Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Jas said:

Take as much as you want. Your crazy for creating your own problems.  Sort them out before you call people crazy,  idiot.

"Not much, 4 iu daily subc when waking up.

I never had these mild breathing problems before. Body fat has also only gone down over the last twelve months

It did start occuring around the same time as i started injection in the morning tho, instead of before bed?

Also not sure how relevant but during this period I have also increased my eggs and meat consumption.

However, I'm also currently sick so might aswell be Corona related lol. 

I will keep an eye on it and consider getting a BP monitor

What does mild Corona related issues have to do with HGH related roid-gut or insulin issues?

Seems like you are here to scare people or make personal attacks, and not actually accumulate honest knowledge on hormones?

You stated that 2 iu would give me diabetes, both I and elchapo correct you, stating that anything below 5 iu is pretty safe, you ignore this and start making personal attacks? Well played sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, Djibril said:

To be honest it wasnt really high. Hct was at 48,  just donated for the sake of it. 

Been on test for 5 months, first month's on TRT, last 2 months on 250 mgs weekly.

I would guess that on a higher dose probably the hematocrit goes up but dont know for certain. Will keep running bloodword every few months to see where im at.

 

What are your recommendations long term? Given that i will be blasting and cruising. Should i add an iron supplement and follow closely my hct levels?

Follow closely until you get a feel for it. Many people don't run into HCT issues at all. There's a genetic and lifestyle component. Those with undiagnosed sleep apnea get it frequently.

 

Just keep it under 54% and you will be fine.  Keep your ferritin +60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello mate, I'm currently bulking I'm around 15percent body maybe a bit lower, but want to do a mini aggressive cut for a for around2-3 week. Before carrying on with my bulk. 

So far I have been using 150mg test 

I wanted to start a tren e cycle for the remainder of my bulk, my question is if I pin today and also start the defecit today for the next 2 or 3weeks before going back Into a bulk would muscle loss be likely? As the tren e wouldn't have built up yet on my time in a deficit? 

Defecit is going to be 1500 cals(3lbs a week aim) 

As always, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.3.2020 at 11:53 PM, ElChapo said:

Cardio and fat loss for cardiovascular health and protection.  Pycnogenol/cocoa extract or dark chocolate.  2.5-5 mg cialis is potent as well. May reverse endothelial damage (based on murine studies)

Will pycnogenol help against corona virus you think?

Will any AAS help against the virus?
Any AAS that could worsen the immune system or any AAS that you wouldnt recommend to use during these times?

 

What do you think of mk677 - what are the benifits/down sides?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shay1490 said:

how are my bloods looking

been running 600mg test e for about 10 weeks

 

IMG_8512.PNG

Looks fine, what are you trying to get from these labs?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Simon90 said:

Hello mate, I'm currently bulking I'm around 15percent body maybe a bit lower, but want to do a mini aggressive cut for a for around2-3 week. Before carrying on with my bulk. 

So far I have been using 150mg test 

I wanted to start a tren e cycle for the remainder of my bulk, my question is if I pin today and also start the defecit today for the next 2 or 3weeks before going back Into a bulk would muscle loss be likely? As the tren e wouldn't have built up yet on my time in a deficit? 

Defecit is going to be 1500 cals(3lbs a week aim) 

As always, thank you

No, you're fine.

 

That's a very heavy deficit, i would not go past 1000 daily cal deficit or 40% deficit.  You are very likely to lose muscle and strength and feel like dogshit.

 

In your shoes, i would rather do a cut down to 9-10% and then slow/lean bulk into 12-13%, rinse and repeat. This way you will always be lean and only be a short cut away from being very lean again. That's my recommended approach, you look and feel good all year.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zariph said:

Will pycnogenol help against corona virus you think?

Will any AAS help against the virus?
Any AAS that could worsen the immune system or any AAS that you wouldnt recommend to use during these times?

 

What do you think of mk677 - what are the benifits/down sides?

Eh, maybe.  Heavy ginger use will help with inflammation/malaise/fatigue.   Best way to tackle this is vitamin C/Zinc/Vitamin D and a lot of rest/relaxation and staying hydrated.   

 

AAS are believe to worse the immune system which is why men have worse cold/flu symptoms.

 

MK677 can cause a lot of water retention/hunger in some people, may cause pre-diabetes in others as well.  It may have some potential for wound healing and bulking.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @ElChapo i want to start accutane for the first time, i am currently on 100mg per day doxycline (antibiotic) but this dident help my acne. I been on it for around 3 months.

can i start straight on the accutane or do i have to wait for the antibiotics to clear my system? I dont know how long this might take, i might of seen online that dont take accutane until 6 months after last antibiotics but i hope i misread! Please advise, thankyou

lastly would you know if laser tattoo removal would be a very bad ideal while on accutane??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ElChapo said:

Eh, maybe.  Heavy ginger use will help with inflammation/malaise/fatigue.   Best way to tackle this is vitamin C/Zinc/Vitamin D and a lot of rest/relaxation and staying hydrated.   

 

AAS are believe to worse the immune system which is why men have worse cold/flu symptoms.

 

MK677 can cause a lot of water retention/hunger in some people, may cause pre-diabetes in others as well.  It may have some potential for wound healing and bulking.  

"Heavy ginger use" How much is that? Should I supplemment with it or how much you suggest?

Is tren worse than test/deca when speaking of covid-19, as tren can cause some breathing problems, or do you think its all the same?

As for mk677, so you saying it doesnt have any direct benifits for muscle building? 

Metformin - good or bad for bodybuilding? I see its nice for insulin but it may have side effects for muscle building aight?

Masteron - I dont really get this compound. It seems expensive and doesnt really do much? I mean if you want to bulk, then rather for test/deca/oxy or winny instead of test/deca/mast, much cheaper and more effective? Can you explain to me why so many people use this compound so often? I always see people doing test/deca/mast or test/tren/mast - but why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ElChapo

Got bloods back after being on a cruise for about 7 weeks now 

Most markers are fine but my HCT is 0.53 so a bit high, planned to donate again but my ferritin is very low based on what I’ve read here 

Im not allowed to do at for another 6 weeks, Would supplementing iron while waiting to donate risk my HCT level go through the roof? 
 

Any advice appreciated 

 

 

A76F98A9-16D4-4611-932C-3A1E111CC3CA.jpeg

B4226AE5-EE64-4AF9-9DDE-68D838F02B7E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2020 at 8:00 PM, Hadenough said:

Hi @ElChapo i want to start accutane for the first time, i am currently on 100mg per day doxycline (antibiotic) but this dident help my acne. I been on it for around 3 months.

can i start straight on the accutane or do i have to wait for the antibiotics to clear my system? I dont know how long this might take, i might of seen online that dont take accutane until 6 months after last antibiotics but i hope i misread! Please advise, thankyou

lastly would you know if laser tattoo removal would be a very bad ideal while on accutane??

How bad is the acne?  Tretinoin cream is a very good alternative and can work just as well in many cases.

 

Otherwise,

 

Taking doxi with accutane can cause intracranial pressure.   

 

I wouldn't do laser tattoo removal on accutane, it makes the skin very sensitive.   I would look into tretinoin in the meantime and take that for at least 6 months. It is very effective and safer than accutane.  If you want to use accutane, one week is enough time for it to get out of your system (the doxi)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2020 at 5:52 AM, zariph said:

"Heavy ginger use" How much is that? Should I supplemment with it or how much you suggest?

Is tren worse than test/deca when speaking of covid-19, as tren can cause some breathing problems, or do you think its all the same?

As for mk677, so you saying it doesnt have any direct benifits for muscle building? 

Metformin - good or bad for bodybuilding? I see its nice for insulin but it may have side effects for muscle building aight?

Masteron - I dont really get this compound. It seems expensive and doesnt really do much? I mean if you want to bulk, then rather for test/deca/oxy or winny instead of test/deca/mast, much cheaper and more effective? Can you explain to me why so many people use this compound so often? I always see people doing test/deca/mast or test/tren/mast - but why?

Just use a lot,  ginger candies, ginger powder, ginger soda (the real stuff with ginger in it).  There's not exact dose.

 

Tren is probably a bad idea, stronger androgen and can affect cardiovascular capacity.

 

I didn't say it has no benefits for bodybuilding, if i recall, i said it could work on a bulk due to increase in appetite and increase in IGF.

 

Metformin might actually decreases muscle anabolism through mtor mechanism.  It might also enhance it in the right context (maybe with GH or peptides). We don't really know.

 

Masteron;   If you want to polish the physique while enhancing strength/muscle; winstrol and superdrol do it better. It has a slight polishing effect, not much effect on muscle building or strength. It might free up some testosterone and some people get libido and mood boost from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2020 at 6:45 AM, Towel said:

@ElChapo

Got bloods back after being on a cruise for about 7 weeks now 

Most markers are fine but my HCT is 0.53 so a bit high, planned to donate again but my ferritin is very low based on what I’ve read here 

Im not allowed to do at for another 6 weeks, Would supplementing iron while waiting to donate risk my HCT level go through the roof? 
 

Any advice appreciated 

 

 

A76F98A9-16D4-4611-932C-3A1E111CC3CA.jpeg

B4226AE5-EE64-4AF9-9DDE-68D838F02B7E.jpeg

Yes, you want to aggressively get your ferritin back to 70-100 and be very careful with donating. I would not worry about your HCT unless it's over 53%. Being anemic is really bad and can affect your mood/libido/wellbeing as well. 

 

It can take 8-12 weeks to get ferritin back up, so start ASAP and don't donate until it's high again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElChapo said:

Yes, you want to aggressively get your ferritin back to 70-100 and be very careful with donating. I would not worry about your HCT unless it's over 53%. Being anemic is really bad and can affect your mood/libido/wellbeing as well. 

 

It can take 8-12 weeks to get ferritin back up, so start ASAP and don't donate until it's high again.  

HCT says 0.53 L/L, take it that’s the same as 53%? 

Picked up some Iron bisglycinate with vitamin C, each capsule is 18mg of iron so take 4 (72mg), Would you say thats enough or should I be taking more 

Thanks for help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ElChapo said:

How bad is the acne?  Tretinoin cream is a very good alternative and can work just as well in many cases.

 

Otherwise,

 

Taking doxi with accutane can cause intracranial pressure.   

 

I wouldn't do laser tattoo removal on accutane, it makes the skin very sensitive.   I would look into tretinoin in the meantime and take that for at least 6 months. It is very effective and safer than accutane.  If you want to use accutane, one week is enough time for it to get out of your system (the doxi)

Hi @El Chapo yeh its quite bad but not the worst, i will look into the cream but dont really want to be on something for 6 months so will probably go for the accutane, thanks for clarifying i should wait a week after the doxi!

would you say getting laser tattoo with doxi is as bad as with accutane as my last laser session i was on doxi and i survived, iv got my next session in a few weeks but eager to start accutane!this is my acne if it matters

4ECF88C8-4735-40FC-A4FB-0AD24185CF1E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ElChapo said:

Just use a lot,  ginger candies, ginger powder, ginger soda (the real stuff with ginger in it).  There's not exact dose.

 

Tren is probably a bad idea, stronger androgen and can affect cardiovascular capacity.

 

I didn't say it has no benefits for bodybuilding, if i recall, i said it could work on a bulk due to increase in appetite and increase in IGF.

 

Metformin might actually decreases muscle anabolism through mtor mechanism.  It might also enhance it in the right context (maybe with GH or peptides). We don't really know.

 

Masteron;   If you want to polish the physique while enhancing strength/muscle; winstrol and superdrol do it better. It has a slight polishing effect, not much effect on muscle building or strength. It might free up some testosterone and some people get libido and mood boost from it. 

once again, thx for detailed answer.

I absoluty hate the taste of ginger, but will try implementing it.

 

As for metformin, would you stay clear of it, or would you implement it in a tren cycle or maybe with GH? Or is the side effects you mention to great, that you would never use it for bodybuilding purpose?

 

I know many people stack mast with deca or tren, is this just to decrease side effects somehow? Whats the lowest dose mast you recommend in a bulking cycle? I also know a lot of powerlifters use masteron, is the strength gains from it noticeable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Towel said:

HCT says 0.53 L/L, take it that’s the same as 53%? 

Picked up some Iron bisglycinate with vitamin C, each capsule is 18mg of iron so take 4 (72mg), Would you say thats enough or should I be taking more 

Thanks for help

Yes

 

Take 3-4 caps,  x 2-3 times daily, 8 weeks and re-test. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hadenough said:

Hi @El Chapo yeh its quite bad but not the worst, i will look into the cream but dont really want to be on something for 6 months so will probably go for the accutane, thanks for clarifying i should wait a week after the doxi!

would you say getting laser tattoo with doxi is as bad as with accutane as my last laser session i was on doxi and i survived, iv got my next session in a few weeks but eager to start accutane!this is my acne if it matters

4ECF88C8-4735-40FC-A4FB-0AD24185CF1E.jpeg

Doxi will not interfere with the laser removal. For that kind of acne, accutane is a better idea than the cream. 

 

Just note that accutane will make acne worse before it gets better, this is known as "purging", this means it's working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, zariph said:

once again, thx for detailed answer.

I absoluty hate the taste of ginger, but will try implementing it.

 

As for metformin, would you stay clear of it, or would you implement it in a tren cycle or maybe with GH? Or is the side effects you mention to great, that you would never use it for bodybuilding purpose?

 

I know many people stack mast with deca or tren, is this just to decrease side effects somehow? Whats the lowest dose mast you recommend in a bulking cycle? I also know a lot of powerlifters use masteron, is the strength gains from it noticeable?

I stick to the old school because it works. Never found a need to add new things constantly, as is popular nowadays. To me, they are just a distraction from the tried and true fundamentals that have built monstrous and/or aesthetic physiques for over half a century.  That's my take on this stuff.

 

I wouldn't run it myself and can't recommend it because i don't know if it will be detrimental or positive. That's just me. You could always guinea pig yourself and find out, i'd rather spend that time building muscle or torching fat the tried and true way.

 

Noticeable strength gains? Not at all.  Some people feel it helps with trenbolone/deca side effects, others do not.  In my opinion, it's a waste of syringe space and $.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ElChapo said:

Yes

 

Take 3-4 caps,  x 2-3 times daily, 8 weeks and re-test. 

Wow 

Just to confirm I’d be taking about 160-240mg iron a day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ElChapo said:

I stick to the old school because it works. Never found a need to add new things constantly, as is popular nowadays. To me, they are just a distraction from the tried and true fundamentals that have built monstrous and/or aesthetic physiques for over half a century.  That's my take on this stuff.

 

I wouldn't run it myself and can't recommend it because i don't know if it will be detrimental or positive. That's just me. You could always guinea pig yourself and find out, i'd rather spend that time building muscle or torching fat the tried and true way.

 

Noticeable strength gains? Not at all.  Some people feel it helps with trenbolone/deca side effects, others do not.  In my opinion, it's a waste of syringe space and $.

 

 

 

Thx

 

As for masteron - why do powerlifters use this compound if its mostly a cosmetic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My docs did some bloods.

Alt levels come out at 42 and CRP at 15.

Must say she is very thorough and is wanting more detailed bloods panel specifically related to liver. What will these be? Will they be able to tell steroid use?

These tests were 8-10 weeks of test/tren/mast 400/200/200 and some winny or anavar PWO probably 3/4 x week.

Am taking following started 2 weeks ago.  test p/EQ/tren a 150/200/150 at minute, will drop tren in 2 weeks and continue test/eq for probably another 12weeks, then on to 125 test p only. 

Thoughts on levels and if alt levels on above will improve worsen and if specific liver panel can spot steroids

Many thanks as always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zariph said:

Thx

 

As for masteron - why do powerlifters use this compound if its mostly a cosmetic?

Strength athletes in general that compete in weight classes use it because it isn't a "wet" compound and doesn't pump you full of glycogen (that for a 1RM attempt you really don't need). It's also a DHT androgen which means it doesn't require an AI, it brings neural qualities (strength and supposedly skill acquisition), both of which are handy. It's also extremely mild in side effect, both in terms of feel (lethargy, disgestion, etc) and blood work, which means you can mega dose it more easily than you might be able to with say, test or deca or tren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ElChapo said:

Doxi will not interfere with the laser removal. For that kind of acne, accutane is a better idea than the cream. 

 

Just note that accutane will make acne worse before it gets better, this is known as "purging", this means it's working. 

Ok @El Chapo so if i did get the laser while on accutane would you say id be in deep s**t?

thanks so much for your helpful advice, what is your profession, Are u a doctor? Just curious, this will be my last questions thanks pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×