phillyman

Low dose Test E but high blood test score?

After nine years of medical issues that prevented me from doing a cycle (opioid use for pain, surgical accident) My doc wanted a reasonable test of just 200mg a week of Test e for 4 weeks then a blood test. I have done cycles in the past and know what to expect. I got almost no physiological result but the test score was 4k??? I went off the test and 6 weeks later was back down to 600. It does not make sense. As he said to me at 4k "I expect you to be bouncing off the wall." Anyone else has this happen to let me know. It was Quest labs. Suggestions?

Your doctor recommended a cycle of test e for four weeks?? Why would he do that and why was it not legit pharma test? Quest labs sounds as ugl as you could make it sound! :( 

something doesn't add up and your test scores mean nothing as it's normally in a range of 8.3 - 31.9 or similar and if you were 6 and got to 40 it's about right for a cycle and your docs talking out of his arse as you wouldn't be bouncing off the walls :( you'd just be a bit happier if owt but I get nothing from that level of test other than wanting to shag everything in site??

10 hours ago, superdrol said:

Your doctor recommended a cycle of test e for four weeks?? Why would he do that and why was it not legit pharma test? Quest labs sounds as ugl as you could make it sound! :( 

something doesn't add up and your test scores mean nothing as it's normally in a range of 8.3 - 31.9 or similar and if you were 6 and got to 40 it's about right for a cycle and your docs talking out of his arse as you wouldn't be bouncing off the walls :( you'd just be a bit happier if owt but I get nothing from that level of test other than wanting to shag everything in site??

Quest is the blood lab.