DLTBB

DLTBB's UK-M Log - Volume II

On 22/08/2017 at 3:18 PM, SlinMeister said:

@DLTBB which protocol do you use for HGH mate? 

When/how you inject it?

I usually do it in the morning upon waking but there's no particular method or thought behind it, it's just when it is convenient for me really. I can't be bothered to micro manage injection times, pinning daily is a big enough hassle as it is without having to do it at a particular time.

3 hours ago, DLTBB said:

Got giddy and put a grand on McGregor to win while I was out of my nut yesterday, I'm sure you know the outcome. 

Mad man!

Went off the rails for a few days, went to Sheffield on Friday to see Derren Brown, ate a load of crap, continued to eat crap through Saturday and then went out to watch the fight, drank a load of alcohol and sniffed a load of narcotics, had a rubbish sleep and then continued the junk food eating on Sunday, slept for over 24 hours and here I am now. Not trained in 4 days and diet went to pot. Back to normal eating and training from today. 

26 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

Went off the rails for a few days, went to Sheffield on Friday to see Derren Brown, ate a load of crap, continued to eat crap through Saturday and then went out to watch the fight, drank a load of alcohol and sniffed a load of narcotics, had a rubbish sleep and then continued the junk food eating on Sunday, slept for over 24 hours and here I am now. Not trained in 4 days and diet went to pot. Back to normal eating and training from today. 

Happens to the best of us.

Enjoyable experience?

2 minutes ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

Happens to the best of us.

Enjoyable experience?

Enjoyable at the time but it gets more and more unpleasant to recover from the older I get. Used to smash 3 nights out a week no problem a few years ago. 

On 8/29/2017 at 11:32 AM, DLTBB said:

Enjoyable at the time but it gets more and more unpleasant to recover from the older I get. Used to smash 3 nights out a week no problem a few years ago. 

I can relate. I used to have no problem getting up and going after a few night a week myself.

Something that seems to have manifested itself over the past 5-6 years is feeling depressed for days after and not wanting to diet or train, whereas I used to be good to go after a sleep and a fried breakfast.

I try and compound it to short "holiday" periods now.