Rone

250mg V 500mg Again?!

Hi all,

So a couple of weeks ago I finally decided to start my first Cycle.

After about a year and a half of solid research I decided I would go for a Test E 250mg EW 10 week cycle.

Doing Test E only for first cycle so if something does go wrong I know which compound to blame. 

I know Cycling is a serious topic and not one to be taken lightly so I made the decision to go with 250mg EW to test the waters as such and was told by a couple of people that it would be sufficient enough for a first cycle.

I have my 3rd weekly injection coming up on Sunday and keep getting told to up my dosage to 500mg EW as apparently yes you guess it 250mg EW isn't high enough, it's trt dose and so on.

So I would like to ask the forum, especially those that have actually done a 250mg EW cycle wether it's worth going upto 500mg or not.

Thanks in Advance guys!

My first ever cycle was 300mg test e a week, it was 'good' but nothing to really write home about if I'm honest. If you're man enough to pin then up the dose to 500mg a week and be done with it. I know you want to be on the safe side and I understand that but 500mg is hardly a huge amount.

Your choice though mate.

5 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

My first ever cycle was 300mg test e a week, it was 'good' but nothing to really write home about if I'm honest. If you're man enough to pin then up the dose to 500mg a week and be done with it. I know you want to be on the safe side and I understand that but 500mg is hardly a huge amount.

Your choice though mate.

Thanks for the reply Mate,

How many lbs did you gain during the 300mg cycle?

And was the increase in gains dramatic when you upped the dose compared to your first cycle results?

1 hour ago, Rone said:

Hi all,

So a couple of weeks ago I finally decided to start my first Cycle.

After about a year and a half of solid research I decided I would go for a Test E 250mg EW 10 week cycle.

Doing Test E only for first cycle so if something does go wrong I know which compound to blame. 

I know Cycling is a serious topic and not one to be taken lightly so I made the decision to go with 250mg EW to test the waters as such and was told by a couple of people that it would be sufficient enough for a first cycle.

I have my 3rd weekly injection coming up on Sunday and keep getting told to up my dosage to 500mg EW as apparently yes you guess it 250mg EW isn't high enough, it's trt dose and so on.

So I would like to ask the forum, especially those that have actually done a 250mg EW cycle wether it's worth going upto 500mg or not.

Thanks in Advance guys!

250 is plenty mate. Will you gain more on 500? Not necessarily although it is fairly likely it will make a difference.

I'd stick with 250 bruv, 500 next cycle 

5 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

250 is plenty mate. Will you gain more on 500? Not necessarily although it is fairly likely it will make a difference.

I'd stick with 250 bruv, 500 next cycle 

I thought as much, have you done a 250 cycle yourself? If so what was the outcome

56 minutes ago, GMO said:

id go with 500mg , 250mg is not worth getting shut down for imo.  if I could do my first cycle again it would be gram of test a week lol

Agree, started with  1st cycle 250mg a week and then when I went on 500mg I felt im rly on gear

Start on 250 a week by all means for a week or so to dip your toe.

Then up to 500.

Trust me once you start seeing that you feel no adverse sides on 250 you will want to up the dose!

Just ensure you use an AI  get bloods regularly and check your blood pressure every few days.

55 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

Geordie wide boys never go below 750mg :thumb

Everybody bangs it in around here. My first cycle was 2ml t400 a week with 2ml boldenone, blew up like a balloon lol.

8 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

lol don't be a hypocrite then 

lighten up, bruv

How am I a hypocrite exactly??

I've advised 250 for a FIRST cycle but run high doses myself after 8 years.

And don't tell me to fuckin lighten up. Calling everyone a nigga is ignorant and makes you sound like a fuckin bellend. Do what ya want carrot top but don't use that fuckin word when you quote me, right?

Now jog on and do ya Denzel Washington impersonations for someone who's impressed 

250mg only just puts you in to supraphysiological levels for T, total waste of time for a cycle/blast. You'll be underwhelmed at best. Just listen to every first cycle guide that was ever written on the internet and use 500mg, it's pointless trying to reinvent the wheel. 500mg gives a solid gains to sides ratio. 

In before "but u dont need 500mgz to grow!!" - yeah, no s**t mate, you don't need to inject Testosterone to grow at all but we do it as a shortcut to achieve our goals faster and go beyond our natural limits. 

8 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

250mg only just puts you in to supraphysiological levels for T, total waste of time for a cycle/blast. You'll be underwhelmed at best. Just listen to every first cycle guide that was ever written on the internet and use 500mg, it's pointless trying to reinvent the wheel. 500mg gives a solid gains to sides ratio. 

In before "but u dont need 500mgz to grow!!" - yeah, no s**t mate, you don't need to inject Testosterone to grow at all but we do it as a shortcut to achieve our goals faster and go beyond our natural limits. 

I lol'd 

Agree 100% though 

13 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

How am I a hypocrite exactly??

I've advised 250 for a FIRST cycle but run high doses myself after 8 years.

And don't tell me to fuckin lighten up. Calling everyone a nigga is ignorant and makes you sound like a fuckin bellend. Do what ya want carrot top but don't use that fuckin word when you quote me, right?

Now jog on and do ya Denzel Washington impersonations for someone who's impressed 

Pmsl- on tren maybe?

You said your first cycle of was 1g or 750 lol

read what you posted you daft fock 

4 hours ago, Russian_88 said:

300-400-500 all fine. You want to get most out of it, put more into ur diet, eat right, 5-6 times a day, solid meals, clean food. Get your protein fats and carbs in ! Train like a beast and sleep good and gains will be good. 

This. It isn't the drugs it's the diet and training.