Jump to content
bonacris

Massive bust in Ireland

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

It's a lab that is popular on here too. 

Which lab? Surely it's not against the rules since no one can buy anything from them now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sen said:

Which lab? Surely it's not against the rules since no one can buy anything from them now! 

They can because it's not a direct bust of the lab it's one of their distributors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DLTBB said:

They can because it's not a direct bust of the lab it's one of their distributors. 

Ahh. Fair play. 2 million quid though, how many times you see on here people in Ireland claiming they can't get gear there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sen said:

Ahh. Fair play. 2 million quid though, how many times you see on here people in Ireland claiming they can't get gear there? 

Can get gear easily here but were tight bastards so we just want it cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeordieOak70 said:

Wasn't the lab just a distributor so cant say on here.

I don't see how that prevents people from saying what lab they were distributing..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thecoms said:

Taylormade and Rx labs are mentioned all the time on here ?

Neither of them would have anywhere near 60,000 vials in circulation at any one time, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×