Disclosure

Got A Date This Weekend.. 1 Problem

Some girls number I got this weekend at the club. Just talking on the phone sorting everything out and she wants to smoke and get high. Only thing is I don't know how to roll...anytime I smoke people roll/offer it to me.

Do I have enough time to learn? I need a tutorial or some tips. Can anyone help me. And she's 19 before you go there.

9 minutes ago, Disclosure said:

Some girls number I got this weekend at the club. Just talking on the phone sorting everything out and she wants to smoke and get high. Only thing is I don't know how to roll...anytime I smoke people roll/offer it to me.

Do I have enough time to learn? I need a tutorial or some tips. Can anyone help me. And she's 19 before you go there.

She sounds classy. 

That is all. 

10 minutes ago, Disclosure said:

Let her know you've gone for kids in the past. Sure she'll not mind sending you some ID. 

21 minutes ago, Disclosure said:

buy a pipe, then tell her its because you dont like tobacco :D

Ime some people just can't seem to do it. Buy one of those tins that roll them up for you. Just don't overpack it or you cannot draw on the ciggy. Can't say how long it took me to learn how to roll a fag. Almost 30 years ago now and I don't smoke anymore. I wouldn't bother making up a spliff with multiple papers, that is an art. The stuff is far to strong to need to do this these days from what I've seen.

37 minutes ago, Disclosure said:

Its a piece of piss, you just gotta be gentle with it. loads of heavy handed f**kers end up with some half baggy half f**ked joint.

Watch a youtube video, buy yourself a pack of amber leaf tonight and roll the whole pack of baccy. youll be good to go in no time.

As a side note - I havent met anyone in a long time who goes round somewhere with the intention of smoking weed. thats like saying "come round and we can have a cups of tea all night long". Its like an addition, not the main event.

Id say, not since i was about 19.... 

1 hour ago, BLUE(UK) said:

She sounds classy. 

That is all. 

Why does every girl I have to date be wifeable? I'm a casual guy, not looking for anything serious at my age

She's attractive enough I think (inb4 someone knows her)

Edit: pic removed 

33 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

And also, how do you know exactly what she wants to smoke? Best take some tin foil out as well

Thanks for advice, not sure what this 'tin' is youre talking about  I'd rather learn the conventional common way instead of pulling out some odd stuff lol. i had a girl roll for me and her in my car on a date and it was honestly beta AF that, I really need to learn this. And we spoke about it on the phone and she popped the question of smoking to me.

Tbh I don't think it's fair posting a pic of her on a publicly viewable website. Whilst unlikely, what if her parents/employer see it with references to drug use. 

I understand that heroin is smoked off tin foil.

34 minutes ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

Its a piece of piss, you just gotta be gentle with it. loads of heavy handed f**kers end up with some half baggy half f**ked joint.

Watch a youtube video, buy yourself a pack of amber leaf tonight and roll the whole pack of baccy. youll be good to go in no time.

As a side note - I havent met anyone in a long time who goes round somewhere with the intention of smoking weed. thats like saying "come round and we can have a cups of tea all night long". Its like an addition, not the main event.

Id say, not since i was about 19.... 

Lol I'm not some cheapskate that goes looking for it. But if I'm in a group, and theyre passing it around they usually offer it. I always return the favor in some form of a drink or whatever. Not a heavy smoker, just social. And my brother in law always sorts me out with joints when I come round, so i never learnt how to do it, as he always did it for me.

I'll give it a try either today or tomorrow lol, thanks man. Will youtube It now, hopefully some good vids on there 

2 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Tbh I don't think it's fair posting a pic of her on a publicly viewable website. Whilst unlikely, what if her parents/employer see it with references to drug use. 

I understand that heroin is smoked off tin foil.

I'll delete it then you are right.

10 minutes ago, Disclosure said:

Thanks for advice, not sure what this 'tin' is youre talking about  I'd rather learn the conventional common way instead of pulling out some odd stuff lol. i had a girl roll for me and her in my car on a date and it was honestly beta AF that, I really need to learn this. And we spoke about it on the phone and she popped the question of smoking to me.

Tin foil is to make hats for you lol

Why not just tell her you don't know how to roll? I used to smoke when I was younger and used to get chicks to roll for me or just smoke a pipe. Its no big deal and she will probably do a better job than you if your not used to it.

On the downside if you get baked there will be little chance of you banging her.

1 hour ago, Disclosure said:

Still a nonce.

11 minutes ago, NakedGuy said:

Why not just tell her you don't know how to roll? I used to smoke when I was younger and used to get chicks to roll for me or just smoke a pipe. Its no big deal and she will probably do a better job than you if your not used to it.

On the downside if you get baked there will be little chance of you banging her.

Like I said had a girl roll for me on a date once and felt emasculated AF..perhaps I'm just old fashioned? I told her I would bring some, so I suppose she will expect me to roll. Will be a disaster if none of us know how to lol. I'll give it a shot,it is something I have wanted to learn anyway as sometimes I wanna smoke by myself