Merkleman

Everyone hates the English?

Very much depends on where you are and what you are doing. Treat locals politely as you would be expected to be treated yourself and it won't matter where you are from

Join in with a crowd in a bar with an england shirt on chucking bar stools about with your cock hanging out, then yeah, not going to be popular.

I do think that locals abroad do get a bit frustrated at some brits who expect them to be able to speak English 

9 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

Other countries only hate us because we are better than them, end of. English women can be pretty rough sometimes though, maybe don't score well in that department. 

Well that is the attitude a lot of us have. I do sense some bitterness towards us because we are pretty awesome, but also sense a lot of hatred towards us because of our misbehavior :lol:

5 minutes ago, Merkleman said:

Well that is the attitude a lot of us have. I do sense some bitterness towards us because we are pretty awesome, but also sense a lot of hatred towards us because of our misbehavior :lol:

If you ever get called a 'pommy' in Australia just remind them who's flag rests nicely over theirs. They fu**ing hate it passionately. It's s**t like that giving us a bad name. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

If you ever get called a 'pommy' in Australia just remind them who's flag rests nicely over theirs. They fu**ing hate it passionately. It's s**t like that giving us a bad name. :lol: 

Hahah :lol::lol:

Yes and no....people will all have preconceived ideas about a nation based on their past experiences, the media, popular opinion etc....it is your job @Merkleman as cultural attache' to Great Britain to make sure she is represented well! 

Hope all is well brother :thumb

1 minute ago, ausmaz said:

Yes and no....people will all have preconceived ideas about a nation based on their past experiences, the media, popular opinion etc....it is your job @Merkleman as cultural attache' to Great Britain to make sure she is represented well! 

Hope all is well brother :thumb

True that. Yeah, I'll send you a selfie in the gym with Zyzz's brother :lol:

I'm good pal, hope you're good :thumbup1:

38 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

Other countries only hate us because we are better than them, end of. English women can be pretty rough sometimes though, maybe don't score well in that department. 

I'm gonna get flamed for this but sod it. Some of our women are pretty rough. European women score more highly, but then so do the blokes on looks. Argentinian women are the worlds best Totty for me. 

Just now, Sasnak said:

I'm gonna get flamed for this but sod it. Some of our women are pretty rough. European women score more highly, but then so do the blokes on looks. Argentinian women are the worlds best Totty for me. 

Would agree, don't think I could ever date an English girl, all I see are drunks. lol

Mrs. is Polish, suits me fine. 

Image result for perfect gif

7 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Agree on the Argies, or Brazilian!