The multiple upstream and downstream cell signalling pathways involved in hpta reg can be suppressed differently and the severity is dependant on time on and compounds used. For example a single dose of tren will temporarily suppress your hpta but probably not to the level in which fertility is completely dysfunctional. Run a general cycle and you will dysfunctional signalling at various levels: Sertoli - leydig cell signalling, pituitary - lh - FSH deregulation. 

I ran a testosterone only cycle recently and my haemoglobin went to 17.8, Hematocrit to. 52

Id like to run a cycle again some day but the blood issue worries me. I can not donate blood as nowhere will take me based on my low platelets. 

Are there any particular compounds that have less effect on hct and haemoglobin levels? Would It be better to just run a shorter cycle for 8 weeks using test prop? 

Cheers for your help 

36 minutes ago, Redser said:

I ran a testosterone only cycle recently and my haemoglobin went to 17.8, Hematocrit to. 52

Id like to run a cycle again some day but the blood issue worries me. I can not donate blood as nowhere will take me based on my low platelets. 

Are there any particular compounds that have less effect on hct and haemoglobin levels? Would It be better to just run a shorter cycle for 8 weeks using test prop? 

Cheers for your help 

Get it let at the doctors. If it's 52 you should be able to request this. 

I would like to develop a muscle model body (like this guy https://www.instagram.com/sergiconstance/).

Diet and AAS wise how someone should approach?

Was thinking to use low aromatizing AAS (max 300 Test, Equipoise, Primo, Turanabol, Winstrol, Anavar, Tren, DHB, Masteron), 4-5iu HGH pharma grade, 4iu Humalog post wo.

I have noticed that he is all year LEAN, but is that possible to reach a good condition and keep it?

Hope i was clear enough.... English is not my first language :D

@ghost.recon

1. What is the best way to develop stronger connective tissue using PEDs, if any exists? And how long could you prioritise/run this for?

2. Given "fairly standard" PED use, how would you order these training variables to maximise hypertrophy: load, frequency, volume?

Thank you so much for you time.

12 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

Get it let at the doctors. If it's 52 you should be able to request this. 

I asked her and she sent me to haematology, to be checked for polycythaemia.. They said Ah yer grand and the blood levels will go down when of the gear a few weeks.... 

Im down with the doc again today babas check up so I'll push it again 

1 hour ago, ghost.recon said:

Fire away 

Morning Mate. 

insulin in small increments 2-3 iu through out the day with 3-4 meals ?

or

5-10 iu first thing in the morning, pre work out & post work out ?

There are so many protocols when it comes to insulin, It's a mine field !!

3 minutes ago, gymfreak2010 said:

Morning Mate. 

insulin in small increments 2-3 iu through out the day with 3-4 meals ?

or

5-10 iu first thing in the morning, pre work out & post work out ?

Their are so many protocols when it comes to insulin, It's a mine field !!

I'll answer this one.

I thought small amounts with food was sh1t to be honest. I got much better results and recovered quicker with morning and pre workout use.

Does running a higher dose of testosterone on a calorific surplus utilise more of the excess calories to build muscle and less stored as fat.

Hyperthetical example (assumes training the same)

If a user was on 500mg test and a 1000cal surplus and another was on the same surplus bit instead on 1000mg test.

Would the 1000mg user utilise more of the calorific excess for energy contributing to muscle growth and lesser fat gain vs the 500mg user.

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

I'll answer this one.

I thought small amounts with food was sh1t to be honest. I got much better results and recovered quicker with morning and pre workout use.

At what dose pal?

9 minutes ago, Fina said:

At what dose pal?

Currently:

7:30am - 5iu (i do this shot when i can be bothered to be honest)

4pm - 8-10iu pre workout along with 8iu Hyge,

1 hour ago, Redser said:

I asked her and she sent me to haematology, to be checked for polycythaemia.. They said Ah yer grand and the blood levels will go down when of the gear a few weeks.... 

Im down with the doc again today babas check up so I'll push it again 

That's a joke, just demand it mate, HCT does not go down by itself as far as I am aware. 

2 hours ago, SlinMeister said:

I would like to develop a muscle model body (like this guy https://www.instagram.com/sergiconstance/).

Diet and AAS wise how someone should approach?

Was thinking to use low aromatizing AAS (max 300 Test, Equipoise, Primo, Turanabol, Winstrol, Anavar, Tren, DHB, Masteron), 4-5iu HGH pharma grade, 4iu Humalog post wo.

I have noticed that he is all year LEAN, but is that possible to reach a good condition and keep it?

Hope i was clear enough.... English is not my first language :D

I'll answer this one - you're never going to look like him because he is one of the biggest/most well known fitness models on the planet. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

Currently:

7:30am - 5iu (i do this shot when i can be bothered to be honest)

4pm - 8-10iu pre workout along with 8iu Hyge,

Thanks, so then you consume 500g or so carbs for breakfast?   I'm on the small dose per meal protocol at the moment but not really seen anything, though I do go up to 4/5iu

18 minutes ago, Fina said:

Thanks, so then you consume 500g or so carbs for breakfast?   I'm on the small dose per meal protocol at the moment but not really seen anything, though I do go up to 4/5iu

Good luck consuming 500g of carbs before breakfast mate! I think you meant 50g.

That aside, the 10g - 1iu is a generic thing, it all depends on your sensitivity. I basically dont adjust my carbs at all, i just added in Slin, started at a low dose then kept upping it until i found a sweet spot i was comfortable with that didnt induce a Hypo. This is exactly what you and everyone else should do.

So many people start taking Slin then up their carbs, this just isnt the right way to do things, you only need to up your carbs/cals when its required, not just because you are taking Slin. Make it work for your current diet mate.

3 minutes ago, SlinMeister said:

I will be satisfied to look like @DLTBB :whistling:

Even to look like me, Test, Tren and Superdrol. Serge will be using much more including SEO oil and amohetamine to attain and maintain that look.