8 hours ago, swole troll said:

If by you're own admission you're not that clued up I'd work on that and maximise your potential as best you can on your own before forking out for coaching 

You can only gain size and strength so fast, might as well get as much as you can on your own before hiring someone to take you to the next level 

That's a good point, I am clued up to a  certain extent and have built a fairly decent physique but I feel like I'm all maxed out with the info I know, I've also now got 10month old twins so time is one thing I don't really have that's the other reason I was looking at coaching, the goal is to eventually compete 

i will have a think about it and see what's best 

3 hours ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Thanks for an insight of the site brother.

On bold, i have read the same view from a vet from another forum and at that time i was quite hesitant to put my views on table. I don't know what has led to this belief.

Personally, I am quite interested in his view points on training routines and splits. Saw one or two video and liked the intent. I am thinking of incorporating his thinking with beyond 531.

no worries man

and dont let my negative posting about his site put you off
as i said 90% of what he says i do agree with an i did learn a thing or 2 

my advice to anyone thinking of joining up is to just sign up, absorb everything and unsub

leave it 6-12 months then do the same again

he even said in a podcast he thinks its a smart idea to do that.

531 as you and many others on here know is my favorite template because it is long term consistent progression and also extremely versatile

you could definitely incorporate some of JP's methods into 531  

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

no worries man

and dont let my negative posting about his site put you off
as i said 90% of what he says i do agree with an i did learn a thing or 2 

my advice to anyone thinking of joining up is to just sign up, absorb everything and unsub

leave it 6-12 months then do the same again

he even said in a podcast he thinks its a smart idea to do that.

531 as you and many others on here know is my favorite template because it is long term consistent progression and also extremely versatile

you could definitely incorporate some of JP's methods into 531  

I will take this advice :)

I just think his voice doesn't match his person! He sounds really posh when he talks but when he trains, he ain't posh. 

Really enjoy listening to the guy even if I don't follow his training style or f**k all like that, I just like listening to knowledgeable people who talk about things I'm interested in. 

On 2017-5-31 at 9:59 AM, FuqOutDaWhey said:

So is it basically your 1-2 work sets per exercise to death & beyond style training? 

Yep my first session tonight of the 2 working sets over 3 exercises so was around 6 working sets for chest. Chest is aniolated, lots of forced reps , negatives ect. Can't even squeeze my chest at the moment 6 hours post workout. After a decade of volume training . I quite enjoyed this. Looking forward to back tomorrow. Best session I have had in months 

On 5/31/2017 at 7:47 AM, TommyP87 said:

Probably the least constructive comment ever and I apologise if he has something wrong with him, but I just can't look at his face. It's just wrong.

A mate met up with him at a gym and said his face is massive and didn't know where to look. Like watching a film 1 meter away from  a 60inch TV 

5 minutes ago, jake87 said:

A mate met up with him at a gym and said his face is massive and didn't know where to look. Like watching a film 1 meter away from  a 60inch TV