Jump to content
Johnjo12

What needles to use ?

Recommended Posts

On 2/1/2017 at 11:30 PM, Johnjo12 said:

So I'm doing my first ever cycle and I'm running 250mg of test a week and that's it as I don't wanna do dbol or 500mg as Iv never done PEDS before and I wanna start low . 

But I do not know what needles/syringes to buy advise/ help would be appreciated 

Apologies but i've got to say it......why would you do 250mg??? It's barely above the top of TRT .

You will shut yourself down, you will experience EXACTLY the same "risks" (injecting, bad gear etc etc) / sides as if you were gonna do the typical 500mg cycle however - assuming you are healthy, with normal T level and are doing this to break through your natural best reached after many years of training - you will likely gain little, and certainly a lot but a lot less than with a 500mg cycle.

Just saying it.....of course I dont know your situation so do what you feel its best for you psychologically and physically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2017 at 9:15 AM, GymClassHero said:

I always go:

Green for drawing 

long blue glutes

Short blue quads, delts and lats

Orange delts, calves and chest

 

you should be fine just doing glutes if you are just running test. I only rotate because I'm on short esters.

 

Just tried to get sphinx test 400 threw a orange and would it he'll go  I had to stop and use a blue:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2017 at 11:48 AM, lewdylewd said:

I used to always use 1.25" blues. Recently been using 0.5" oranges for everywhere except glutes. 

Now I have no issues with scar tissue PIP etc.

Rule of thumb use the smallest needle possible as long as you are sure your through the fat and into the muscle. Anything else is just adding unnecessary trauma.

Alright mate, you still doing this? Oranges is that the 29 gauge? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2017 at 11:53 PM, Redser said:

I used alcohol free swabs a few times,  now I've got aids 

You were supposed to use the Aids-free swabs dude. Not the alcohol free swabs. basic s**t my man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2017 at 2:34 PM, larus said:

Apologies but i've got to say it......why would you do 250mg??? It's barely above the top of TRT .

You will shut yourself down, you will experience EXACTLY the same "risks" (injecting, bad gear etc etc) / sides as if you were gonna do the typical 500mg cycle however - assuming you are healthy, with normal T level and are doing this to break through your natural best reached after many years of training - you will likely gain little, and certainly a lot but a lot less than with a 500mg cycle.

Just saying it.....of course I dont know your situation so do what you feel its best for you psychologically and physically. 

Agreed. I would at least bump it up to 300mg.

That would be a basic starting point. And no less.

He's nervous, obviously. But it's risk vs. reward - and 300 would be a better "sweet spot"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2021 at 11:23 AM, Diyan said:

I use 27g in delts, pecs, biceps, triceps  and 25g in glutes there is no need for a bigger needle if you're lean enough. 

I haven’t used gear in awhile and seem to have developed a phobia with needles. I’m lean, which is the 25g? I’ve always went by colour. 27g I will have to look into aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2017 at 2:34 PM, larus said:

Apologies but i've got to say it......why would you do 250mg??? It's barely above the top of TRT .

You will shut yourself down, you will experience EXACTLY the same "risks" (injecting, bad gear etc etc) / sides as if you were gonna do the typical 500mg cycle however - assuming you are healthy, with normal T level and are doing this to break through your natural best reached after many years of training - you will likely gain little, and certainly a lot but a lot less than with a 500mg cycle.

Just saying it.....of course I dont know your situation so do what you feel its best for you psychologically and physically. 

yep. gota be honest if your going down the road anyway then do something worthwhile. 1st cycle ever was 500mg test e a week, 2 amps a week, 1 on monday morning 1 on thursday afternoon. 

Was it the best planned out? was I training bang on and with a diet to match? probably not for is the answer to these but regardless it was the only time i put on that kind of size in that kind of timeframe. 1st will be the best i expect so dont waste it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2017 at 11:30 PM, Johnjo12 said:

So I'm doing my first ever cycle and I'm running 250mg of test a week and that's it as I don't wanna do dbol or 500mg as Iv never done PEDS before and I wanna start low . 

But I do not know what needles/syringes to buy advise/ help would be appreciated 

Exactly what I did for my first cycle. Just buy the steroid/ sports syringe kit from any supplier, all about the same price. You’ll get a green to draw and blue to inject, and everything else you need. Don’t start over complicating things with slin pins and worrying about scar tissue etc. Also first cycle I’d only use ventro glutes, I find it the easiest and least painful spot.

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2017 at 2:34 PM, larus said:

Apologies but i've got to say it......why would you do 250mg??? It's barely above the top of TRT .

You will shut yourself down, you will experience EXACTLY the same "risks" (injecting, bad gear etc etc) / sides as if you were gonna do the typical 500mg cycle however - assuming you are healthy, with normal T level and are doing this to break through your natural best reached after many years of training - you will likely gain little, and certainly a lot but a lot less than with a 500mg cycle.

Just saying it.....of course I dont know your situation so do what you feel its best for you psychologically and physically. 

Check my bloods on 300mg from previous posts this is not correct information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leoniidas said:

I haven’t used gear in awhile and seem to have developed a phobia with needles. I’m lean, which is the 25g? I’ve always went by colour. 27g I will have to look into aswell 

25g is the orange and 27 are the grey ones 

I have used 30g insulin needle in my delts with no problem as well 

But I’m using small amount of gear not more then 1ml each pin and got very lean delts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/04/2021 at 5:15 PM, Brodhurst said:

Check my bloods on 300mg from previous posts this is not correct information. 

Hi mate,

I’ve tried to look for this post but can’t seem to find it. How were your bloods on 300mg?

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leoniidas said:

Hi mate,

I’ve tried to look for this post but can’t seem to find it. How were your bloods on 300mg?

Thanks! 

 

58CFD5DD-B81D-4B6F-95B2-D34C5BA8EFF5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/04/2021 at 7:16 PM, Diyan said:

25g is the orange and 27 are the grey ones 

I have used 30g insulin needle in my delts with no problem as well 

But I’m using small amount of gear not more then 1ml each pin and got very lean delts

So if your using 1.5ml per shot you would use 25g or 27g? I’ve always used blue and done glutes but looking to try different sites without the unnecessary trauma  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Leoniidas said:

So if your using 1.5ml per shot you would use 25g or 27g? I’ve always used blue and done glutes but looking to try different sites without the unnecessary trauma  

If you plan on using a 27g needle i would recommend warming the oil in a pocket etc.. for 20mins prior to pinning.

Having it warm will help it flow smoothly through the smaller needles and help prevent any issues. 

Stretching the skin tight before pinning will also help to naturally "seal" the pin site after the oil goes in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Leoniidas said:

So if your using 1.5ml per shot you would use 25g or 27g? I’ve always used blue and done glutes but looking to try different sites without the unnecessary trauma  

If using more then 1 ml i go with 25 5/8 and a 2,5 barrel.

Anything 1ml or under use 27g fixed insulin syringe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×