Sign in to follow this  
Beany

Favorite Low Test Cycles/Blasts

After running test as high as 1.5g PW, I've decided to try the lower test approach.

Would really like to hear your favorite low test combo's please?

I'm currently bulking on the following:

Test e - 250mg

EQ - 600mg

Var - 50mg

Really enjoying my first run with low test due to holding less water and having less issues controlling etsro & DHT levels.

Test e 250mg, tren e 400mg my fav. Just started test 250mg and primo 750mg as getting marrird in aug so wanted something with less sides done 1st pin yesterday sphinx primo 4ml in glute wasnt fun but slight pip so see how it goes

Can understand not using high test doses due to e conversion  but there's room for 5-600mg of test in any cycle... 

Leaving it out is cutting yourself short if muscle gain is the goal as there 'is' a difference between 250 & 500mg in final results...

Some will have realised this on there first cycles.

If your cutting looking for a dryier look then yeah maybe work out better but in the long run low test cycles will IMO cost people in terms of progress for that extra 1ml.

47 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

Can understand not using high test doses due to e conversion  but there's room for 5-600mg of test in any cycle... 

Leaving it out is cutting yourself short if muscle gain is the goal as there 'is' a difference between 250 & 500mg in final results...

If your cutting looking for a dryier look then yeah maybe work out better but in the long run low test cycles will IMO cost people in terms of progress for that extra 1ml.

Im running it with primo at mo looking to cut doing test e at 250mg would u go higher test then ?

15 minutes ago, S1dhu82 said:

Cool thanks bud so 500mg test should i lower primo to 500mg or 600mg or 750mg fine ?

No keep primo the same at 750mg and test at 500mg will be better, there's no two ways about it primo is mild... it's nice but mild, 250mg test won't do it much favours.

Controlling estrogen isn't hard at 500mg test PW either.

28 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

No keep primo the same at 750mg and test at 500mg will be better, there's no two ways about it primo is mild... it's nice but mild, 250mg test won't do it much favours.

Controlling estrogen isn't hard at 500mg test PW either.

How long did u run primo 4 

4 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

I ran primo in all my cycles for about 1.5 - 2 years with various doses and compounds.

Okay cool thanks 4 that whats ur fav bulking stack u use and cutting stack out of interest. Sorry to be asking so many questions 

16 minutes ago, S1dhu82 said:

Okay cool thanks 4 that whats ur fav bulking stack u use and cutting stack out of interest. Sorry to be asking so many questions 

Bulking I like to eat over maintenance, cutting I like to eat below maintenance.

If you mean bulking and cutting compounds, then imo these really don't exist. Everyone responds better to certain compounds. Find out which work best for you then use them in all your cycles (bulk or cut)

If I was to run these 2 cycles to bulk and then come off...

700 test prop 50mg winnie ed 

700 test prop 50mg dbol ed 

Same training, diet and pct. I highly doubt there'd be a noticeable difference in results post pct.

31 minutes ago, S1dhu82 said:

Not a problem mate,

I don't stick to a particular regime, I use what's available that I can use to improve things especially cutting compounds.

To cut it's test and tren, at later stages I will add mast, winstrol or anavar for added aesthetics look.

I do a lot of mini cuts on test only while cruising as well.

I enjoyed my last bulk the most and thought it was above what I have done in the past, that was test, EQ and tren, It will be my go to bulk cycle, not for the faint hearted though.

Next cycle in June I fancy a straight test and var cycle, mini cut in cruise 6 weeks before I think.

1 hour ago, Dead lee said:

Not a problem mate,

I don't stick to a particular regime, I use what's available that I can use to improve things especially cutting compounds.

To cut it's test and tren, at later stages I will add mast, winstrol or anavar for added aesthetics look.

I do a lot of mini cuts on test only while cruising as well.

I enjoyed my last bulk the most and thought it was above what I have done in the past, that was test, EQ and tren, It will be my go to bulk cycle, not for the faint hearted though.

Next cycle in June I fancy a straight test and var cycle, mini cut in cruise 6 weeks before I think.

Never tried eq did u find it increased hunger. What kinda dosage did u use. 

20 hours ago, S1dhu82 said:

20 hours ago, S1dhu82 said:

I would say it did yes, I was ravenous.

1.5g EQ on a bulk.

On 3/15/2017 at 11:07 AM, Dead lee said:

YES! 100% agree! I said low test, but this is all relative to ones size and strength.  

Although I'm currently running 250mg, this was just to see what the fuss was about while also keeping my total mg's down while i've got an exam. 

I don't understand this all or nothing approach with testosterone. 

With that said, I will say that I feel better with test lower, but I don't feel that it needs to be kept at 150-250mg all the time, as you said 300-600mg is a nice middle ground or most. 

On 3/14/2017 at 11:58 PM, Aim2Gain said:

my less is more course.  less gear and sides more training and diet

250mg test c

200mg tren e

75mg winstrol ed

Looking to try winny soon. Always used var instead, but heard to many good things lately 

23 minutes ago, Beany said:

YES! 100% agree! I said low test, but this is all relative to ones size and strength.  

Although I'm currently running 250mg, this was just to see what the fuss was about while also keeping my total mg's down while i've got an exam. 

I don't understand this all or nothing approach with testosterone. 

With that said, I will say that I feel better with test lower, but I don't feel that it needs to be kept at 150-250mg all the time, as you said 300-600mg is a nice middle ground or most. 

Give it ago mate , some people like to preach new approaches to sound visionary but less sides doesn't mean it's better.

8 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

Give it ago mate , some people like to preach new approaches to sound visionary but less sides doesn't mean it's better.

If you find a stack that you get on with with zero sides it's quite a nice trade off though TBF. My favorite stack is testosterone with testosterone. lol

4 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

If you find a stack that you get on with with zero sides it's quite a nice trade off though TBF. My favorite stack is testosterone with testosterone. lol

Yes depends what you want out of your cycle, a lot are approaching low test like it's going to be better for there gains. 

I don't see it and offer guidance over the new fad trying to take over us... ha ha 

3 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

Yes depends what you want out of your cycle, a lot are approaching low test like it's going to be better for there gains. 

I don't see it and offer guidance over the new fad trying to take over us... ha ha 

I see your point mate. It is starting to get out of hand TBH. I think there's always an idea that people have of testosterone only being a 'base' for a cycle and misinterpreting the information out there, thinking other compounds are necessary for growth. 

5 hours ago, swole troll said:

test 250mg 

tren 500mg 

(optional throw in 500mg mast to combat tren sides) 

if you cant get shredded or massive on that then f**k off 

Wouldn't personally be very keen on running 500mg of Tren, but you're right, if you can't get big on that then something wrong! lol 

Thanks for sharing :)

Overall, it seems like a moderate approach could be more advantages over a very low or no test approach. This is interesting and backs up what I was thinking. 

Also fav combo's for a lower/moderate approach seem to include either tren, primo or eq. Not so much deca, dbol and oxy etc.

thanks for sharing everyone