UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Best creatine mono

8K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  Jack of blades 
#1 ·
Where do people buy there creatine monohydrate from?

Powder form. Want a decent mixing creatine?

My current supplier is shite with mixing and bitty. My bros supplier is powdery and makes it chalky..

Any reccomendations?

#11 ·
Where do people buy there creatine monohydrate from?

Powder form. Want a decent mixing creatine?

My current supplier is shite with mixing and bitty. My bros supplier is powdery and makes it chalky..

Any reccomendations?
There are two kinds.One is USP standard,200mesh,the other is Enterprise standard.

I often get USP standard.It is White Crystalline Powder,Assay is 99%.Looks great.

#15 ·
Having used my protein go years and never doubted it as people said it was all the same... after using bulk powders for whey I saw no reason not to try there's... my proteins is like sugar compared to bulk powders which resembles a custard powder/flour compared...

just mixes so much better to the point I can't tell it's in my shake, with my protein I could tell it was a little grainy even though it virtually disappeared

so for me all bulk suppliers aren't equal and all creative mono isn't the same...

#37 · (Edited by Moderator)
This may be physiologically independent but I found the powder disagrees with my digestive system, gives me the runs, I now just take tablets and it seems to do the trick. The only one I would say stay away from is bulk powders (unless they've changed the formula) I got unflavored as I don't trust the crap they put in there and it tasted like sand, did nothing at all. I'm not even sure if it was creatine, probably some of the Sahara a camel got stuck in between its toes. The powder that did work for me was from My Protein, creatine monohydrate but like I said it gave me the runs, plus it tasted revolting. The tabs I take now are Iron Labs Creatine Extreme.

#44 ·
Creatine is creatine. The bulk suppliers aren't going to advertise creatine and not give you creatine.

Sand? Flour? Cmon seriously :lol:
I was actually buying creatine tablets from poundshops took it a while then I thought forget this why bother even taking it it wasn't doing anything for me, it's only cheap 2.99 but then I bought one from Holland and Barrett that isn't so cheap, I mean it's cheap for a supplement but not for a poundshop sort of cheap and it actually works noticed more energy during my sets. So the other creatine probably wasn't creatine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.