Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, shay1490 said:

I'm currently running 600 test e a week

one thing I've noticed is how dramatically 1mg adex raises my libido and erections.

i take it once a week, sometimes every other week. 

What could be the reason ? 

because without AI you have too much E2? 

You should learn more before taking AAS , or it may cause you some problems  quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baka said:

because without AI you have too much E2? 

You should learn more before taking AAS , or it may cause you some problems  quickly.

I'm not new to AAS mate, been taking gear for 5 years. I got gyno even on adex

im saying because most people complain that it kills their libido when it does the opposite for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2020 at 11:40 PM, ElChapo said:

No problem brother,  it was a good question regardless. 

got the results of the test back today.

 

went from baseline 34.3 nmol/L  to   53.4  nmol/L.

 

So at least now i know my source is good.

 

Thanks bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shay1490 said:

I'm not new to AAS mate, been taking gear for 5 years. I got gyno even on adex

im saying because most people complain that it kills their libido when it does the opposite for me 

too low or too high E2 can/will kill your libido.

Taking adex or an other AI will lower your E2 , it doesn't kill your libido on its own , it will if your E2 gets too low with an AI or if you don't use any and your E2 gets too high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shay1490 said:

I'm currently running 600 test e a week

one thing I've noticed is how dramatically 1mg adex raises my libido and erections.

i take it once a week, sometimes every other week. 

What could be the reason ? 

High E2

 

 

It kills libido because people take too much. 1 mg is probably your sweet spot on 600 mg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 8:27 PM, ElChapo said:

High E2

 

 

It kills libido because people take too much. 1 mg is probably your sweet spot on 600 mg.

I'd say for most 12.5mg aromasin is the same for that dose, split twice a week on that dose seems to keep everything working in that respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 5:12 PM, TITO said:

So b12 is ok? 

It's a natural vitamin, it's water soluble so your body easily excretes excess as you see with the bright yellow piss when you take multivitamins. Of course they are safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stewedw said:

I'd say for most 12.5mg aromasin is the same for that dose, split twice a week on that dose seems to keep everything working in that respect. 

1 mg adex would be closer to 25 mg aromasin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 full body intense training sessions over last 5 weeks only (been studying), probably low protein but calorie surplus diet wise.

Feel like ive lost 2 months of gains, week, fat etc etc. Actual likely-hood of muscle tissue loss? I am roughly 6ft 200lbs maybe 16-18% bf. 

And on that notice, I will either be bumping test from 125 to 250 and cutting for a month first priming maself, then lean bulking  with a 6 week cycle of SD - or I can lean bulk now for 5-6 weeks with SD off the bat, and then just cut all way into summer.

I was going to go with option 1 so i feel more athletic, and engaged in training after a few consistent weeks back in the gym before SD (and so I don't end up with too much weight gain from this sedentary version of myself) - what route would be your suggested?  Hope that makes sense buddy! @ElChapo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ElChapo said:

It's a natural vitamin, it's water soluble so your body easily excretes excess as you see with the bright yellow piss when you take multivitamins. Of course they are safe. 

Thanks mate I’m paranoid to fcuk when it comes to cancer. 
 

I read this and $hit myself:

https://sciencenorway.no/cancer-norway-vitamins/high-levels-of-vitamin-b12-can-increase-lung-cancer-risk/1461614

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TITO said:

Thanks mate I’m paranoid to fcuk when it comes to cancer. 
 

I read this and $hit myself:

https://sciencenorway.no/cancer-norway-vitamins/high-levels-of-vitamin-b12-can-increase-lung-cancer-risk/1461614

What a load of rubbish, excess of any vitamin can have some sort of minimal trace to any type of illness or disease - there are the obvious things you can do ie cardio, keeping body fat in range, not excessively eating junk - anything else is pure luck and you can't live your life reading daft studies like that or you'll end up killing yourself with worry. 

Ps apologies for jumping in EC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Devil said:

2 full body intense training sessions over last 5 weeks only (been studying), probably low protein but calorie surplus diet wise.

Feel like ive lost 2 months of gains, week, fat etc etc. Actual likely-hood of muscle tissue loss? I am roughly 6ft 200lbs maybe 16-18% bf. 

And on that notice, I will either be bumping test from 125 to 250 and cutting for a month first priming maself, then lean bulking  with a 6 week cycle of SD - or I can lean bulk now for 5-6 weeks with SD off the bat, and then just cut all way into summer.

I was going to go with option 1 so i feel more athletic, and engaged in training after a few consistent weeks back in the gym before SD (and so I don't end up with too much weight gain from this sedentary version of myself) - what route would be your suggested?  Hope that makes sense buddy! @ElChapo

Are you lifting with the same weights? If you bench 315 lbs for 5 and can still do that, then you haven't lost muscle.  If you aren't in the gym as often, you won't looked as pumped.

 

This is the reason that guys who focus too much on high volume/high rep/isolation deflated like balloons when they stop training, Strength based training is important.

 

The 2nd question really depends what body fat % you are at right now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2019 at 5:19 PM, ElChapo said:

The reason is because every study that tests timing, administration site and method, points to SQ/Abdomen/Evening injections leading to much higher AUC and longer half-life than any other method. I used to recommend IM, this gives you a fast and hard spike, but the longer half-life and bigger AUC should provide superior results.

 

Don't expect localized fat loss from HGH. HGH is poor for fat loss, caloric deficit+fat burner will serve you much better. 

 

No, HCG should be used from day 1 of a cycle and 2 weeks past the last injection. It's best to run HCG from cycle start to finish if you want to increase the chances of successful recovery and limit shutdown during the cycle. You could do this even better by adding HMG, but this is cost-prohibitive for most people. 

 

The clomid+nolva starts right away after your last injection. Clomid/nolva take some time to build up in the blood and take effect. 

 

 

I guess I will switch to stomach injections then :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ElChapo aside from blood dumping do you know of any effective way of lowering RBC and hematocrit? 

I've heard of phytic acid to increase iron chelation which is suppose to lower both 

and naringin perhaps by the same moa?... 

to your knowledge is there any merit to these non phlebotomy routes of lowering blood viscosity? or any supplemental approach one could take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, swole troll said:

@ElChapo aside from blood dumping do you know of any effective way of lowering RBC and hematocrit? 

I've heard of phytic acid to increase iron chelation which is suppose to lower both 

and naringin perhaps by the same moa?... 

to your knowledge is there any merit to these non phlebotomy routes of lowering blood viscosity? or any supplemental approach one could take

I've found IP6 to be effective, I would like to know if ElChapo have any experience with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, swole troll said:

@ElChapo aside from blood dumping do you know of any effective way of lowering RBC and hematocrit? 

I've heard of phytic acid to increase iron chelation which is suppose to lower both 

and naringin perhaps by the same moa?... 

to your knowledge is there any merit to these non phlebotomy routes of lowering blood viscosity? or any supplemental approach one could take

naringin + grapefruit seed extract works for me to keep hematocrit at 49-51% on test , without it I'm at 53-54%.

i also used to take green tea extract with meals to cancel the absorption of iron 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baka said:

naringin + grapefruit seed extract works for me to keep hematocrit at 49-51% on test , without it I'm at 53-54%.

i also used to take green tea extract with meals to cancel the absorption of iron 

I thought I'd spoke to you about this before 

Thanks for reply

Is there any particular ingredient I should or shouldn't be looking out for in the nutritional info? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, swole troll said:

This the one I've been predominantly looking at

What kind of difference did it have on your RBC ? 

In just 2 months of usage, 2 caps of the Jarrow one so 1 gr of IP6, I've gone from 6 to 5.7 (1012/L), it's still out of range but even when I was natural this was my level.

Even iron is now in range.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×