UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

L leucine

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Gymbot 
#1 ·
Is this stuff supposed to be this hard to 'mix' and/or actually swallow ... without breathing-it in ?!

it tastes terrible too

and stinks if spilt on kitchen surface

any you guys know a way of ingesting it?

#2 ·
Is this stuff supposed to be this hard to 'mix' and/or actually swallow ... without breathing-it in ?!

it tastes terrible too

and stinks if spilt on kitchen surface

any you guys know a way of ingesting it?
Before you worry about how to take it.. Can I ask why you're taking it? (Not a loaded question)

Typically supplemental leucine on it's own isn't really needed (unless perhaps your vegetarian/vegan.. but even then I'd suggest supplementing with EAA's at a meal > leucine alone).

#4 ·
Before you worry about how to take it.. Can I ask why you're taking it? (Not a loaded question)

Typically supplemental leucine on it's own isn't really needed (unless perhaps your vegetarian/vegan.. but even then I'd suggest supplementing with EAA's at a meal > leucine alone).
Thought was good for building muscle tissue

a few bodybuikders have suggested using it

#3 ·
It's not something I'd suggest you take but if you really want to the easiest way may be to put the powder straight in your mouth on a spoon and then drink some water to wash it down quickly. A long time ago I ended up doing this with some foul tasting EAAs that mixed badly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.