UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Using DNP

34K views 676 replies 61 participants last post by  Floyd67 
#1 ·
Holiday in 5 weeks or so. Considering the use of DNP..... i know DNP is an extreme choice hence why i am looking to see the safest use of this compound??

#3 ·
DNP is very very effective at higher body fat % as long as you follow the rules.

Id suggest you do a lot of research on it first and be ready for some insane fat loss I was blown away.

Try posting this on the AMA thread and quoting @ElChapo
Thanks mate. Im probably 15% +

Hence the consideration of DNP ....

I just know how dangerous it can be, and think its just a lads holiday why take the risk. But im interested in it vecause of the extreme fat loss it offers.

#6 ·
It's fairly safe, stick to 250 mg daily with 30% caloric deficit. Add ephedrine+caffeine for appetite supression and extra fat loss.

You will drop TONS of fat. Don't be discouraged while you diet as you will retain water and your muscles will he soft from the DNP.
Exactly what I did and a week after stopping it the water had gone and glyocogen had came back I looked great lol.

#7 ·
I've been able to lose 1lb a day, or thereabouts, over a 2 week period using 500 a day. Yes this requires a net loss of about 3500 cals a day but it can be done. Say your tdee is 2500. This becomes about 3750 with the dnp. Add in 800 cals of cardio (effectively 1200 due to the dnp) and you're up to about 5k tdee at that point, and you're eating 1500cals daily, your deficit is 3500. It might sound a bit extreme, but I found the benefits outweighed to negatives by an enormous margin. By far my favourite "lose fat quick" regimen, but definitely not for everyone (and not the safest way, which you've specifically asked for, so I'm not recommending you do this).

#10 ·
I don't get this extreme dieting just because you are going on a lads holiday or any holiday in fact.

Is it just me?....but ok get in nice shape and all that but some really do put themselves through it like they going on stage or summit.

Do you walk round sucking your gut in showing the odd tricep extension when you are pointing something out to your mates then perform a slow tight curl to scratch your non existent 'itchy ear' every 10 minutes :confused1: ...i just don't get it.

#13 ·
I don't get this extreme dieting just because you are going on a lads holiday or any holiday in fact.

Is it just me?....but ok get in nice shape and all that but some really do put themselves through it like they going on stage or summit.

Do you walk round sucking your gut in showing the odd tricep extension when you are pointing something out to your mates then perform a slow tight curl to scratch your non existent 'itchy ear' every 10 minutes :confused1: ...i just don't get it.
I didnt ask for your opinion on wether you get it or not....

Ill never step on a stage, id rather look good on a holiday than a stage. But thats me.... i dont get why people hammer themselves for an amateur body building comp for a trophy.... but hey ho. Each to their own.

#11 ·
Most people to respond, will doing so having not run it.

Personally, i think its awesome, run it, but be prepared to be sweaty/lethargic and if you've got a misses lack of oral! ha
run it at 250 for atleast 5 days, if you choose too increase then do so, but after 5 days.

you'll drop loads of fat.

#12 ·
Most people to respond, will doing so having not run it.

Personally, i think its awesome, run it, but be prepared to be sweaty/lethargic and if you've got a misses lack of oral! ha
run it at 250 for atleast 5 days, if you choose too increase then do so, but after 5 days.

you'll drop loads of fat.
When you say lethargic, how lethargic are we talking?

I have a pretty demanding job at times, and i need to be switched on, i work in close proximity to others, how sweaty is sweaty?

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
On 250mg at the moment 6 days in. Hot and out of breath easily, walking up the stairs is a chore - dont feel like i can do any cardio so have skipped it this week. If you do a desk job then get a fan. If its hard labour have 5 days off work on the sick self cert !

On the plus side the fat loss is far far better than anything else i have tried. I reckon a weeks worth is the equivalent of 8 weeks cardio/diet/t3 & Clen. Its the fast way to diet not the easy way though - no way is easy imo

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
On 250mg at the moment 6 days in. Hot and out of breath easily, walking up the stairs is a chore - dont feel like i can do any cardio so have skipped it this week. If you do a desk job then get a fan. If its hard labour have 5 days off work on the sick self cert !

On the plus side the fat loss is far far better than anything else i have tried. I reckon a weeks worth is the equivalent of 8 weeks cardio/diet/t3 & Clen. Its the fast way to diet not the easy way though - no way is easy imo
indeed, its not enjoyable

was at wedding today, haven't worn my suit since last year. Looks like a kid in my dads clothes. Even had to get a scissors and make a new hole in my belt at the last minute

I would try cardio and ditch weights if you want. 2 weeks off and any strength loss is easily recovered

2 weeks of DNP now and one thing I notice is that after you come off your body cry's out to put the weight back on so be careful. My weight has been bouncing around since I came off. Go several hundred cals over for a few days and your 1-2kg up on the scales

Being weighting myself every day for months now and the fluctuations after DNP run are the most extreme

I am planning to run another 2 weeks in October to really get that bf down below 10% for first time in about 15years! Doing a very lean bulk / body recomp at the moment but bf monitoring is the priority

#22 ·
My bro did 4 weeks 125mg/ed with t3 low cals! 100g carb ish, lost 14lbs stopped it 2 weeks before his 12day holiday then started clen while still using t3 and upping cals to just under maintenance. The day he went away he stopped clen checked his weight and was still the same 14lb loss so he was buzzing he kept the dnp weight loss off, he kept on the t3 right way through the holiday. He got back yesterday checked weight and he is exactly 14lbs up so exact same weight before his hol lol. He admitted he did binge out every day! Back on dnp today

#25 ·
Not read all the comments but I have used successfully many times. One big factor at the moment is the ranging quality of the stuff.

I sometimes prefer a blast of 400-500mg for a week to ten days. Any more than that is very hard to take and as pointed out above you will burn up. If not your gear is s**t

A 'nicer' way to do is is 250mg a day for a few weeks. Most tabs seem to be dosed at this now.

Few pointers

- Keep electrolytes in balance (buy tablets of keep bottles of lucozade sport light in the fridge).

- Manage potassium, DNP crmpaing can be bad

- Drink excessive water (2l a day probably not enough with the excess sweat

- Fasted cardio on it is super effective but be careful not to over do it. You get so much moire 'reward' for cardio on DNP then when not although its harder obviously

- Maybe consider an appetitite suppressant like sibutramine as the sugar / carb cravings can be hard to resist on it. If you are super strong willed then dont

- No or low alcohol ideally

#40 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok mate thanks for that. Will tell my bro not to start the hgh while on dnp as it's a waste

on other note is t3 with dnp ok to use? As o starting hgh soon and can only get t3 been told 25mcg t3 per day with the hgh
That's not what it says bud, Pscarb said he actually saw the results increase when using DNP and HGH.

As far as I'm concerned T3 is a must whilst running DNP,

DNP interrupts a process in which an enzyme called Deiodinase converts T4 into T3. So, all you are doing by supplementing with T3, is replacing the natural levels in your body which otherwise causes hypothyroidism, this has no effect on weight loss, however you will feel the hypothyroidism symptoms. The most common side effect if you choose not to supplement with T3 is Lethargy. There are many others but that is the main reason why people take T3 when running DNP.

Your body produces somewhere around 20-25mcg T3 per day, so by taking 25mcg synthetic T3 all you are doing is taking your natural level back to 'normal' add another 25mcg (so 50mcg in total) for extra fat burning because this elevates the metabolism more.

So to make it easy, yes he's fine to use HGH whilst running DNP, He should also run T3 at 50mcg per day.

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

#45 ·
You will not gain any muscle while on DNP. You will however gain after the cycle is done due to the anabolic rebound effect.

The only reason to use resistance training whilst on DNP is to either burn more calories or for psychological reasons (you don't want to interrupt your training routine).

Personally for a 2 week DNP cycle I just concentrate on the cardio side of things then up the work ethic in the days following the last dose.

#46 ·
@GeordieOak70 @Sparkey

How's your macro intake looking while using dnp?

I'm on day 6 at 250mg. Defo lost a fair amount of fat so far. I'm keeping carbs low. Maybe around 100g a day whilst keeping fats and protein fairly high.

All carbs coming from fruit. I'm craving bananas at the minute. Correct me if I'm wrong But this is fructose and not glucose so this will be filling liver glycogen more so then muscle glycogen right?

#48 ·
@GeordieOak70 @Sparkey

How's your macro intake looking while using dnp?

I'm on day 6 at 250mg. Defo lost a fair amount of fat so far. I'm keeping carbs low. Maybe around 100g a day whilst keeping fats and protein fairly high.

All carbs coming from fruit. I'm craving bananas at the minute. Correct me if I'm wrong But this is fructose and not glucose so this will be filling liver glycogen more so then muscle glycogen right?
I keep my carbs to 50g a day whilst on DNP, but saying that I'm used to low carb cutting anyway.

Eat whatever carbs you like, just be aware that the body will just burn them off no matter what the source is.

Diet coke and sugar free gum keep my cravings at bay.

#50 ·
Thanks for clearing that up guys.

Starting dnp today.

Does my protein have to be high? Like instead of 180g I would normally have can I have 120g? Don't see the point in keeping protein high if I can't build muscle. And with the lower protein then puts me in more of a deficit.
To preserve the muscle you have. It's say 1g per lb seems ok. 200lb man, 200g protein = 800 cals.

I did much less and muscle came back very quickly

#52 ·
By the way the whole low carb on DNP is being discussed on the el chapo ama thread. He thinks it's not important in terms of reducing fat. As regards sides, individual call.

I agree, I don't see the necessity of low carbs, in terms of aiding fat loss, unless you find you low carbs helps with hunger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.