Enda

DNP protocol/ cycle log

1 hour ago, JohhnyC said:

Yeah it's a holiday so going to enjoy. Not much of drinker these days so only one beer per day. 

If you can swap the beer for Vodka & diet coke and double up lol. :thumb

last day @ 250mg weight in 191lbs, so thats 212lbs down to 191lbs

So 21lbs in 20 days.

Prtocol for next 2 weeks is finish T3 in 5 days so diet will still be the same, if not a bit more carbs around workout to fill back up.. but cardio in the am 4 days, with some cardio after weights.

6 hours ago, Enda said:

So 21lbs in 20 days.

Prtocol for next 2 weeks is finish T3 in 5 days so diet will still be the same, if not a bit more carbs around workout to fill back up.. but cardio in the am 4 days, with some cardio after weights.

Good work man

7 hours ago, Enda said:

So 21lbs in 20 days.

You'll be amazed how good you feel when you come off.

We done bud, it's not an easy ride. 

Cheers lads, @Sparkey I see wat you mean about 2 weeks being ideal, I did the most weight loss in the first 2 weeks, last few days I just lost 2-3lbs. 

Id say it would be better to just do 2 or 3 2 week blasts a year , or less time on even, the strength loss / lack of endurance really wrecks with ur head , dreaded going to the gym this week lol

1 minute ago, Enda said:

Cheers lads, @Sparkey I see wat you mean about 2 weeks being ideal, I did the most weight loss in the first 2 weeks, last few days I just lost 2-3lbs. 

Id say it would be better to just do 2 or 3 2 week blasts a year , or less time on even, the strength loss / lack of endurance really wrecks with ur head , dreaded going to the gym this week lol

Don't forget once you come off, you'll be in an amazing anabolic state, push hard and heavy!

About 5 days after you come off you'll feel real strong. 

1 hour ago, Sparkey said:

Don't forget once you come off, you'll be in an amazing anabolic state, push hard and heavy!

What's the best way to utilise this diet wise without piling the pounds back on?

17 minutes ago, RRSUK said:

What's the best way to utilise this diet wise without piling the pounds back on?

If you've been using T3 I would taper off using the bodymaxing method.

Stay at maintenance for a couple of days with 100g carbs and slowly introduce more carbs. 125,150,175 etc on a daily basis.

You are going to put on weight from the added intra water but after a week you should have leveled off.

After 7-10 days you should be back at an equal amount of protein/carbs.

If you think your gaining fat either reduce cals or reduce carbs.

8 hours ago, Enda said:

Yeah I came to same conclusion, 2 week blasts is better. First week 250mg was too low for me so 2 weeks at 500 would be better, get it over and done with. 

Want to watch weight gain. I've put on 2.1kg in 5 days on this holiday, but I have been eating like a pig. 

Back today so serious diet time till I lose it. 

190lbs this am, have lunches packed for this christening to help stay on track ha if I have a piece of cake it's all over so just Gona stick to my lunches, quick gym sesh first 

oh yeah , no sweats at all on 250 yesterday...

On 3 June 2017 at 9:19 AM, Enda said:

190lbs this am, have lunches packed for this christening to help stay on track ha if I have a piece of cake it's all over so just Gona stick to my lunches, quick gym sesh first 

oh yeah , no sweats at all on 250 yesterday...

What make is it Edna? Finally ordered some TM DNP was sweating like a pedo in toys r us last time I took 250mg of TM tackle.

42 minutes ago, 27zo said:

What make is it Edna? Finally ordered some TM DNP was sweating like a pedo in toys r us last time I took 250mg of TM tackle.

Tm mate, but I wasn't sweating on 250 as I had ran 500 for 16 days straight so had built a tolerance 

190lbs today, holding steady weight , cardio diet still the same. Actually feel cold today ! Ha

189lbs this am, still dropping after 2 days completely off dnp.

diet cardio still the same, I kept a slice of cake from the party I might treat myself too today..I didn't eat at the party for fear off the taste kicking in and eating everything in sight haha

Feeling better in gym now, too early to tell if strength is coming back 

@Sparkey@Enda

Hows your weight loss now boys given you are off DNP?

I am hovering around 1.7kg to 1.9kg heavier than final day of DNP.  Training fine and back to normal, but meals are sloppy though, all healthy food, just too much of it. I need to reduce cals further but hunger is getting to me if I am honest especially at night. Eating too much high calorie fruit like avocado, figs etc. 

Losing stomach definition, 

8 minutes ago, JohhnyC said:

@Sparkey@Enda

Hows your weight loss now boys given you are off DNP?

I am hovering around 1.7kg to 1.9kg heavier than final day of DNP.  Training fine and back to normal, but meals are sloppy though, all healthy food, just too much of it. I need to reduce cals further but hunger is getting to me if I am honest especially at night. Eating too much high calorie fruit like avocado, figs etc. 

Losing stomach definition, 

Still cutting bud, not put any weight back on just more off.

Currently 13st 4.5 down from 15st 4.5.

The weight loss has slowed right off, just as it always does, having to do 2 lots of cardio a day now to see weight loss every 2-3 days.

Still got clen/T3 to add in plus Mast and var (Still on test).

Just now, Sparkey said:

Still cutting bud, not put any weight back on just more off.

Currently 13st 4.5 down from 15st 4.5.

The weight loss has slowed right off, just as it always does, having to do 2 lots of cardio a day now to see weight loss every 2-3 days.

good work, I am stepping up my cardio from tomorrow, better start counting calories again and get a handle on this

@JohhnyC Diet and cardio is the same, roughly 1900 cals, weight went up to 191lbs and kinda holding their, im  6 days off (last pill was friday)  and still waiting to fill out, get my strength back, but its coming back slowly as im still in a deficit..

Im not a lean as I was while on DNP though but i think that was down to the EC keeping me dry, any time I run EC, I always bounce back when I come off it and take a week or 2 for my body to normalize.. that and id say my potassium/sodium is prob outa whack as the DNP leaves my system. Feeling watery but hopefully in a week be ok. gona run the T3 for another week to save throwing another variable into adding to water weight..

4 minutes ago, Enda said:

@JohhnyC Diet and cardio is the same, roughly 1900 cals, weight went up to 191lbs and kinda holding their, im  6 days off (last pill was friday)  and still waiting to fill out, get my strength back, but its coming back slowly as im still in a deficit..

Im not a lean as I was while on DNP though but i think that was down to the EC keeping me dry, any time I run EC, I always bounce back when I come off it and take a week or 2 for my body to normalize.. that and id say my potassium/sodium is prob outa whack as the DNP leaves my system. Feeling watery but hopefully in a week be ok. gona run the T3 for another week to save throwing another variable into adding to water weight..

Good stuff, I managed to knock off some weight from my holiday which is  good so might be at a turning point 

190lbs this morning after a good night sleep, strength very slowly coming back as I'm still only at 100g carbs a day , below maintenance and cardio 5 days am. Stopped t3 yesterday so will have to be on point with diet n cardio for the next week, staying below maintenance 

In for replys. Im on day 6 of 250mg - my strength is not too bad - still 80% of normal, struggling to catch my breath after a set though. Going to rough it out a few more days - still undecided if to carb up or not after as currently around 200g on training days.

8 hours ago, Jon.B said:

In for replys. Im on day 6 of 250mg - my strength is not too bad - still 80% of normal, struggling to catch my breath after a set though. Going to rough it out a few more days - still undecided if to carb up or not after as currently around 200g on training days.

I would be lowering carbs for fastest fat burning effect. 

3 Things,

1: you're on a deficit (or should be) so your not building muscle.

2: DNP depletes intramuscular water leaving you flat, in fact all you're doing is emptying your glycogen stores quicker.

3: DNP is anti catabolic (to a point) so at least you're not losing muscle.

The training part is more psychological than anything else, it's really doing nothing more than burning calories, normally after training you would get your carbs in to aid with recovery and muscle building, this is not happening whilst on DNP, any glycogen that would be shuttled into the muscles will soon be depleted.

I personally believe that on a 14 day DNP cycle you could and possibly should stop resistance training and just concentrate on cardio, 30 mins everyday (at least).

I would lower carbs as much as you can, I do no more than 50g per day whilst on, whenever you ingest carbs whilst on DNP the body just burns them off as heat. 

Don't think it's not possible to gain weight on DNP as it is, DNP can give you crazy carb cravings, too many carbs or calories in general and you will remain either static or gain, I've done it myself.

41 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

I would be lowering carbs for fastest fat burning effect. 

3 Things,

1: you're on a deficit (or should be) so your not building muscle.

2: DNP depletes intramuscular water leaving you flat, in fact all you're doing is emptying your glycogen stores quicker.

3: DNP is anti catabolic (to a point) so at least you're not losing muscle.

The training part is more psychological than anything else, it's really doing nothing more than burning calories, normally after training you would get your carbs in to aid with recovery and muscle building, this is not happening whilst on DNP, any glycogen that would be shuttled into the muscles will soon be depleted.

I personally believe that on a 14 day DNP cycle you could and possibly should stop resistance training and just concentrate on cardio, 30 mins everyday (at least).

I would lower carbs as much as you can, I do no more than 50g per day whilst on, whenever you ingest carbs whilst on DNP the body just burns them off as heat. 

Don't think it's not possible to gain weight on DNP as it is, DNP can give you crazy carb cravings, too many carbs or calories in general and you will remain either static or gain, I've done it myself.

Im in a 1500 cal defecit mate, down 4lbs from starting dnp. Just kept carbs in as per this thread, most days are 180 ish - i read a few articles that say you get the same results carbs or not ? I have fats lower around 2000kcal. On 50mcg T3 & low dose test too not worried about losing muscle. No real cravings as of yet feel too hot to eat 

1500 calorie deficit? From what a bulk? 

Just eat at maintenance cal's, the DNP creates its own deficit.

Lower carbs to near 50g a day and the heat will come down, just because your not burning up doesn't mean it's not working bud.