Jump to content
Matski100

Limited Choice from available labs where I live....

Recommended Posts

Lads , once back in the uk from my honeymoon I'll be diving straight back into the dark side. Been clean for 4 years now (long story nearly died falling through a roof) but now finally itching to swell up again ha

aaaanyway , down where I live I'm very limited to what labs I can get my hands on as in Portsmouth we never tend to get proper pharm stuff , it's all UG.

heres my choices....

 Primis Ray labs

Cambridge

Elixir

Pharma Dispensary 

Q Pharma (testex only)

Isis

 

thanks in advance for any info of what to stay clear of 

Matski 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Matski100 said:

Lads , once back in the uk from my honeymoon I'll be diving straight back into the dark side. Been clean for 4 years now (long story nearly died falling through a roof) but now finally itching to swell up again ha

aaaanyway , down where I live I'm very limited to what labs I can get my hands on as in Portsmouth we never tend to get proper pharm stuff , it's all UG.

heres my choices....

 Primis Ray labs

Cambridge

Elixir

Pharma Dispensary 

Q Pharma (testex only)

Isis

 

thanks in advance for any info of what to stay clear of 

Matski 

 

 

Go online man. If people in America can get gear from UK sources, I'm sure the residents of Portsmouth can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, sen said:

Go online man. If people in America can get gear from UK sources, I'm sure the residents of Portsmouth can. 

I've always been dubious about ordering online dude. I've seen a fair few sites selling gear but the thought of being scammed stops me from pressing that button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matski100 said:

I've always been dubious about ordering online dude. I've seen a fair few sites selling gear but the thought of being scammed stops me from pressing that button.

Got fb havnt you? Can find a seller for every lab within 30 minutes if you look in the right places. Any legit seller will have feedback and a rep to check. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Matski100 said:

I've always been dubious about ordering online dude. I've seen a fair few sites selling gear but the thought of being scammed stops me from pressing that button.

I've never been ripped off online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sen said:

Go online man. If people in America can get gear from UK sources, I'm sure the residents of Portsmouth can. 

Can personally vouch for that buddy, I'm stateside and order from a UK site and have never had a problem. Better off ordering from one of the well-known, well-reviewed sites discussed on here than buy some of that stuff you mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UK2USA said:

Can personally vouch for that buddy, I'm stateside and order from a UK site and have never had a problem. Better off ordering from one of the well-known, well-reviewed sites discussed on here than buy some of that stuff you mentioned.

Do they support inter country sales as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sen said:

I've never been ripped off online. 

I have a couple of times. It's best to buy something small first to see if they are legit and reliable. But Best off with a local source to be honest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Do they support inter country sales as well?

Both inter and intra brother, I use a well-known lab that everyone makes fun about because it's name....or rather letters, pop up every few days in a new are they G2G post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 5:16 AM, UK2USA said:

Both inter and intra brother, I use a well-known lab that everyone makes fun about because it's name....or rather letters, pop up every few days in a new are they G2G post.

I am a bit confused here. Suppose someone orders gear from UK, how it would pass the customs and all?. Will they provide the door to door facility?.

At my Place, general trend is to get the gear from some mediators and we believe they import them from different manufacturers or channels don't know. Here the problem arises, fake products and all.

I hope i am not inviting a ban or something for discussing this..lol

 

EDITED: do not ask for sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 5:39 AM, Jatin Bhatia said:

I am a bit confused here. Suppose someone orders gear from UK, how it would pass the customs and all?. Will they provide the door to door facility?. 

At my Place, general trend is to get the gear from some mediators and we believe they import them from different manufacturers or channels don't know. Here the problem arises, fake products and all.

hope i am not inviting a ban or something for discussing this..lol

Usa has the slackest customs on earth they would let heroin pass if you sent it. They are retards. Most uk sources will post to any destination 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

I have a couple of times. It's best to buy something small first to see if they are legit and reliable. But Best off with a local source to be honest 

Definitely not better off with a local source from my experience. More options online, cheaper, don't even have to leave home to get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have a google about for trusted sites then :thumbup1:

like Jatin said if anyone can pm me with a reliable link that would be appreciated....but if that does violate the rules then that's cool.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, UK2USA said:

Both inter and intra brother, I use a well-known lab that everyone makes fun about because it's name....or rather letters, pop up every few days in a new are they G2G post.

Saw them delivering the other day mate. Took this myself also, had me in stitches on the side of the street, was outside the gym too. :lol: 

IMG_1450.thumb.JPG.1793a1d18533ebd50c2cf95065a43e19.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Matski100 said:

I'll have a google about for trusted sites then :thumbup1:

like Jatin said if anyone can pm me with a reliable link that would be appreciated....but if that does violate the rules then that's cool.

 

Violates dem der rules mate. @Disclosure violates kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sen said:

Definitely not better off with a local source from my experience. More options online, cheaper, don't even have to leave home to get it. 

I can understand what your saying mate. But I would rather pop down the road for a few minutes rather than wait days on end for the post  or wondering if it's going to come or not. I have used quite a few online sources one of them who I used for years then all of a sudden no more communication no derlivery no nothing and stopped answering my messages. Happened to me twice with who I thought were pretty good sources and we're for a few years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

I can understand what your saying mate. But I would rather pop down the road for a few minutes rather than wait days on end for the post  or wondering if it's going to come or not. I have used quite a few online sources one of them who I used for years then all of a sudden no more communication no derlivery no nothing and stopped answering my messages. Happened to me twice with who I thought were pretty good sources and we're for a few years. 

Wow. Not happened to me once. One place I used took about a week or so to send my stuff but usually it's pay once day, posted the next and arrives the day after that. 

I have probably immunised about 5 different online sources but once you find one that has everything you need, there's no point going elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quackerz said:

Saw them delivering the other day mate. Took this myself also, had me in stitches on the side of the street, was outside the gym too. :lol: 

IMG_1450.thumb.JPG.1793a1d18533ebd50c2cf95065a43e19.JPG

That's funny as sh1t mate, I'm guessing that's the golf company though, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sen said:

Wow. Not happened to me once. One place I used took about a week or so to send my stuff but usually it's pay once day, posted the next and arrives the day after that. 

I have probably immunised about 5 different online sources but once you find one that has everything you need, there's no point going elsewhere. 

Yeah most of the time they were within 1 day and sometimes longer when it's about a week or more you start to wonder and worry I suppose. One guy on facebook ripped me off of around 200, was a regular source of mine, everything was always on time and never let me down in 3 years. Last order I made was for over 200 it never arrived . Other one was through an actual website with again the same story , very reliable then all of a sudden nothing lol. Just bad luck I suppose.  Always checked reviews before buying off of sites but after my goods did not arrived I checked the reviews again and it appears they did it to many others also.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only buy online now, never been ripped off, got undosed gear but that's the lab not the source. 

Much more variety too. UK customs is slack. I get it delivered to China too with no issues.

Australia customs is top notch. They scan every parcel (according to  Auz border force tv show). Vast  majority they find is vials. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×