Hello @ElChapo i got a question regarding pubertal gyno reversal.

I've been taking pharma raloxifene for almost 8 weeks now and was wondering, should i go with one more box for 4 more weeks and a total of 12? Right nipple gyno seems to be in the same situation as when before starting.

Hi @El Chapo

Recently had some blood work done, currently off cycle, have only run test in the last year but my HDL cholesterol keeps coming back v low. I've put results below. I've added all this in over 6 months ago -   fish oil,  HIT 3x a week, eat a good diet, dont smoke, drink rarely & it hasn't moved an inch.  Any supplements or ideas to raise HDL?

HDL: 0.86 nmol/l  -  0-388 range - v low

LDL Cholesterol: 2.68 nmol - normal

Overall Cholesterol: 4.23 nmol - optimal

Triglycerides: 1.51 nmol - normal

Non HDL Cholesterol: 3.37nmol - normal

Total Cholesterol/HDL ratio - 4.92:1 ratio - abnormal (too high)

My BP is pretty good consistently around 125/70 on and off cycle, i'm about 215lbs 6ft 12% bf so not huge either as they suggested loosing some size when i was bigger (which i reluctantly dropped 10lbs). I had ferratin & CRP tested too both came back optimal so i'm a bit out of ideas on the HDL reading.

5 hours ago, sos2008 said:

Hi @El Chapo

Recently had some blood work done, currently off cycle, have only run test in the last year but my HDL cholesterol keeps coming back v low. I've put results below. I've added all this in over 6 months ago -   fish oil,  HIT 3x a week, eat a good diet, dont smoke, drink rarely & it hasn't moved an inch.  Any supplements or ideas to raise HDL?

My BP is pretty good consistently around 125/70 on and off cycle, i'm about 215lbs 6ft 12% bf so not huge either as they suggested loosing some size when i was bigger (which i reluctantly dropped 10lbs). I had ferratin & CRP tested too both came back optimal so i'm a bit out of ideas on the HDL reading.

Citrus bergamot, krill oil, garlic, CoQ10, olive leaf extract.

20 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

Citrus bergamot, krill oil, garlic, CoQ10, olive leaf extract.

Thanks mate,

Will look into those.

18 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

@El Chapo I had some blood tests done about 6 months ago due to a health matter. The doctor mentioned I had high ferritin levels. She said it was nothing to particularly worry about but to re-do the tests in 6 months time. 

I was off cycle at the time of the tests 6 months ago. Any idea of causes/symptoms of high ferratin?

What is the level? I wouldn't be concerned unless it's over 200.

Fatty liver can cause it and a genetic disorder where the body stores too much iron. It's fairly rare.   I  need your numbers

6 hours ago, Djibril said:

Hello @ElChapo i got a question regarding pubertal gyno reversal.

I've been taking pharma raloxifene for almost 8 weeks now and was wondering, should i go with one more box for 4 more weeks and a total of 12? Right nipple gyno seems to be in the same situation as when before starting.

Give it another 4 weeks. Is it pharma grade or from UGL?   

12 weeks for best results.

Are you on any steroids/hormones/HGH/Peptides?

6 hours ago, sos2008 said:

Hi @El Chapo

Steady state cardio is better than HIIT for increasing HDL.  1-2 glasses of red wine will also give you a boost.

What is your testosterone dosage?   Anything over 200 mg per week will hit HDL harder and HDL levels and sensitivity to dropping from AAS is genetic.  

More important than lipids is cardiovascular fitness, being lean, and controlling BP. This will have a greater role in heart health than lipid levels. 

12 minutes ago, ElChapo said:

Steady state cardio is better than HIIT for increasing HDL.  1-2 glasses of red wine will also give you a boost.

What is your testosterone dosage?   Anything over 200 mg per week will hit HDL harder and HDL levels and sensitivity to dropping from AAS is genetic.  

More important than lipids is cardiovascular fitness, being lean, and controlling BP. This will have a greater role in heart health than lipid levels. 

Thanks @El Chapo

I am not on anything at the moment those cholesterol results are my natural readings which is why i really want to get my HDL up. I never go over 500mg of test and always stay away from 19nors, occasionally will use var at 30mg a day but i know that is notorious for killing HDL so may avoid that in future too. Fitness is good, BP is good and 12% bf so i cant really do much more to get it going so will look into some more supplements, steady state cardio & red wine.

53 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

Thanks @El Chapo

I am not on anything at the moment those cholesterol results are my natural readings which is why i really want to get my HDL up. I never go over 500mg of test and always stay away from 19nors, occasionally will use var at 30mg a day but i know that is notorious for killing HDL so may avoid that in future too. Fitness is good, BP is good and 12% bf so i cant really do much more to get it going so will look into some more supplements, steady state cardio & red wine.

How long after a cycle were these bloods done?  A cycle and high testosterone can lower HDL for up to 8 weeks in some cases. 

1 hour ago, ElChapo said:

What is the level? I wouldn't be concerned unless it's over 200.

Fatty liver can cause it and a genetic disorder where the body stores too much iron. It's fairly rare.   I  need your numbers

Sorry to hijack his question, but mine is similar!

my latest ferritin was 239ug/L (30-400)

6 months before that, was 380 and year before was 706

Have read it can spike immediately after an intramuscular injection, is that right?

Here is latest iron status.....

AE0CD7F6-64D7-4B17-9824-8079D699485F.png

3 hours ago, ElChapo said:

Give it another 4 weeks. Is it pharma grade or from UGL?   

12 weeks for best results.

Are you on any steroids/hormones/HGH/Peptides?

Pharma mate. Will give it 4 more weeks.

250 mgs pharma Test E weekly + hcg + exemestane. 

No hgh no peptides never

On 06/05/2019 at 10:14 PM, ElChapo said:

1. Yes

2. Bullshit

3. No luck, if you use muscle, your body tries to use other sources for energy. This is why you lift during a cut.  You also want to aim for around 1 g protein per lbs of lean body mass.

4. I just maintain now, i hit each body part once a week. I do cardio several times a week. I maintain 7-10% body fat year round. I've already achieved my ideal physique.

5. No breaks needed

@El Chapo do you do a bro split or ppl once per wk? What cardio do you do? 

I swim (just steady pace breaststroke) for an hour 2-3 times per week and weight train 3-4 times per week. 

Do you think I should do more cardio and add sscv after a couple of weight sessions? 

how much cardio per day/week is best for over all health?

15 hours ago, ElChapo said:

How long after a cycle were these bloods done?  A cycle and high testosterone can lower HDL for up to 8 weeks in some cases. 

Around 10 weeks post last pct tab. My Cholesterol even before i used steroids was the same, i just cant seem to get the HDL to budge.

20 hours ago, CarrotTop said:

Sorry to hijack his question, but mine is similar!

my latest ferritin was 239ug/L (30-400)

6 months before that, was 380 and year before was 706

Have read it can spike immediately after an intramuscular injection, is that right?

Here is latest iron status.....

AE0CD7F6-64D7-4B17-9824-8079D699485F.png

After injection of what? Testosterone? Hell no.   Iron injection? Maybe.

700 is absolutely insane and dangerous and 380 is extremely high.

239 is high, but i would not be concerned. 

20 hours ago, Djibril said:

Pharma mate. Will give it 4 more weeks.

250 mgs pharma Test E weekly + hcg + exemestane. 

No hgh no peptides never

It should work, maybe 10% of guys have stubborn gyno or fibrous tissue that needs to be surgically removed.

What is your body fat %, many guys have fatty deposits. It's a good idea to get down to 9-12% and see if it goes away.  Ralox won't work on estrogenic gynoid fat.

54 minutes ago, ElChapo said:

After injection of what? Testosterone? Hell no.   Iron injection? Maybe.

700 is absolutely insane and dangerous and 380 is extremely high.

239 is high, but i would not be concerned. 

What in your opinion, would likely be the cause for high levels?

1 hour ago, CarrotTop said:

What in your opinion, would likely be the cause for high levels?

Well, i'm not a wizard but it's usually a genetic disorder that makes the liver accumulate too much iron. The other common cause is fatty liver. That's all i know, you would have to follow up with an expert in that field. 

200s i wouldn't be worried about though.

@ElChapo

1. gyno has flared up on current Npp cycle, bloods show E2 and prolactin both low end of scale. 

What can you use if anything for progesterone gyno? Which I’m taking it this due to eliminating E2 and prolactin

Been using Raloxifene which seems to be slowly working but very slow, assume I just need to drop Npp

2. Going to switch to HMG on cycle instead of hcg as from reading it must stand you in better stead to recover fertility considering I blast and cruise, is the E2 spike similar from HMG to hcg. Was going to do 75iu twice a week and see how it compares to 500iu hcg twice a week 

B2D6EEC6-A603-4E85-A1FE-E94E98057CF1.thumb.png.d09f9de3ba1476c5a9f8aec427ad48b3.png

0F438507-4430-44F0-85D9-BFD1DEA0DD98.thumb.png.16e35aaab52b1206de0edcab0b3dc11f.png

784641E0-3282-497C-86EA-7DA036B19D19.thumb.png.3590269c19305f2850133eb7b29a5989.png

These iron results anything alarmingly high? 

Everything else was golden. Great cholesterol, test level 30ish so top of range on cruise. 

Haven’t got any RBC though and haven’t donated in a good 6-8 months+. Normally donate every 3-4 months last few years. 

thanks bud @ElChapo

@ElChapo I donated blood 4 days ago , my strength at the gym decreased badly since (I didnt train the first 48hours after donating) , like every time I donate blood. (losing like 10-12% of strength)

But it doesn't seem to come back even 2 weeks after , is it from less RBC? I know that when my RBC/hematocrit are high(higher than normal range) , I get shortness of breath BUT I am stronger on bench press/squats and other main lifts.

I'm training for strength mostly , so it s really annoying. it destroys my strength cycles programs but I do feel better health wise 

Hi El Chapo, hope you're well.

I'm currently doing a moderate blast, 8 weeks of tbol 50mg per day, tudca everyday and 500mg test a week for 10 weeks. I'm on my second week and already carry a bit of water. I'm taking aromasin twice a week, keeping sodium low and drinking lots of water.

At the end of the 10 weeks I'll be going on holiday and want to lose as much bloat as possible for when I'm there.

What would be the best way to do this? I'll have access to steroids on holiday.

Should I drop the test a few weeks before or take something else whilst there like winstrol. I don't drink alcohol and I'll be eating fairly clean there.

Thanks for any help and sorry for the long post.

Hi @ElChapo

Have you ever heard of someone suffering from hypokalaemia due to steroids?

I believe I had a bad case of low potassium years ago when on Test E and was wondering if it is a somewhat common thing to look out or take pre-emptive measures for with supplements.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:29 PM, Towel said:

@ElChapo

1. gyno has flared up on current Npp cycle, bloods show E2 and prolactin both low end of scale. 

What can you use if anything for progesterone gyno? Which I’m taking it this due to eliminating E2 and prolactin

Been using Raloxifene which seems to be slowly working but very slow, assume I just need to drop Npp

2. Going to switch to HMG on cycle instead of hcg as from reading it must stand you in better stead to recover fertility considering I blast and cruise, is the E2 spike similar from HMG to hcg. Was going to do 75iu twice a week and see how it compares to 500iu hcg twice a week 

1. Your best bet is to finish your cycle, then run ralox/nolvadex or drop the NPP and start ralox/nolvadex now. Up to you.   Ralox works poorly while you are taking the offending compound (npp/tren).

2.  Yes, HMG is superior.  150-300 IU per week is the dose you want. You could also combine it with HCG.  E2 spike from HCG is overstated, HCG can cause some E2 type symptoms itself Independent of E2.