BeingReborn

Late 30s...unfit... Too late to start training?

As per the title... Had a long spell of illness so cardiovascular fitness is s**t. Is it too late to start training with weights and see any big difference in fitness and physique? I'm 39 now. I'd have to start so small after 18 months of severe illness. 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:01 AM, BeingReborn said:

As per the title... Had a long spell of illness so cardiovascular fitness is s**t. Is it too late to start training with weights and see any big difference in fitness and physique? I'm 39 now. I'd have to start so small after 18 months of severe illness. 

Please forgive me, but I'll answer you with a counter-question: what is the alternative?

If you're content with the alternative, then by all means stick with it, if not, take a different path.

I wish you all the best young lady.

On 3/19/2017 at 1:13 PM, Fadi65 said:

Please forgive me, but I'll answer you with a counter-question: what is the alternative?

If you're content with the alternative, then by all means stick with it, if not, take a different path.

I wish you all the best young lady.

:) ( still out of likes ) 

you provide the best answers with eye opening simple truths and always polite 

1 hour ago, anna1 said:

:) ( still out of likes ) 

you provide the best answers with eye opening simple truths and always polite 

Kind words come from you..., words I do not take for granted.

Thank you.

On 02/03/2017 at 1:01 PM, BeingReborn said:

Put it this way you ain't going to get any younger. Yes you can make a big difference. I'm 37 and hope I'm not past it yet.:D

On 02/03/2017 at 1:01 PM, BeingReborn said:

never too late! Unless one is already dead