So whats the deal with donating blood while on cycle? 

Is this a must and recommend for us to do?

Im running eq and im sure that this can thicken the blood more than other compounds!

Into week 11 of (600/600mg test e & eq) and haven't had blood work done yet, but getting it done 3/4,weeks post blast! 

Had a blood test with gp few weeks ago eveything was fine apart from boarderline liver function, which could be down to anything, so they repeating the test 4 weeks later.

Shouldn't be a problem for people who cycle it's more the B&C users who will suffer with high HCT.

You certainly wouldn't have a problem on your first cycle that requires a donation... EQ or not.

Donating is a good thing for someone to do though (out with the old in with the new) but while using AAS or drugs is a touchy subject, not something I will do... I know a man that can.

1 hour ago, Dead lee said:

Shouldn't be a problem for people who cycle it's more the B&C users who will suffer with high HCT.

You certainly wouldn't have a problem on your first cycle that requires a donation... EQ or not.

Donating is a good thing for someone to do though (out with the old in with the new) but while using AAS or drugs is a touchy subject, not something I will do... I know a man that can.

You should know that the reason they won't take blood donation if you admit to AAS use is nothing to do with the recipient receiving your dragon blood but because, like any user of injectable drugs, you have higher risk of carrying blood viruses like HIV or hepatitis etc.  Same reason you can't if you've had a tattoo in the last however long.

18 minutes ago, Sphinkter said:

You should know that the reason they won't take blood donation if you admit to AAS use is nothing to do with the recipient receiving your dragon blood but because, like any user of injectable drugs, you have higher risk of carrying blood viruses like HIV or hepatitis etc.  Same reason you can't if you've had a tattoo in the last however long.

Actually AAS suppress the immune system, injecting isn't the only reason they aren't allowed.

13 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

Actually AAS suppress the immune system, injecting isn't the only reason they aren't allowed.

The amount of actual AAS in a litre of your blood is f**k all.

if you actually read the rules it's something along the lines of you can't donate if you've used injectable drugs, including bodybuilding drugs.  Says nothing about orals either.  Like it's got nothing to do with the fact you use AAS, just your increased risk of carrying viruses:

is it no true that they split your blood anyways and take plasma/red blood cells as needed therefore a user with increased red blood cells is actually better? 
its for the transportation of diseases the ban

10 minutes ago, Sphinkter said:

The amount of actual AAS in a litre of your blood is f**k all.

if you actually read the rules it's something along the lines of you can't donate if you've used injectable drugs, including bodybuilding drugs.  Says nothing about orals either.  Like it's got nothing to do with the fact you use AAS, just your increased risk of carrying viruses:

To a child holding 3-4 pints if blood 1 pint may make a difference, iv read the rules mate it mentions steroids suppression on the immune system.

7 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

To a child holding 3-4 pints if blood 1 pint may make a difference, iv read the rules mate it mentions steroids suppression on the immune system.

Where? I've not seen that. 

17 minutes ago, todai said:

is it no true that they split your blood anyways and take plasma/red blood cells as needed therefore a user with increased red blood cells is actually better? 
its for the transportation of diseases the ban

I was there Thursday and I'm 99.9% sure it said you may be able to give blood if the drugs are doctor prescribed. That to me says TRT people are OK but the dirty cu**s who use UGL aren't? 

5 minutes ago, sen said:

I was there Thursday and I'm 99.9% sure it said you may be able to give blood if the drugs are doctor prescribed. That to me says TRT people are OK but the dirty cu**s who use UGL aren't? 

stigma mate... you know what its like were all aids ridden and have needles lying around her house, ohh and share....

16 minutes ago, Dead lee said:

if a child needs 1 pint of blood, the child is in a bad way and its no doubt on a series of antibiotics etc anyways do you think it really matters, if true?

7 minutes ago, todai said:

if a child needs 1 pint of blood, the child is in a bad way and its no doubt on a series of antibiotics etc anyways do you think it really matters, if true?

I really don't care mate, I'm sure it would matter more than it wouldn't matter to someone receiving the blood for there child... I make my own decisions for myself, people can do what they choose is best or them, I don't come on lecture anyone.

Just now, Dead lee said:

I really don't care mate, I'm sure it would matter more than it wouldn't matter to someone receiving the blood for there child... I make my own decisions for myself, people can do what they choose is best or them, I don't come on lecture anyone.

not a lecture buddy, just seeing your opinion, the joys of that is you could have came back and said "XYZ" and gave me an idea why not too donate or atleast an alternative theory. I've only donated once - also blood is only held for 28 days. 

So, if someone on here is running AAS and needs to get rid of blood, how would the user go about doing it? 

3 minutes ago, todai said:

not a lecture buddy, just seeing your opinion, the joys of that is you could have came back and said "XYZ" and gave me an idea why not too donate or atleast an alternative theory. I've only donated once - also blood is only held for 28 days. 

So, if someone on here is running AAS and needs to get rid of blood, how would the user go about doing it? 

I see i thought you were projecting towards something with your question... the only  way other than NHS is do it yourself, know someone or pay to have It taken out I believe it possible.