Just got my results back my test levels say > 52nmol/l so that means it's over but doesn't give me an exact reading .

In the past when I have used medichecks they have given me an exact reading.

I have just phoned them to complain they have told me they sent my bloods to a different lab to what I used previously,  I said that's no good to me . So basically they have cocked up so they are sending me a new kit out free of  charge so I will have to do bloods again next week it will be on Tuesday as I want to take bloods two days after I inject to get peak readings. This time they say they will send it to the other lab that gives exact reading .So going to have to wait till next week now .

On 16 March 2017 at 4:22 PM, big vin said:

Just got my results back my test levels say > 52nmol/l so that means it's over but doesn't give me an exact reading .

In the past when I have used medichecks they have given me an exact reading.

I have just phoned them to complain they have told me they sent my bloods to a different lab to what I used previously,  I said that's no good to me . So basically they have cocked up so they are sending me a new kit out free of  charge so I will have to do bloods again next week it will be on Tuesday as I want to take bloods two days after I inject to get peak readings. This time they say they will send it to the other lab that gives exact reading .So going to have to wait till next week now .

Nice one bro, could to see people doing things like this tha temps the whole community 

On 17/03/2017 at 10:25 PM, big vin said:

Has anyone else used medichecks lately for bloods  and they have not come back with the exact testosterone level ?

Ordered a test Friday and will be doing Thursday morning so hopefully don't get sent to the same lab. Would be daft as I ordered the hormone mini check which is clearly for AAS/TRT users.

Just now, hardnfast said:

Ordered a test Friday and will be doing Thursday morning so hopefully don't get sent to the same lab. Would be daft as I ordered the hormone mini check which is clearly for AAS/TRT users.

If you ordered the full hormone test it will go to the lab that gives the exact testosterone levels that's what I got told by them the other day when I phoned them .

I only ordered the basic testosterone test that's why they didn't give the exact result but saying that that's what I have always ordered in the past and they have give me exact test levels .

Anyway they sent me out a new kit free of charge I will be taking bloods tomorrow morning and sending them off so I should get results the next day on Wednesday .

19 minutes ago, big vin said:

If you ordered the full hormone test it will go to the lab that gives the exact testosterone levels that's what I got told by them the other day when I phoned them .

I ordered the hormone mini test that includes oestrogen and free test levels so fingers crossed!

I will probably put up my results as my SHBG reading was way high in the mid 80s pre cycle and I'm four weeks in now so hoping its more in range..

How the hell do you draw your blood with their kits? Mine won't flow at all. I end up using all 4 piercers and even used a needle to poke a hole in one finger manually... I only get 5-6 drops a finger then it stops.

Any tips? :confused:

13 minutes ago, raddic said:

How the hell do you draw your blood with their kits? Mine won't flow at all. I end up using all 4 piercers and even used a needle to poke a hole in one finger manually... I only get 5-6 drops a finger then it stops.

Warm your hand up first and hang it down so the blood will flow easier. I also push by back of my finger so I can press harder when piercing it. The last one I done squirted out of my finger and took ages to stop bleeding.

9 minutes ago, Jonk891 said:

Warm your hand up first and hang it down so the blood will flow easier. I also push by back of my finger so I can press harder when piercing it. The last one I done squirted out of my finger and took ages to stop bleeding.

Nice, lol. Do you pierce bang on the middle or more on the side of the finger?

1 hour ago, raddic said:

Nice, lol. Do you pierce bang on the middle or more on the side of the finger?

Middle of the top part. Keep your arm hanging down when the blood is flowing.

8 hours ago, raddic said:

I had this problem today pricked one finger on my right hand and blood just would not flow only about four or five drops . I pricked finger on my left hand and it came out no problem filled the tube in a minute blood seemed thinner very strange 

On 17 March 2017 at 10:25 PM, big vin said:

Has anyone else used medichecks lately for bloods  and they have not come back with the exact testosterone level ?

I used them end of February and mine came back with an exact reading (was well over 130 nmol) whilst runnin 600mg a week of test e.