Sign in to follow this  
Diegouru

Bodypower Expo 2017, May12th-14th.

From what I've seen it's mostly just waiting in queues to meet people, and when you finally get to the front of the queue you can probably feel the people behind you breathing down your neck wanting you to hurry up so they can get their turn, not as if you can really have a chat with the person so you're pretty much literally there for the photo. Since I don't really use social media, a photo isn't of much value to me - especially since I can't go "Ohh, guess who I met and had a photo with the other day!" because most people I know, aren't going to know who the f**k these people are :lol:

2 hours ago, dbol Kid said:

Bet those gyms are rammed this weekend

Probably.... I train Mon to Fri so hoping to miss it if they are... I know ultimatefitness doing a bbq Friday also

1 minute ago, Frost_uk said:

Probably.... I train Mon to Fri so hoping to miss it if they are... I know ultimatefitness doing a bbq Friday also

Might see what emporium is like Friday afternoon, if it's not too busy I'll have a session

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

just seen some Live feed on the USN FB site....... been watching for 3/4 mins and not seen anyone who looks like they seriously lift?! lol. Not seen anyone who looks like a meat head. Skinny folk looking for freebies. 

What I imagine it to be mate, reason I wouldn't even bother. lol

2 minutes ago, ellisrimmer said:

just got back from it, what a load of shite

It can't be any worse than the Motor Show surely? If you've done both pls rate how bad it is compared to aforementioned 

47 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

It can't be any worse than the Motor Show surely? If you've done both pls rate how bad it is compared to aforementioned 

Not been mate but I imagine if you like motors that would be better

4 minutes ago, Diegouru said:

Why mate?

Because as an expo you would expect the companies to promote their stuff, offer discounts and give proper free samples not bites. But there wasn't, so anything there could've been bought online. I am not fanatical about bodybuilders or fitness models so that is no interest. Only decent thing was the seminars but you've got music pumping everywhere so you can't concentrate that well. Best bit was the birds there.

i went Saturday and it just didn't seem as big or as busy as previous years.

The highlight for me was the Ben Coomber & Phil Learney talks (as they are every year) and meeting Roman Fritz & Vinny Masone at the Animal stand.

So many birds in Gymshark leggings though - all 'bout dat ass.

had a few mates go and posting theyre pics up posing and shaking hands with people i have no idea who they are lol. Again, not a meat head in sight, no one with any size, just full of regular Joes. Probably us sted heads no better than pissing money away of shite, and spend the dollar on more gear instead lol

Went Friday and spent most the time watching the Strongman competition and caught a bit of the bodybuilding shows as I walked round that way, mainly bikini girls and boys!

The place seemed really quiet by about 3pm, so then pretty much walked on to stands to see if any decent freebies (as you do), think I queued about 20 minutes max for one stand but I didn't mind as was enjoying one of them warrior bars anyway!

The place is definitely turning into a gymshark convention more and more though, I noticed a few companies even had gymshark t-shirts with their company logos on...talk about selling yourselves out!

Although most people in gymshark must have been 8st wet!

and those twins (females of course) who are sponsored by myprotein?!!!! I would love an evening with those!;)

the only people who i know who went were teens who still live with their parents but call themselves "youtubers" so they dont have to get real jobs.

Jordan Peters did a seminar which would have been interesting but other than that it would not have been enjoyable for me

9 hours ago, DB86 said:

Went Friday and spent most the time watching the Strongman competition and caught a bit of the bodybuilding shows as I walked round that way, mainly bikini girls and boys!

The place seemed really quiet by about 3pm, so then pretty much walked on to stands to see if any decent freebies (as you do), think I queued about 20 minutes max for one stand but I didn't mind as was enjoying one of them warrior bars anyway!

The place is definitely turning into a gymshark convention more and more though, I noticed a few companies even had gymshark t-shirts with their company logos on...talk about selling yourselves out!

Although most people in gymshark must have been 8st wet!

and those twins (females of course) who are sponsored by myprotein?!!!! I would love an evening with those!;)

https://www.instagram.com/thewesttwins/