UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

will you be wearing sunglasses this year ?

2K views 100 replies 28 participants last post by  Haunted_Sausage 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
****in hate them ,i just think its a faggoty thing,how much do you guys spend on your glasses to look like a t*t ,dont want no trouble guys its just my opinion and i welcome yours :)

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
I have to wear them for work. It gets oppressively bright with sunlight reflecting off the top of a cloud deck. And how is protecting your eyes from harmful UV's "faggoty"? What a stupid adjective. You should throw in a racial slur too, just to round out your character for everyone.
your new here arnt you ,chill out talking like a tart ,you will get used to me and my posts in time ,as if i give a fck wether you wear sunglasses or not lol

#16 ·
Yup, wear em every day.....even in winter. I dont spend a huge amount, like @UK2USA said i have a nice pair probably about $200 and then cheaper pairs for work....

I see where @vetran is foming from though, i wouldn't call it faggoty but its definitely not an everyday occurence for brits is it? I think its seen more as a fashion statement for you guys rather than utility like it is here?

#27 ·
#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
I think sunglasses look good, but then unlike a lot of you old f**kers I'm under 30 so I've still got a sense of style :p Plus my eyes are sensitive to bright light and I can see f**k all when I'm driving and it's a bright day, so sunglasses are a necessity (that probably makes me a "f**got", but nvm). Got mine from Matalan for 18 quid, also got some fake Ray Bans that I can see f**k all out of when I'm driving but I use them when I'm out just for the appearance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.