Bench day 

Worked up to a lovely 160kg the speed was ridiculous then I jumped to 180kg but couldn't quite squeeze the lockout today

Then

Board press close grip to 1 inch board 140kg 1x6

Steep incline dumbbell press 40s 2x8

Steep incline dumbbell flies 25 2x8

Cable flies 2x15 

Shoulder raises 17.5s 2x8

Then some bicep and Tricep stuff pretty happy with the session too bad my squat and deadlift are f**ked lol can't wait to get this competition out the way so I can rehab properly and build some good muscle 

Squat day

Worked up to a really nice 250kg squat and stopped there I had more but thought best not to push it as I want to rest my hip

Then did cambered bar squat challenge that's going at my gym bodyweight for reps I did 30 of 95kg no belt and left it there no more heavy squats now 

1 minute ago, swole troll said:

is this your last week of training then mate? 

all still feeling good, bicep, tricep chest ect

I will train next week but all light stuff. Shoulder pec bicep all really good but piriformis/glute is buggered I think iv over done it big time the 12 months with the comps 

5 hours ago, swole troll said:

As long as you can hit your numbers on the platform (and not get injured) it's all good 

Can rest up after that

Yep time for a proper off season get everything in working order again and build some muscle I'll do a quilifier in feb and just go for the b standard to do the brit's next year

I did a bench session Friday morning speed work with 100kg then a couple sets of close grip felt a pull on the close grip now iv got a bruise not on my pec but just next to it not massive but a sign that something has popped iv decided I'm not going to compete in poland it's not worth really getting injured to be honest this build up has been crap I should have known to back off

I saw that on Insta. Didn't click that it could be a little tear but now you say it. s**t news bud. You thinking re-evaluate and have a run at Brits in Nov or time off and back better next year?

8 hours ago, RS86 said:

I saw that on Insta. Didn't click that it could be a little tear but now you say it. s**t news bud. You thinking re-evaluate and have a run at Brits in Nov or time off and back better next year?

I'm gonna skip the brits and do it next year, for now gonna work on rebuilding and improving a proper off season is needed