vetran

will you be wearing sunglasses this year ?

13 minutes ago, vetran said:

fuckin hate them ,i just think its a faggoty thing,how much do you guys spend on your glasses to look like a t*t ,dont want no trouble guys its just my opinion and i welcome yours :)

Strong opinion for someone with your avatar pic.

1 minute ago, UK2USA said:

Wear them all year round, but then again we actually get sunshine here in Florida, so they're less of an accessory and more of a necessity.

how much do you usually spend on a pair of sunglasses ?

Have cheap ones and a good pair, the good one about 150 bucks, cheapo ones for fishing/mucking around and throwing in the gloves boxes of the cars, about 10 bucks.

I have to wear them for work.  It gets oppressively bright with sunlight reflecting off the top of a cloud deck.  And how is protecting your eyes from harmful UV's "faggoty"?  What a stupid adjective.   You should throw in a racial slur too, just to round out your character for everyone.  

7 minutes ago, PanamaPower said:

I have to wear them for work.  It gets oppressively bright with sunlight reflecting off the top of a cloud deck.  And how is protecting your eyes from harmful UV's "faggoty"?  What a stupid adjective.   You should throw in a racial slur too, just to round out your character for everyone.  

your new here arnt you ,chill out talking like a tart ,you will get used to me and my posts in time ,as if i give a fck wether you wear sunglasses or not lol

19 minutes ago, PanamaPower said:

What racist slur do you have in mind?

Yup, wear em every day.....even in winter. I dont spend a huge amount, like @UK2USA said i have a nice pair probably about $200 and then cheaper pairs for work....

I see where @vetran is foming from though, i wouldn't call it faggoty but its definitely not an everyday occurence for brits is it? I think its seen more as a fashion statement for you guys rather than utility like it is here?

1 hour ago, vetran said:

fuckin hate them ,i just think its a faggoty thing,how much do you guys spend on your glasses to look like a t*t ,dont want no trouble guys its just my opinion and i welcome yours :)

f**k off dick head, I wear sunglasses all year round, It brightens the place up no end! I hate looking at cu**s with squint y eyes....

I pay f**k all for mine....I steal them ....:D