Sams

Fav Reccy's - 2

22 minutes ago, Smitch said:

Went out at 7pm last night and ended up staying up to watch the fight, which was actually very entertaining!

Still up now, washed up a gram of sniff and have smoked that over the last 6 hours, mate has just driven home, literally have no idea how he can control machinery right now, we've been drinking solidly and sniffing coke and 3 MMC for the last 24 hours, and the crack ha finished me off, took a Xanax both about 2 hours ago too!

Been proper paranoid too, he was convinced there was a few people hiding in the trees opposite my gaff too comfortable the last few hours we were proper pranging out.

Am I'm stuck with the Mrs on my birthday not able to leave the pub and pick up a g because she's so anti drug's. Bad times!

1 minute ago, InAndOut said:

Am I'm stuck with the Mrs on my birthday not able to leave the pub and pick up a g because she's so anti drug's. Bad times!

Fvck that, my missus is usually my partner in crime!

19 hours ago, InAndOut said:

Had that twice before but this one is proper straight! 

My mrs is too, have to just do it and be real sneaky, Don't know how the f**k I get away with it really.

1 hour ago, Dogbolt said:

My mrs is too, have to just do it and be real sneaky, Don't know how the f**k I get away with it really.

I did up until a couple of months ago - she always suspected but didn't say anything. She found bits on coffee table after session with mate and since then she's become like an inspector! I've done it a few times with her but she's too aware and it ruins my buzz.

en  route to get another o of nickel, quiet Mondays? two of my mates still up from the fight they started on Tuesday aswel they've hammered through a quarter they bought then had 3 drops since

I picked up a great bit today, not snorted any yet just washed up 0.3 and it smokes great, really nice bit.

Got to move a few car loads of boxes in to storage tomorrow though as I've got a surveyor coming round to value my gaff on Tuesday and it's a fvcking tip right now cos we're getting ready to emigrate and there's stuff everywhere. Can't have a massively heavy one...

I'll be needing a Modafinil tomorrow to get me on point, when I do them at work I get loads of sh1t done, all the stuff I put off usually. :lol:

Washed up a bit more gear tonight, just a 0.5g, think i washed up a whole one in dribs amd drabs last night in the end. Took a whole Xanax and had 3ml of GHB across about 2 hours. 

Last time i remember looking at the time it was about 4:30am, then i woke up fully clothed at 3pm on my bed today. 

My missus can't get home from her travels quick enough, I'd do myself some damage if she was away much longer than she has been.  :lol:

On 1 September 2017 at 9:49 PM, Dogbolt said:

Something for the weekend sir?

cool.jpg

What a fitting name for the scales, henry lol

Drool worthy picture though

On 1 September 2017 at 10:10 PM, Smitch said:

I'll raise you this:

20170901_220724.jpg

If I had that rock and my Mrs was away I think I would be locked away in my flat until it was gone lol