Sign in to follow this  
youarewhatyoueat

nolva sides

Currently on a cruise 150mg and been taking 20mg of nolva ed for 12 days now to combat puffy nips. I've noticed ive had a headache every morning since, along with decreasing libido (next to nothing now), mood was ok last week but this week its been bad.. moody/aggressive. This morning I've woke up with low energy and feel abit nauseous... also my appetite is next to nothing which is extremely rare for me.

I'd say the puffy nips have gone down 50/60% and are barely visable now. 

Has anyone experienced any of these sides from nolva? the libido is a givin as I've read alot of people suffer from that on nolva, thinking if to drop it as its more less done its job.

I'm on my first pct at them MO, I used nolva a few times on cycle and got sh#tty morning headaches and a foggy head. 

No on pct I'm using 40mg day and ffs I'm getting that morning rot again. 

I'm also getting a bit flushed too on it. 

2 hours ago, Redser said:

I'm on my first pct at them MO, I used nolva a few times on cycle and got sh#tty morning headaches and a foggy head. 

No on pct I'm using 40mg day and ffs I'm getting that morning rot again. 

I'm also getting a bit flushed too on it. 

They seem to come mid morning then go by afternoon once I've got a good amount of fluid in me. 

2 hours ago, Amroth said:

I had all of em, switch ralox if u can. No sides better binds to breast tissue.

Will be stopping the nolva soon but will get some for the future. 

Ive never had a problem on cycle running nolva libido wise however on a cruise/low dose of test libido was rock bottom recently when running nolva to get rid of some gyno. Came off and a few days libido sky high. I actually thought the test was bunk but maybe not the case

11 hours ago, Jon.B said:

Ive never had a problem on cycle running nolva libido wise however on a cruise/low dose of test libido was rock bottom recently when running nolva to get rid of some gyno. Came off and a few days libido sky high. I actually thought the test was bunk but maybe not the case

Yeah pretty much killed my libido. Stopped taking it yeaterday because felt like absolute s**t, but now know that was a virus I had last night.

1 hour ago, superdrol said:

If you'd just posted your symptoms alone I'd have said slightly elevated e2, try a low dose of aromasin 12.5 e3d and see if symptoms reduce, it'll also help with your lump issues 

Would of thought e2 would of leveled out by now being into week 4 of a cruise 150mg, and stopped adex this week, which I tapered down from eod/e3d/4/5

150 is probably enough to hold it at a level just high enough that you could be aromatising still, I'd try 0.5mg eod for a week, but aromasin is what I use for squashing gyno lumps I used 12.5 eod with 20mg nolva ed... 

As levels drop after last injection you've effectively made the dose higher even though it's dropping, it'll be dropping slower than going cold turkey if you follow as your adding to it every week... well that's how it works in my head anyway lol... as I say your symptoms match extra e2 and that made sense to me...

1 hour ago, superdrol said:

150 is probably enough to hold it at a level just high enough that you could be aromatising still, I'd try 0.5mg eod for a week, but aromasin is what I use for squashing gyno lumps I used 12.5 eod with 20mg nolva ed... 

As levels drop after last injection you've effectively made the dose higher even though it's dropping, it'll be dropping slower than going cold turkey if you follow as your adding to it every week... well that's how it works in my head anyway lol... as I say your symptoms match extra e2 and that made sense to me...

0.5 eod on 150 test will crush my e2 imo, I only ran 0.25 eod on 600 test which worked well. I didn't have gyno lumps was just slightly puffier than normal nips, although I might have a abit of a rebound from stopping adex.

Had some type of virus last night which most of the symptoms was down to. No headache today and libido back so must of been to do with nolva, appetite still s**t today tho so gonna do a 24h fast, personally I think my liver taking a battering.