Sign in to follow this  

Big Z out again

Big Z has had to withdraw from the Arnold Classic. Was practicing with a 710kg superyolk and the pressure on his shoulders caused a delt to detach.

Poor guy hasn't had much luck, just bouncing back from his last injury and starting to get back to where he was.

Reckons 2 months to rehab so may still see him at this years WSM but he will be hard pressed to get a podium finish I reckon

4 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Big Z has had to withdraw from the Arnold Classic. Was practicing with a 710kg superyolk and the pressure on his shoulders caused a delt to detach.

Poor guy hasn't had much luck, just bouncing back from his last injury and starting to get back to where he was.

Reckons 2 months to rehab so may still see him at this years WSM but he will be hard pressed to get a podium finish I reckon

710kg yoke..................how is that even possible?

think i managed about 275 max lol

shame he is out again as like you say he has just overcome an injury-perhaps age is catching up with him

43 minutes ago, big shrek said:

710kg yoke..................how is that even possible?

think i managed about 275 max lol

shame he is out again as like you say he has just overcome an injury-perhaps age is catching up with him

Was thinking this myself. Unreal weight. He posted a video on instagram of one of his 'warm ups' with 500kg lol

I think it's a safe bet now that he won't be world's strongest again, Brian and thor are completely dominating the top 2 spots with eddie closing the gap in 3rd.

I can't see eddie beating either of them to be honest unless they make a mistake in competition.not taking anything away from eddie as he is a true beast but them 2 near 7ft behemoths won't go down easy.

27 minutes ago, MrM said:

Looks like he's at the point where injuries will halt him, id of thought that a detached delt was a difficult injury to ever come back 100% from.

Yeah especially if trying to return to that sort of competition and training 

On 03/02/2017 at 1:13 PM, Frost_uk said:

Thor saying he is at 205kgs body weight now and still growing!!! crazy!!

Judging by recent pics Brian Shaw can't be far off this either. Crazy

On 03/02/2017 at 1:17 PM, swole troll said:

big Z's done

hes been competing for donkies now and will always be one of if not the strongest man that ever lived 

Thinking this too. Still training like a machine in spite of the injury but its set back after set back