Plate

What are you eating?

On 13/05/2017 at 6:30 PM, CarpeDiem76 said:

How do you guys post pics up with the image showing ?

What are you on mate ur phone?

if you are then it should say at the bottom about adding a photo "click to choose files" the pick ur pic and add it in 

I got home and was starving, was too hot and tired to cook right away so ordered Dominos :(

1 large stuffed crust half and half - Mexican/Meteor

7 BBQ Chicken wings

7 Franks hot chicken wings

7 Chicken Kickers

4 minutes ago, Frost_uk said:

I got home and was starving, was too hot and tired to cook right away so ordered Dominos :(

1 large stuffed crust half and half - Mexican/Meteor

7 BBQ Chicken wings

7 Franks hot chicken wings

7 Chicken Kickers

Got to be at least 2500 kcal?

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Got to be at least 2500 kcal?

Something like that, was a nice high calorie day of 5942 cals, looking forward to tomorrow's session in the gym then off for a week.

Had a nice pint of whole milk to wash it down too 

As it was hot and the neighbours were doing BBQ I decided to make my own burgers. 1.8kg of steak mince in a tray from local butchers for £11. 4 bags of mince in each tray. 1 bag makes 5 awesome burgers! Mix the meat with 1 red onion, garlic, 1egg, salt/pepper, ketchup and some El Paso smoky BBQ powder... mould a slice of extra mature cheddar into burgers, mix, shape and chill in fridge. Pan fry with one cal fry light. Plus, a can of old faithful to wash it down with. I rarely drink cans of fizz, sometimes in the Summer. It seemed right to buy this yesterday. 

I did walk 1.6 miles to S/buries to buy taste the difference Brioche burger buns. All shiny, sexy and glistening...but the calorie count of each one (268) frightened me off so I got wholemeal pittas instead. Add romain lettuce, lighter than light mayo and reduced sugar ketchup ? I had 2 of these. 

IMG_4833.JPG

IMG_20170530_221814.jpg

Here we have Cookies and Creme protein ice cream (recipe in my log, kcals 155), salad with mushrooms, feta, blueberries, romaine and tomatoes and a frittata with 4 eggs and some whites, 1 grated zucchini, feta, onions and tomato puree. Also had oatmeal with protein powder for breakfast and a small bowl of blueberries today on top of these