Natty Steve'o

The Good People of Scotland.

Weeee Jimmy Krankie is pushing for a second Scottish referendum for independence and break away from the UK! 

Do you guys n gals think this is a good Idea, If so why??

Do you think you will be independent or will you need to go cap in hand to the EU... Angela Merkle (German) and her cronies to be dictated to from Brussels?

Will The EU even accept Scotland INTO the EU ? 

What currency will you adopt? the euro? or create your own "The Midge" perhaps!

Can a country of 5 million with a huge deficit prosper on its own?

How do we control the boarder country if independence is the outcome? 

Do we build a Trump style wall?    

Do we still fight as Great Britain..... If NO how does Scotland defend itself on a global scale!  

United we stand divided YOU fall ;)

18 minutes ago, Natty Steve'o said:

Weeee Jimmy Krankie is pushing for a second Scottish referendum for independence and break away from the UK! 

How dare you!

1 minute ago, Ultrasonic said:

I don't live in Scotland but I totally see the logic of wanting a second independence referendum given the upcoming change of the UK's situation. From an English POV the Scotland question just adds to the depressing mess we've gotten into.

Rubbish.... we voted for Brexit as the UK. 

Scotland voted to stay in the UK just two years ago!

Its like the remain campaigners shouting for a second Brexit referendum because they lost... 

The people have already spoken !

4 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

I don't live in Scotland but I totally see the logic of wanting a second independence referendum given the upcoming change of the UK's situation. From an English POV the Scotland question just adds to the depressing mess we've gotten into.

Yeah, big time, this is a right mess. I am dreading what will become of this tbh. I'm not that fussed about myself, but more about my two children.

These are new exiting times for the UK, shaking free from the shackles of the EU's dictatorship and its static and declining single market. "Globalization" is the new buzz word for Great Britain! Its down to us in the UK to make it work! It is not the first time we have been the instigator and driving force to liberate Europe from the enemy within.....!!!    

12 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Help me out please. I've been having sexual fantasies about wee Jimmy Krankie. Does that make me straight, gay or a Disclosure?

Not really sure to be honest

I really hope they get a vote and vote to leave.

The SNP seek to throw a spanner in the works at every given opportunity, their sole aim is independence, their economic policies are laughable and a good portion of the Scottish people are realising this.

I personally think in the long term it would benefit the rest of the UK if Scotland was to become independent.

1 minute ago, MR RIGSBY said:

I really hope they get a vote and vote to leave.

The SNP seek to throw a spanner in the works at every given opportunity, their sole aim is independence, their economic policies are laughable and a good portion of the Scottish people are realising this.

I personally think in the long term it would benefit the rest of the UK if Scotland was to become independent.

Yeah but our flag would look s**t.... I like it with some blue in it...:D

Possibly, but then all politicians will say it's a "once in a lifetime opportunity" to suit whatever they proselytise. I wouldn't hold your breath over this one tbh

edit, this reply was supposed to sit under Smitch.

1 hour ago, Natty Steve'o said:

Do you guys n gals think this is a good Idea, If so why??

Do you think you will be independent or will you need to go cap in hand to the EU... Angela Merkle (German) and her cronies to be dictated to from Brussels?

Will The EU even accept Scotland INTO the EU ? 

What currency will you adopt? the euro? or create your own "The Midge" perhaps!

Can a country of 5 million with a huge deficit prosper on its own?

Do we still fight as Great Britain..... If NO how does Scotland defend itself on a global scale!  

United we stand divided YOU fall ;)

I think it just further f**ks up the voting process in the UK. The major assumption is that everyone who wanted independence also wanted to stay in the UK.

Also getting bored with 're hashing the same shite.

Change the record. Start working on fixing the issues within the individual countries or the UK as a whole. Stop distracting with other things. Time to actually put some things in place to make things fu**ing better as opposed to arguing about who gets to run what. Do the job, stop bitching about who is who's boss

2 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

I think it just further f**ks up the voting process in the UK. The major assumption is that everyone who wanted independence also wanted to stay in the UK.

Also getting bored with 're hashing the same shite.

Change the record. Start working on fixing the issues within the individual countries or the UK as a whole. Stop distracting with other things. Time to actually put some things in place to make things fu**ing better as opposed to arguing about who gets to run what. Do the job, stop bitching about who is who's boss

ATM 

T May is boss....;) 

Weee Jimmy wants to be boss. IMO she could not give two shits about the good people of Scotland. She is a career driven politician who's aim is to make the history books in a big way... This will be to the cost of everyone.  

SRS 

She is inept, if Scotland had voted for independence 3 years ago her economic plan would have went out of the window as soon as the oil prices crashed.

She states she wants Scotland to stay in the EU, yet only 15% of Scottish trade is with EU countries, 65% is withbthe test of the UK, which whether she likes it or not will not be in the EU in 2 years time. Her nationalist agenda would ruin Scotland, I'd hate to see it. As a Geordie I love the Scottish people but they need to wake up to what this hobbit is all about. She is as bright as an eclipse.

Rubbish.... we voted for Brexit as the UK. 

Scotland voted to stay in the UK just two years ago!

Its like the remain campaigners shouting for a second Brexit referendum because they lost... 

The people have already spoken !

62% of the Scottish population that voted in the EU referendum, voted to remain in the EU.

Well, you do have Hadrian's Wall. Area north of it will unfortunately have to be abandoned and the population resettled to suburbs of Manchester.

Not sure who will patch it up once the Poles go back home, maybe Bosnians, definitively not Slovenians.

Skip to 1:45 if you do not want to watch the whole thing.

54 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

62% of the Scottish population that voted in the EU referendum, voted to remain in the EU.

Meaning 38% Voted to leave which helped the the rest of the UK to ultimately vote for a Brexit....Scotland played their part within the UK's democratic overall vote. 

London also voted to remain! The SNP would have you believe that Scotland and London are pols apart......Clearly this is not the case. ;)