sponge2015

Triumph labs mast E - Labmax

Stated previously I'd just given triumph a go and was starting some mast e, going to be pinning 1g as I'm dropping tren and going Thailand but still wana keep the veins lol

anyway here's the results, from my little experience it looks like mast! Checked the pictures for other compounds and can't see anything else it could be. 

@Slagface @stuey99 @sen @Russian_88 @elliot1989

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

2 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

Stated previously I'd just given triumph a go and was starting some mast e, going to be pinning 1g as I'm dropping tren and going Thailand but still wana keep the veins lol

anyway here's the results, from my little experience it looks like mast! Checked the pictures for other compounds and can't see anything else it could be. 

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

That's good news mate. Appreciate you taking the time to test it. 

Got my first vial for f**k all so will get more now!

3 minutes ago, sen said:

That's good news mate. Appreciate you taking the time to test it. 

Got my first vial for f**k all so will get more now!

f**k all you say!? lol Gona have to have words with my source! 

3 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

f**k all you say!? lol Gona have to have words with my source! 

Haha yeah mate. I did him a favour so he sorted me a tren and mast out. Never had free gear before. Best day of my life. 

17 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

Labmax is a new one on me...maybe they popped up while I was abroad?

So it matches compounds for colour I'm guessing?

6 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Yeah man. Tells you what's in it but not how much. Still probably more accurate than CC though! 

40 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

So it should, Triumph decent lab so is the owner of the lab. Spoke to him few times and he ain't about profit and money, he wants to build his name up on quality and be one of the top brands. get it while u guys can get it cheap. Im stocking up on few bits. Got new ace prop test e sust and oxys all ready to munch at some point this year.

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Yeah just a quick and easy way to tell if the compound is what it's stated, only use it rarely in things that are commonly switched for cheaper hormones mast and primo and var, wouldn't bother with say test, tren and deca. 

Plus im pinning quite a lot and it's just before a holiday so I couldn't afford for it to be laced with tren like some masts are 

On 15/03/2017 at 6:21 PM, stuey99 said:

I tried using LabMax before to test some old var I had, kept putting too much inand screwing the result. Wasted 3 tests before I read up and realised lol. Waiting for the day they come out with one to cheaply test purity. Would be nice wouldnt it. 

On 15/03/2017 at 7:01 PM, Russian_88 said:

So it should, Triumph decent lab so is the owner of the lab. Spoke to him few times and he ain't about profit and money, he wants to build his name up on quality and be one of the top brands. get it while u guys can get it cheap. Im stocking up on few bits. Got new ace prop test e sust and oxys all ready to munch at some point this year.

Ain't about profit lol

Course he ain't 

6 hours ago, CarrotTop said:

Ain't about profit lol

Course he ain't 

Yeah that is a bit far fetched. Quality is high on his list of priorities, is a more realistic statement. 

Tbf he does what he says he's gonna do and goes out of his way for his customers. He's pleasant to deal with and from all the feedback on here, he knocks out good, clean gear. Cheap too. Can't ask for more. 

9 hours ago, Slagface said:

I tried using LabMax before to test some old var I had, kept putting too much inand screwing the result. Wasted 3 tests before I read up and realised lol. Waiting for the day they come out with one to cheaply test purity. Would be nice wouldnt it. 

Apparently they have a new one for var that can give you an idea of purity but I'm to heavy handed for crushing up pills and all that lol, but the oil one is easy. 

34 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Lol

Hes got you all in his pocket, how many free vials did it cost him for that?

2 and some mtren for me.

Said I'd do a muscle gurus review for a pot of Nolvadex and 3iu of hygetropin. Waiting for him to get back to me on that. 

Try it for yourself. 

9 minutes ago, sen said:

2 and some mtren for me.

Said I'd do a muscle gurus review for a pot of Nolvadex and 3iu of hygetropin. Waiting for him to get back to me on that. 

Try it for yourself. 

Honest response, FairPlay 

43 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Lol

Hes got you all in his pocket, how many free vials did it cost him for that?

I've labmaxed a load of stuff on here, posted the results when they've been bad and good, apollo was bang on, sigma was s**t from the same guy, this mast looks okay, but it's all I've bought of him as TM was out of stock, but if it gives me the results I want I will try some other bits off him, but would like a free vial if it's being offered lol. I get lots of people on here are being paid off but unfortunately  I don't seem to be deemed worth enough lol so I just try different labs and post what I think 

3 minutes ago, sponge2015 said:

I've labmaxed a load of stuff on here, posted the results when they've been bad and good, apollo was bang on, sigma was s**t from the same guy, this mast looks okay, but it's all I've bought of him as TM was out of stock, but if it gives me the results I want I will try some other bits off him, but would like a free vial if it's being offered lol. I get lots of people on here are being paid off but unfortunately  I don't seem to be deemed worth enough lol so I just try different labs and post what I think 

Sound mate 

why not just stick to a lab that's stood the test of time though, rather than keep changing when a new Facebook/forum lab pops up. 

Just now, CarrotTop said:

Sound mate 

why not just stick to a lab that's stood the test of time though, rather than keep changing when a new Facebook/forum lab pops up. 

Triumph are a pretty old lab mate. They just stopped for a while. 

If you can get the same quality for a lower price, you'd be pretty silly not to. Imo. 

23 minutes ago, sen said:

Triumph are a pretty old lab mate. They just stopped for a while. 

If you can get the same quality for a lower price, you'd be pretty silly not to. Imo. 

Ah right never seen them before, so assumed new, my apologies 

thats the thing though, how do you know it's the same quality if they have only just returned? 

Price shouldn't be the determining factor in all fairness, gear is far too cheap these days, it's no wonder there is so much crap floating about 

19 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Ah right never seen them before, so assumed new, my apologies 

thats the thing though, how do you know it's the same quality if they have only just returned? 

Price shouldn't be the determining factor in all fairness, gear is far too cheap these days, it's no wonder there is so much crap floating about 

It's cheap to make though so why not? Cut profits a bit and take everyone's customers. 

Look at Taylor made. Some products are 1/3 cheaper than other labs and look how many threads on here are about Taylor Made. They've pretty much taken over. On this forum anyway. 

If your local window cleaner charges 5 quid a time and some new guy offers to do it for 3 quid and he's just as good, you'll go with the cheaper guy. 

Obviously you'd wanna see some decent reviews first so you let other people on the forum use it first and if they're still alive, you're winning. 

12 minutes ago, sen said:

It's cheap to make though so why not? Cut profits a bit and take everyone's customers. 

Look at Taylor made. Some products are 1/3 cheaper than other labs and look how many threads on here are about Taylor Made. They've pretty much taken over. On this forum anyway. 

If your local window cleaner charges 5 quid a time and some new guy offers to do it for 3 quid and he's just as good, you'll go with the cheaper guy. 

Obviously you'd wanna see some decent reviews first so you let other people on the forum use it first and if they're still alive, you're winning. 

Thats if the reviews aren't biased though :)

Enjoy it while it lasts then mate, labs that sell direct won't last for long, will be caught out sooner or later, steroids and the like are on the radar now

The labs that have been around for years don't sell direct for a good reason

9 minutes ago, CarrotTop said:

Enjoy it while it lasts then mate, labs that sell direct won't last for long, will be caught out sooner or later, steroids and the like are on the radar now

Yep. Both good points mate. 

Im stocking up then ;) :lol:

31 minutes ago, CarrotTop said: