters watch 

5 minutes ago, Mully said:

Hes probs not pinning often if its just TRT hes doing. Could alternate left cheek right cheek. Even shoulders if needs be there pretty safe too. I personally would do it myself to avoid the inconvience of having to go through to see the doc

lol, not mingsters watch 

Its a simple quad jab. You can even do sub Q now days. No problems

Just now, Oioi said:

You doubt they have contracts with drug companies? Srs? 

Pharmaceutical companies are no longer allowed to pay for pizza at the doctors surgery, they just give back handers now. 

I been on trt for 6 years I used to always inject myself with sustanon my gp knew about it was not concerned at all . I think the doctors practice was happy me doing it ad it saved them money by having a nurse do it .

I switched to nebido and started having the nurse do it as it's a lot thicker substance and have to do 4ml at a time i would rather have the nurse do that for me in my buttock.

1 minute ago, bigD29 said:

Its a simple quad jab. You can even do sub Q now days. No problems

Tbh I don't  pin there, one of the worst places for veins IMO. Sub Q might not be that much of a bad idea, tho I would only be doing about .5ml a time in that case. If its an issue getting them to do it, get you own and do it youself, I would

2 minutes ago, Mully said:

Tbh I don't  pin there, one of the worst places for veins IMO. Sub Q might not be that much of a bad idea, tho I would only be doing about .5ml a time in that case. If its an issue getting them to do it, get you own and do it youself, I would

I am allowed to jab myself,, thats why these boys are up in arms, they are all jelous or something calling me a liar ... Its my nightly entertainment now

4 minutes ago, big vin said:

I been on trt for 6 years I used to always inject myself with sustanon my gp knew about it was not concerned at all . I think the doctors practice was happy me doing it ad it saved them money by having a nurse do it .

I switched to nebido and started having the nurse do it as it's a lot thicker substance and have to do 4ml at a time i would rather have the nurse do that for me in my buttock.

Tell @Mingster in my other thread he was adamant nobody ever would be allowed to self inject themselves. 

There just trying to give advice, thats why people use the forum. To each there own, I would do it myself to, but like I said not in my quad. Glutes, shoulder no probs. Though tbf Im probs no where near as vascular as most these guys

4 minutes ago, bigD29 said:

I am allowed to jab myself,, thats why these boys are up in arms, they are all jelous or something calling me a liar ... Its my nightly entertainment now

c'mon no need to be bitchy lol. Especially when theres a mod here. Its not worth getting banned over

16 minutes ago, bigD29 said:

Tell @Mingster in my other thread he was adamant nobody ever would be allowed to self inject themselves. 

My endo knew , my gp knew and the nurse at my gp surgery knew I used to self inject they really didn't have any concerns about it , I used to even ask the nurse at the gp surgery for the needles and barrels . 

They are very sloppy at my surgery , when my endo switched me to nebido I was still getting the sustanon on prescription every two weeks even though I was on nebido I just kept getting the sustanon even though I never used it I saved loads of amps up and sold them in did it for over a year could have still been getting them now as it was me who told my gp yo cancel the repeat prescription for sustanon as I had switched to nebido .

My endo wrote to my gp to tell me I had stopped sustanon but my gp never read his letters he is useless 

7 hours ago, Rockstar61811 said:

IMO Sustanon has more flexibility where as nebido is a little cookie cutter.

7 hours ago, Mingster said:

You'll have to translate that I'm afraid.

Nebido is usually taken every 8 to 12 weeks yet a lot people say they would like to split it and take it weekly, monthly etc yet I have never heard of this being permitted.

sustanon on other hand can be taken all different ways - e5d, weekly, every 2 weeks etc

I'd say the average steroid user has more experience doing IM jabs than a nurse.

Its unlikely to be a daily routine for a nurse much more IV, SQ or canulating. 

Plus most IM will be delt, possibly quad or glute but 9/10 just delt. Also 9/10 it will be water based as opposed to oil based, b12 or vaccinations and such.

I much prefer my own technique as apposed to a nurse and suffer less PIP when doing myself.

11 hours ago, bigD29 said:

For TRT for life yes. What is your problem with me Mingster? 

As I've patiently explained to you several times I don't have a problem with you.

You've taken gear for 15 years. It's hardly surprising you test levels are low. It could take 2-3 years to reach a mid-test range following such usage. It took me over two years following a similar aas history.

You don't qualify for trt but there's no reason you can't run a mild cycle and see how you feel. This isn't trt. TRT is replacing natty levels. A natty level is somewhere between 40mg and 70mg a week.

With your extensive aas history a mild cycle of 125-200mg a week should be well within your capability. Give it three months and see how your body reacts. But bear in mind my advice during our PM's. If you want to minimize any further issues be careful adding extra's to your cycle. When you start to use more drugs to counter the side effects of other drugs your body is telling you something.

As to the point of this thread...It's only common sense to suggest that a medical professional is the person best suited to inject someone during a medical procedure. I'm not saying you or me or anyone can't do it safely. We just can't do it as well.

2 hours ago, RRSUK said:

I'd say the average steroid user has more experience doing IM jabs than a nurse.

Its unlikely to be a daily routine for a nurse much more IV, SQ or canulating. 

Plus most IM will be delt, possibly quad or glute but 9/10 just delt. Also 9/10 it will be water based as opposed to oil based, b12 or vaccinations and such.

I much prefer my own technique as apposed to a nurse and suffer less PIP when doing myself.

That may be true but I've never had a bad jab from a nurse. The amount of threads on here complaining of lumps, bumps, swelling and injecting into a vein on here suggest many users aren't as successful.

I would suggest that the thighs and glutes are the most popular sites as most wouldn't jab regular cycle amounts 3-5ml in a delt. I'll start a thread with a poll so we'll find out for sure...

1 hour ago, Mingster said:

That may be true but I've never had a bad jab from a nurse. The amount of threads on here complaining of lumps, bumps, swelling and injecting into a vein on here suggest many users aren't as successful.

I would suggest that the thighs and glutes are the most popular sites as most wouldn't jab regular cycle amounts 3-5ml in a delt. I'll start a thread with a poll so we'll find out for sure...

Out of interest, have you ever had a self administered bad jab?

Because after 10+ years I can honestly say I've never had an infection/abscess, sometimes bad pip from high strength/solvents.

I wonder how many of these are down to bad technique, poor site choice or just inexperience and standard PIP.

2 hours ago, Mingster said:

It's only common sense to suggest that a medical professional is the person best suited to inject someone during a medical procedure. I'm not saying you or me or anyone can't do it safely. We just can't do it as well.

It is dead easy to do a quad jab though. I haven't had a single injection go wrong so far, so if you're careful and keep things sterile there generally shouldn't be a problem. I never aspirate either which makes it even easier and quicker.

I inject prescribed Sustanon and I have injected Nebido. My Dr had me do an online 'course' it only took half an hour and was designed for those who are Diabetic or who need injections for Chrones disease etc....

I feel good on TRT however I feel great when I add in HCG. My energy goes up and my sex drive comes back.

1 hour ago, RRSUK said:

Out of interest, have you ever had a self administered bad jab?

Because after 10+ years I can honestly say I've never had an infection/abscess, sometimes bad pip from high strength/solvents.

I wonder how many of these are down to bad technique, poor site choice or just inexperience and standard PIP.

No I haven't. But I am medically trained.