Sign in to follow this  
faipdeooiad

StrongSupps MEGA SALE

Our Bi-Annual MEGA SALE is here for 4 days only at StrongSupplementShop.co.uk

Use code ONEPH50 for a massive 50% OFF any single Prohormone product (knocks Epi2a3a to £18.47)

Use code ANYPH25 for a whopping 25% off when you buy 2 or more bottles of any PH

Use code BESTRONG for 15% OFF EVERYTHING on site (including our best-selling pre-workout MESOMORPH)

9 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

Our Bi-Annual MEGA SALE is here for 4 days only at StrongSupplementShop.co.uk

Use code ONEPH50 for a massive 50% OFF any single Prohormone product (knocks Epi2a3a to £18.47)

Use code ANYPH25 for a whopping 25% off when you buy 2 or more bottles of any PH

Use code BESTRONG for 15% OFF EVERYTHING on site (including our best-selling pre-workout MESOMORPH)

Got me some epidex! £16!

legend.

Think I'm gunna try some of this Meso stuff, can never be arsed to train arms after squatting etc.. maybe this'll help a bit

Any tips for people that are caffeine sensitive? Half the recommended dose maybe? This will be the first time I've used a PWO, don't want to have a panic attack :lol:

@faipdeooiad

Any idea why delivery to the UK has went upto £7+? It used to like £3 a month or so back. Or is it

Just checked and its actually mesomorph thats only £3+ any reason why the difference in delivery fees?

Cheers

2 hours ago, rfclee said:

Any idea why delivery to the UK has went upto £7+? It used to like £3 a month or so back. Or is it

Just checked and its actually mesomorph thats only £3+ any reason why the difference in delivery fees?

Cheers

Shipped from AMURIKA!

aaaaaand we are done

Thanks very much to everyone who took part and grabbed themselves some bargains.

For those of you who missed out, Keep an eye on the Offers forum & our own sponsors forum for future offers.

On 13/03/2017 at 5:20 PM, faipdeooiad said:

aaaaaand we are done

Thanks very much to everyone who took part and grabbed themselves some bargains.

For those of you who missed out, Keep an eye on the Offers forum & our own sponsors forum for future offers.

Prooooopz. Just waiting for it too arrive now!

3 hours ago, Fortis said:

how long does that £3 delivery take for meso mate? thinking of buying a tub today

3-4 working days. It's actually surprisingly quick, given the company are based on the west coast of 'murika

2 hours ago, Frost_uk said:

one thing I didn't understand with ordering from Strong Supps shop, there was an option for Flat Rate delivery and no explanation to what that meant? is it an American thing or? am I just dumb? :P

yea, i think there's an option either for one amount regardless of weight or value of package or it covers your location (some being more expensive than others)

On 3/23/2017 at 3:03 PM, faipdeooiad said:

yea, i think there's an option either for one amount regardless of weight or value of package or it covers your location (some being more expensive than others)

hmmm tied between meso or hydroxelite. 

tried Hydroxy?

1 hour ago, faipdeooiad said:

I like both but for a pre workout? Has to be meso. I use hydroxy just throughout the day (but not on the same day as using meso)

Ordered some hyroxyelite for now. Also noticed it states shipped from the uk on the picture, should I expect it to come tomorrow with it stating first class royal mail?

On 30/03/2017 at 8:46 AM, faipdeooiad said:

1-2 working days, so latest *should* be friday

I'm a bit confused, it states on the picture it's sent from the uk but just tried tracking and it's getting sent from the states so surely it'll take longer that first class 1-2 days ?

1 hour ago, Fortis said:

I'm a bit confused, it states on the picture it's sent from the uk but just tried tracking and it's getting sent from the states so surely it'll take longer that first class 1-2 days ?

You're right, sorry. I was always under the impression that was sent from over here. Maybe they've run out of UK-based stock and are having to ship it from the states.

with that then, 3-4 days, sorry.