Chelsea

Best Pre Workout

37 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Quick fire - Best pre workout you have used with no Proprietary Blends?

Need a new one, been using C4 Cellucor for ages now.

Quick fire answer: grapes, coffee and Dbol :P 

But I assume some form of amphetamine/methamphetamine is the best. I once went to the gym off my face on Ecstasy (hotel gym, 3am) and I swear down the energy and strength I had was unreal! I looked great too with that "dehydrated, strung out" look - almost competition like.

But easily to acquire or safe? maybe not so much.

First came across White Flood (from Controlled Labs) in the US. Getting harder to get now here, but still a great value PWO. 

I like

B-nox androrush by betancourt 

im looking at trying that sustain 2.0 by genetic - recommendation of Jordan peters

a mate is using KILL IT by 5% nutrition and said it's one of the best he's had 

Meldonium, gives me more energy than any stimulant ever has and doesn't make me feel anxious like stims do.

1 hour ago, Plate said:

Only one I have used was no explode and nearly died, was fun in my job interview 2 hours after I took it too lol 

i didn't get the job by the way 

I've used that, once and never again. Felt like I was flirting with an ampethamine overdose :lol:

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

Redcon 1 pre workout

Levrone Pump

27 minutes ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

Meldonium, gives me more energy than any stimulant ever has and doesn't make me feel anxious like stims do.

I've used that, once and never again. Felt like I was flirting with an ampethamine overdose :lol:

Haha same, spent the whole time shaking and trying to control my breathing lol I've not took a pre workout since 

Just now, Plate said:

Haha same, spent the whole time shaking and trying to control my breathing lol I've not took a pre workout since 

Yeah mate I've never been very tolerant to stimulants so I dunno WTF I was thinking taking that s**t :lol: I only ever use stims when I'm running DNP nowadays, just to kill carb cravings and give me a bit of extra energy, otherwise I even avoid caffeine whenever I can.

1 hour ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

Yeah mate I've never been very tolerant to stimulants so I dunno WTF I was thinking taking that s**t :lol: I only ever use stims when I'm running DNP nowadays, just to kill carb cravings and give me a bit of extra energy, otherwise I even avoid caffeine whenever I can.

What do you use when you do use them? Think our tolerance is about the same lol

23 minutes ago, Plate said:

What do you use when you do use them? Think our tolerance is about the same lol

I've still got a bunch of Chesteze here lol, I just use one tablet (18mg ephedrine, 30mg caffeine) a day split into 4 doses taken every 2-3 hours in the first half of the day - even half a tablet in one go gives me the jitters and if I just take small and frequent doses then I'm getting the same amount by the end of the day.

Mesomorph and wicked are definitely of my favorites but recently have been taking smoking guns from caliber nutrition. I like the clean energy feeling i get from this pre rather than the stimmed out feeling i get from mesomorph or wicked. Plus i don't get a crash like i always get from mesomorph. And i gotta say the pump with smoking guns is by far the best Ive ever had.

5 hours ago, Chelsea said:

APS mesomorph https://www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/mesomorph-by-aps-nutrition

I recommend taking half a scoop 20 - 30mins prior. I'm not a big advocate of supplements, in particular bodybuilding orientated supps, the only pre workout, I've ever bought into was the original Jack3d by USP labs, this APS Mesomorph is on par with the original Jack3d imo. it really does give a hell of focus, the beta alanine with a full scoop, made me feel like death and my neck and face was on fire with itching whilst benching, it was horrible, I'm getting the benefits from just half a scoop.